$5 deposit

Discus and support $5 deposit in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ok so I’m having a issue with Xbox, they sent me a message saying ready for the weekend we’ve deposited a $5 usd gift card you can use to buy games add... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JakeXxo, May 29, 2022.

1. JakeXxo
    JakeXxo Guest

$5 deposit

Ok so I’m having a issue with Xbox, they sent me a message saying ready for the weekend we’ve deposited a $5 usd gift card you can use to buy games add ons movies and apps on the Microsoft store balance expires 06/30/2022 and I’ve gotten some like this before but they gave me a code to redeem but with this one when I check my balance it doesn’t have anything in it and when I check my purchases and billing stuff it says they deposited and then refunded it so I’m just wondering what went wrong and what do I do or did I just can’t get the gift card now

:)

JakeXxo, May 29, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

$5 deposit

Hi JakeXxo! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could you please share a screenshot of where you got the message from Xbox, without sharing personal information as well as the part where you see that it was refunded
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

$5 deposit

Same way you use any other balance on the account, you need to use it on the region of the balance currency
  4. JakeXxo Win User

$5 deposit

Ok so I solved the problem apparently I used it and i didn’t know because I had already put money in there so I ended up using it . Sorry for inconvenience I appreciate the help
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

$5 deposit

That would depend on the region for the currency, if you are using a different region on the console or the account to get access to other regions offers, gifts or services, you won't be able to use that on your actual region

You are able to see your currencies here

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments
  6. JakeXxo Win User

$5 deposit

So like on my xbox where I usually buy stuff? If that’s the case I only have the money I put In myself left which would be $3
Thema:

$5 deposit

1. $5 deposit - Similar Threads - deposit

2. How can I recover my horizon 4 Certificate of deposit when it disappears

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover my horizon 4 Certificate of deposit when it disappears: How can I recover my horizon 4 Certificate of deposit when it disappears 9c767eca-85fe-423e-a3d9-25b30ebf1ea1
  3. Xbox Live Rewards Deposit

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Rewards Deposit: I was going through my orders recently, and I saw that I received an Xbox Live Rewards deposit "refund" of $5.00 back in November. However, I can't find the credit anywhere, and it is not in my...
  4. Microsoft Rewards has enabled direct deposit Meaning?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards has enabled direct deposit Meaning?: I redeemed a $5 Xbox gift card and how do I use it? Meaning what does Microsoft Rewards has enabled direct deposit. Does it mean when I buy something it tell's me I can use the 5 dollars? Or no....
  5. Xbox deposited gift card into account?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox deposited gift card into account?: I got this message from Xbox after buying Madden 21 during a promo. I've already claimed the code, but where can I find this "gift card" that has apparently been put into my account? I've already...
  6. Completed Game Pass Quests Punch Card Not Depositing Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Completed Game Pass Quests Punch Card Not Depositing Points: I was told to come and post my issue here by Microsoft Support, so here I am. As the title says, I'm having an issue with one of the Game Pass Quests punch cards, specifically the "Achievement...
  7. Direct Deposit is an Uneccessary Change

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Direct Deposit is an Uneccessary Change: Alright listen here. I myself will never use an Xbox Live gift card. I however, did create a Microsoft Rewards account so I can get a gift card for my little son. After searching up things and...
  8. i just ordered $1.25 with 1.600 but it didn't deposit and it took my points can you pls fix it

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just ordered $1.25 with 1.600 but it didn't deposit and it took my points can you pls fix it: when I ordered 1.25 with my points it didn't deposit but took my point Microsoft pls deposit $1.25 in my account af744b61-34ee-47b9-8676-581e6e33592f
  9. I received XBox Hot Deals Reward Cards and the monies did not deposit into the account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I received XBox Hot Deals Reward Cards and the monies did not deposit into the account.: What can be done here is the order confirmation numbers Reward:Microsoft Rewards <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>Mon 10/15/2018, 9:47 AMHot Deal - $25 Xbox Gift...
  10. Deposit limit exceded when there is no limit so says Xbox Support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deposit limit exceded when there is no limit so says Xbox Support: Since July 2018 I have been declined the ability to deposit xbox gift cards after a certain $ value?? Which apparently doesn't exist and no one can tell me how much this limit is! I started using...