4th ASA update in arrow with controller bug

Discus and support 4th ASA update in arrow with controller bug in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just reporting again the bug that I have reported since it appears two weeks ago *Bug When you try to turn on the Xbox using the controller, the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK, Aug 13, 2019.

1. 4th ASA update in arrow with controller bug

Just reporting again the bug that I have reported since it appears two weeks ago

*Bug When you try to turn on the Xbox using the controller, the controller only flashing but doesn't turn on the Xbox. The controller works fine but the only problem it's this. Always that I try to turn on the Xbox I have to use the touch bottom of the console.

Also other member here has reported this bug.

submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK
    [link] [comments]

/u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK, Aug 13, 2019
  2. lowei-C7FEED17-D57A- Win User

VIRGIN MEDIA SUPERHUB

They have also been told of by the ASA regarding the advert with david tennant smashing a buffering symbol.. http://www.thinkbroadband.com/news/5475-virgin-media-told-off-by-asa-over-buffering-claims.html
  3. djfreek Win User

Groove Code of 3 months free not recieved yet since july!

Thanks but I'm making a complaint to the ASA
  4. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Xbox one controller cuts out/disconnects **Continued Thread**

This bug has to do with updating the dashboard and not updating the control. I think.
  5. jlouis32 Win User

XBOX ONE Stereo Headset Static Problem....

i also hear some static with the stereo headset/chat adapter. was there another controller update pushed out after the march update preview? I updated my controller before my system received the finalized march update(march 4th xb_rel_1403.140301-2200 build)
  6. H0PSECUTIONER Win User

Controller/Headset unresponsive after plugging/unplugging charger

None of the past controller updates address this issue. I'm sure a new controller update that specifically addresses this bug would be the answer.
Thema:

4th ASA update in arrow with controller bug

1. 4th ASA update in arrow with controller bug - Similar Threads - 4th ASA update

2. Who else is hyped for Stranger Things Season 3 and The Game coming to Xbox One? July 4th, 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who else is hyped for Stranger Things Season 3 and The Game coming to Xbox One? July 4th, 2019: An excellent TV show especially for those who lived through the 80s. Really looking forward to season 3. Not sure what the game will be like if it was similar to the telltale games then that...
  3. May the 4th be with you!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    May the 4th be with you!: It's Star Wars day today, and many people out there are busy celebrating this huge event for Star Wars fans! I love Star Wars, and I enjoying playing many Star Wars games on my Xbox. What are your...
  4. New Star Wars games for May 4th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Star Wars games for May 4th: May the fourth is here, but.... still no new Star Wars games. I really want games like Star Wars: Obi-Wan, and Jedi Outcast to be backwards compatible. Please Microsoft...
  5. My Xbox 360 wont allow a 4th player to connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 wont allow a 4th player to connect.: My Xbox 360 wont allow a 4th player to connect. It doesn't matter what controller we use and makes no difference if its a wired one or wireless controller. It also doesn't matter what game we are...
  6. My 5,000 credits on Xbox Live Rewards rewards haven't deposited into my account from May 4th, ...

in XBoX Rewards
    My 5,000 credits on Xbox Live Rewards rewards haven't deposited into my account from May 4th, ...: Hello, My 5,000 credits on Xbox Live Rewards rewards haven't deposited into my account from May 4th yet. Is that going to happen sometime soon? I know that the program is ending, so maybe that has...
  7. Go West Mission, Step 1,2,3 completed, 4th not rewarded

in XBoX Rewards
    Go West Mission, Step 1,2,3 completed, 4th not rewarded: Hi, I was told by @XboxLiveRewards I should write into this forum form to ask for help. Go West Mission; I completed step 1, 2 & 3 and got the rewards for those steps. I am missing the last...
  8. Tri-peaks game on April 4th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tri-peaks game on April 4th: The tri-peaks game on April 4th seems impossible? Is there a fault in it please? fd672ddc-04e4-4103-8cd3-5471c06d392e
  9. Sea of thieves chrashes since update from April 4th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves chrashes since update from April 4th: Since today (the latest update of April 4th) sea of thieves does not start anymore! I see the starting Screen, but after few seconds it disapears - back to the Desktop! all Options described on...
  10. Got banned for the 4th time!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banned for the 4th time!: Hello, My name's Dylan, I'm a X360 player since 2014, I'm a legit player.. I always like to play GTA:Online or COD on my X360... I'm always enjoying the Online experience with The free games...