4th night

Discus and support 4th night in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, I am an absolute novice to this, so I would appreciate your help My son got xbox one S, he wants to get fourth night game and war thunder,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by aminahassan1, Oct 17, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. aminahassan1
    aminahassan1 Guest

4th night

Hi all,

I am an absolute novice to this, so I would appreciate your help

My son got xbox one S, he wants to get fourth night game and war thunder, when I was going to get it, it says I require xbox live pass or something like that which is a monthly subscription.

Do I need to get this monthly subscription or can I can pay as you go

What would you recommend?

Thanks

:)

aminahassan1, Oct 17, 2020 at 8:22 PM
  2. Smwutches Win User

4th night

You can buy it as a monthly or 3 month subscription through Xbox, or you can buy prepaid codes at a retailer. There's no way to pay as you go.
  3. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Independence Day (United States)

I did my 4th of July stuff last night because I work on the 4th :(

But it was fun, the only holiday I really enjoy. I can blow stuff up and nobody questions my motives LOL.
  4. Judge Win User

Halo 4 Specialization codes

Hey JJKid, where did you read it was solved by the 4th? According to the post Bowski linked they are not done. I got a message last night actually, so it definitely wasn't completed by the 4th. Good luck, and keep checking!
  5. Volatile Elixir Win User

Survival Partner/s needed for Survivor Achievment

I'll toss my hat in the ring.....Usually play on Thursday and Sunday nights....We're always looking for a 4th....
  6. Heaven and Cats Win User

Looking for force of nature and fenix rising achievments

I'm down for this, add me if you still need a 4th or a 5th for those horde achievements. I'm on all night. :D
Thema:

4th night

1. 4th night - Similar Threads - 4th night

2. Xbox Requests: Week of September 4th, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of September 4th, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  3. Join the UNTURNED Beta on Xbox One beginning August 4th!

in XboX Insiders
    Join the UNTURNED Beta on Xbox One beginning August 4th!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. 3rd attempt to post, XBOX bricked will not power on following latest update June 4th

in XboX Insiders
    3rd attempt to post, XBOX bricked will not power on following latest update June 4th: Made a post yesterday, not sure where it went.. this is my third attempt to request help. I updated the xbox via the insider program yesterday. The update download and verification completed...
  5. Xbox One X running slow for anyone else after the June 4th BETA ring update?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X running slow for anyone else after the June 4th BETA ring update?: I've cleared the cache of the Xbox One X, done the unplug reset, etc. I turn on and some of the home screen stuff loads, but not all. The guide won't populate everything. If I go to games and...
  6. Remote downloads are not working for me since Friday jan 4th

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloads are not working for me since Friday jan 4th: I keep trying remote downloads even when my Xbox is on to see if the issue is when it’s in instant on but still not working. Try multiple restarts and no joy was fine up until Friday. Anyone else...
  7. Hyper Universe Xbox One Server issues (as of December 4th 2019)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hyper Universe Xbox One Server issues (as of December 4th 2019): Hey all, Just a heads up that the servers for Hyper Universe are currently having issues and you can no longer connect to games. A group of us were playing, and were suddenly met with the...
  8. The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...: There is no known option on how to change the annual `Gold` fee each year by a single day. This causes one of two problems. (besides Microsoft [currently on Windows 10] not allowing each letter...
  9. Lastest alpha update November 4th 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Lastest alpha update November 4th 2019: Updated to reflect newest build. The Xbox rebooted three times then loaded in and couldn't open anything kept getting a fc error pretty much I tried to submit didn't work. Manually shutdown and...
  10. November 4th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191031-2300)

in XboX Insiders
    November 4th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191031-2300): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]