£5 Alien Isolation Ripley Edition voucher.

Discus and support £5 Alien Isolation Ripley Edition voucher. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys and gals, if you are interested in the 'Ripley' edition of the game, and shop at Game, use the code "gamescom5" at checkout for a fiver off.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShaunPerry, Aug 14, 2014.

1. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest

Hey guys and gals, if you are interested in the 'Ripley' edition of the game, and shop at Game, use the code "gamescom5" at checkout for a fiver off.

With my reward points and the voucher, i've paid less than £40!! Bonus.

:)

ShaunPerry, Aug 14, 2014
  2. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Mr Boozyhead, Aug 14, 2014
  3. troutski
    troutski Guest
    Alien: Isolation to include awesome pre-order bonuses

Sigourney Weaver talks 'Alien: Isolation,' hints at 'Alien 5'

If you pre-order Alien: Isolation, then you can get one or two DLC missions, depending upon where you pre-order the game from.

One mission includes the original cast from the first Alien move. The second mission follows Ripley as she tries to escape the ship from the first movie. Sigourney Weaver and other voice actors returned to lend their voices to the missions, which is incredible. Talk about nostalgia!

troutski, Aug 14, 2014
  4. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest

Anyone taking up the offer?

Got 2 likes so the interest must be there!

(Sorry, i'm needy. Lol)

ShaunPerry, Aug 15, 2014
  5. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Xbox 360 Bargain Bin

6. ShaunPerry Win User

Anyone taking up the offer?

Got 2 likes so the interest must be there!

(Sorry, i'm needy. Lol)
  7. robnyack Win User

Any Alien fans here

Wow... speaking of Aliens, I just read 5 minutes ago that there will be a Prometheus 2 and Sigourney Weaver is signed to reprise her role as Ripley!!

Pretty cool.

My fave line in Aliens is Bill Paxton's "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE, MAN"
  8. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Alien: Isolation - First Impressions

Hello everyone :)

This question is geared towards those that have already completed the game at least once. Without revealing any spoilers, how long hard would " Alien Isolation " be if Amanda Ripley was armed to the teeth with a Pulse Rilfe, Shotgun, and Service Pistol?

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  9. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

I just picked up Alien Isolation :)

Hello "LostKauz" :)

I always had the motion tracker out when playing Alien Isolation.

I agree with you, Amanda Ripley is at least 1000 times much better character than any of the cast / crew from Aliens Colonial Marines.

Is there something wrong with me if I get a lot of joy and satisfaction from obliterating Xenomorphs in Aliens Colonial Marines after going through what I did :(

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "LostKauz" :)

Thema:

1. £5 Alien Isolation Ripley Edition voucher. - Similar Threads - £5 Alien Isolation

2. Gears 5 will not complete installation on xbox pc beta game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 will not complete installation on xbox pc beta game pass: Error 0x87e00013 comes up...Please help [img] 07a58f42-fb1d-4a35-9924-c9af492b05a5
  3. [XBOX(Beta) Installing FH4 on PC, 5-9mb/sec dl speed?

in XboX Insiders
    [XBOX(Beta) Installing FH4 on PC, 5-9mb/sec dl speed?: Trying to install FH4 via the Xbox(Beta) app but I'm getting horrendous download speeds 5-9mb/sec when I'm usually running 200+. Any solutions? submitted by /u/ZenicAllfather [link] [comments]
  4. Screen Time no longer showing 5 minute warning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen Time no longer showing 5 minute warning: So we use the Microsoft screen time limits with my kids on xbox one and it used to give them a 5 minute warning message when their time was almost up; it just randomly stopped doing this and I...
  5. Gears 5 download reset from Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 download reset from Windows Store: Gears 5 reset after 11 GB downloaded from the windows store on PC. It just restarted when I restarted my PC. Now I have slow internet and am not looking to update anytime soon and I have...
  6. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of December 5, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of December 5, 2019: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  7. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview): Week of December 5, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview): Week of December 5, 2019: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  8. Gears 5 Watch & Earn - San Diego

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Watch & Earn - San Diego: Hey all! For all of you Gears 5 Gamers that may not be aware, the San Diego Major 2019 is coming up this weekend (Dec 6-8). Even if you aren't going, you can still earn exclusive weapon skins just...
  9. prob gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    prob gears 5: hello i have the xbox game for pc and since a few days gears 5 no longer launch, what should I do, thank you 4a074f50-0d58-4ad3-b1f0-05928334e41c
  10. Constant freezing and signing in issues for 5 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    Constant freezing and signing in issues for 5 days: My Xbox constantly signs me out and refuses to start up any games or apps unless I restart it 5-6 times, it's also signing me out of netflix and Hulu, and even YouTube I've tried clearing my local...