5 days later and no solution found/acknowledged by Microsoft 10+ users unable to use consoles

Discus and support 5 days later and no solution found/acknowledged by Microsoft 10+ users unable to use consoles in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ToxicComics [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ToxicComics, Oct 28, 2019.

1. 5 days later and no solution found/acknowledged by Microsoft 10+ users unable to use consoles

/u/ToxicComics, Oct 28, 2019
  2. BMYA Win User

"Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing into Xbox.com, then start this app again"

One year later, none solution, unable to sign with Microsoft Sudoku and CAN sign with Microsoft Solitaire. Windows 10.
  3. VincentArriola Win User

OS Memory Leak

Pressing (or touching I guess) the power button for 5-10 seconds will hard shutdown the console. The problem is known, at least to the community, but I'm not sure if Microsoft has acknowledged it yet.
  4. ButaJaru Win User

when can i use microsoft point card???

and there is no error code, it just said

An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later

i tried to found solution for 3 hours but what i found, which microsoft answered was try later

try when? after 5 years? after i died? they do not posted full solution though they sucks at supporting customers
  5. AiGnIs Win User

Xbox app streaming not (any longer) supports two controllers ?

It's been 10 days since my last reply and no one from Microsoft has said a single thing... Is it really THAT difficult to try it with their own consoles, see that it's not working properly, acknowledge and fix it?
  6. NeilSmith1984 Win User

Media Remote: Volume buttons do nothing unless pointed directly at the floor

5 months later, and this still hasn't been fixed or even acknowledged?
Thema:

5 days later and no solution found/acknowledged by Microsoft 10+ users unable to use consoles

1. 5 days later and no solution found/acknowledged by Microsoft 10+ users unable to use consoles - Similar Threads - days later solution

2. I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is...: So on xbox I had a 3 letter gamertag, This guy on xbox ask me to trade my 3 letter for this account. So I change my gamertag and no longer have the 3 letter( the 3 letter was on this account) and...
  3. My Xbox one x was suspended by case review then my Xbox one 3 days later after 3 days of use

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox one x was suspended by case review then my Xbox one 3 days later after 3 days of use: Why was my Xbox one suspended 60 days. My account was perm banned and I chose to have my Xbox one x suspended to save my account and then I pull out my Xbox one and it gets a 60 day suspendsion...
  4. Bought a game... 4 days later it was part of a promo

in XBoX Rewards
    Bought a game... 4 days later it was part of a promo: I bought Fortnite on July 21st 2017 for early access and on July 25th it was added as a promo that included 4000 credits for buying. Since I bought it early, am i SOL on the credits? Or is there...
  5. Bitcoin Payment Has Not Been Processed - 5 Days Later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bitcoin Payment Has Not Been Processed - 5 Days Later: Wednesday I attempted to redeem BTC to make a few game purchases, and the funds were removed from my wallet. Thursday afternoon, my Microsoft account was still not credited. After speaking with...
  6. Over 100,000 gamerscore missing. 4 days later....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Over 100,000 gamerscore missing. 4 days later....: Well, after hard resets, reinstalling my profile, checking to see if I had a reset by "enforcement" which I didn't, I am still missing over 100,000 from my gamerscore. 4 days later and it's still...
  7. Charged again 14 days later for Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged again 14 days later for Xbox live gold: Restarted my subscription on 3/30/17 and charged again on 4/13/18. Why? 6f335de0-8cad-4453-8144-e73d3a734a05
  8. Communication suspension then subsequent multiplayer privilege suspension two days later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication suspension then subsequent multiplayer privilege suspension two days later.: I am a 40 year old teacher, respected member of my community, and married husband of two kids. My wife is also a teacher. I have been an xbox live member for a very long time going back to the...
  9. Got Communication Ban for 2 week then 2 day later suspan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got Communication Ban for 2 week then 2 day later suspan: i had this happen twice now and i apply for a review and say that it couldn't be lifted. i did nothing wrong i know it a fault case i never threat or harass etc. it just unprofessional what they...
  10. Banned for communication then banned from Xbox live 2 days later for nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for communication then banned from Xbox live 2 days later for nothing: I understand the communication ban but why the Xbox ban when you've already banned me for communication e27e041f-6063-4482-b11a-cef11f3f3a88