4K UHD not enabling on Xbox one X

Discus and support 4K UHD not enabling on Xbox one X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a 4K Monitor and I'm trying to setup 4K UHD on my Xbox One X but when I try and set it up it comes up with the Error "There may be a problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SilverSennin, Oct 1, 2020.

1. SilverSennin
    SilverSennin Guest

I have a 4K Monitor and I'm trying to setup 4K UHD on my Xbox One X but when I try and set it up it comes up with the Error "There may be a problem displaying 4k on your TV. For more info choose help"

4K UHD not enabling on Xbox one X [​IMG]

I have checked all the recommended settings and it still doesn't work

Any assistance would be appreciated...

:)

SilverSennin, Oct 1, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

No 4K without HDR (xbox one x)

you need hdr for 4k output

I don't think you fully understand

Uhd and hdr are required for 4k output

Unless you have an xbox one s not a x

You can't play in 4k

4k is only for.movies or streaming sources which require both uhd and hdr

But.xbox.one x will do 4k gaming
  3. ngocphi Win User

Should.be noted that your may wsnt to check your display manual

Not all monitors supoort 4k sometimes its 1440p which is computer 4k or it only does 4k on dvi
  4. SilverSennin Win User

ACER Nitro XV280K - It supports a 4K resolution on my PC and says it supports 4K on my Xbox but just errors when trying to swap to it...
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

What is the make and model of your monitor?
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Best TV for XBOX ONE X

The LG UHD 4K TVs are really nice and capable of running 4K for the Xbox One X. They are a little more affordable compared to Samsung.
Thema:

1. 4K UHD not enabling on Xbox one X - Similar Threads - UHD enabling

2. Will Xbox Series X/S support HDR for 1440p or 1080p monitors that don't accept 4k UHD signals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox Series X/S support HDR for 1440p or 1080p monitors that don't accept 4k UHD signals?: My PS4 and computer send HDR to my monitor just fine but XB1X will not (HP Pavilion 1440p VESA HDR600 model 3BZ12AA). I would like to know if Xbox Series X/S will support HDR for non-4k monitors....
  3. Still no Dolby Vision for UHD Blu-Rays?

in XboX Insiders
    Still no Dolby Vision for UHD Blu-Rays?: Hi, Still no Dolby Vision for UHD Blu-Rays? for ONE X/S ? submitted by /u/darekpro [link] [comments]
  4. The disc BluRay Interstellar 4K UHD does not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The disc BluRay Interstellar 4K UHD does not play: Hello, I have more records and they play smoothly. I've changed the film in the store several times, and I still have the same problem. b79ceefb-c3ac-4bec-a0ae-a29e46095baa
  5. Can the base xbox one still play a 4k uhd blu-ray disc(it doesn't have to give a 4k output,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the base xbox one still play a 4k uhd blu-ray disc(it doesn't have to give a 4k output,...: So can it still just run the disc and show the movie, albeit not at 4k resolution? 8da69feb-6c41-414e-ad5d-1a321ff1e675
  6. [xbox one s] Error when selecting 4k UHD resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    [xbox one s] Error when selecting 4k UHD resolution: hi everyone! I´m having problems when selecting the 4k uhd resolution in my xbox one s. Although my tv supports 4k 60hz (10bit) and HDR (and its working causa i watch 4h/hdr movies on the tv...
  7. Blueray player on XBOX One X Fails on some 4K UHD Discs (0x91d70001)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blueray player on XBOX One X Fails on some 4K UHD Discs (0x91d70001): I tried renting Invicible Man as a 4K UHD disc twice and both times, I got 0x91d70001 errors each time. I tried all the dumb tricks with pulling out the HDMI cable and then inserting the disc,...
  8. Will Microsoft every update the UHD blu ray player to be able to stream atmos?? It’s a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft every update the UHD blu ray player to be able to stream atmos?? It’s a joke: I dont undestand how the xbox can out put dolby atmos on overcooked 2 but i cannot output dolby atmos on its UHD blu ray player.,,, which can output Dolby Vision?? It doesnt make any sense when it...
  9. Xbox One S - Amazon Music HD/UHD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S - Amazon Music HD/UHD: It's kind of sad that Microsoft won't support an HD version of Amazon Music app. Works on EVERY other platform I use. I don't know if this because of the rivalry between the two companies, it I...
  10. Streaming apps not working if I have UHD color enabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming apps not working if I have UHD color enabled: I have been having an ongoing issue with my Xbox One X. I have a Samsung 4k UHD tv. When I enable UHD color on the tv and then try to go in to Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon I get a black screen with...