$5 dollar Credit for Certain Microsoft Purchases of 10 or more Up to 10 Times.

Discus and support $5 dollar Credit for Certain Microsoft Purchases of 10 or more Up to 10 Times. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Uploaded 10 receipts. Still haven't received anything? 529b528f-a38d-48ad-9ec2-976814f17c42 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by I Aaaam Groooot, Jun 14, 2014.

1. $5 dollar Credit for Certain Microsoft Purchases of 10 or more Up to 10 Times.

Uploaded 10 receipts. Still haven't received anything?

:)

I Aaaam Groooot, Jun 14, 2014
  2. tsu4311
    tsu4311 Guest
    xbox rewards $10 rebate rules

hello i have been dooing xbox rewards for about a year now an have wondered if there is a time frame rule to qualify for the rebate on $10 purchases. is the 10 bucks cumlative or does it need to happen with a certain window of time i.e. 30 days. for example
    does a 5 dollar purchase in january and a 2nd 5 dollar purchase in february qualify for getting the rebate? or would the 10 dolars need to be spent in the same month?

tsu4311, Jun 14, 2014
  3. DarkXFire
    DarkXFire Guest
    Vip gem rewards

I received email that i need to redeem my gems today, i have tried over and over to redeem it for two 5 dollar microsoft point cards or just one 10 dollar card to purchase more games in the xbox store, but it says oops something wemr wrong and to contact
    support every time i try. So here i am contacting support. I look forward to the reply and correcting this issue.  dollar Credit for Certain Microsoft Purchases of 10 or more Up to 10 Times. :)

DarkXFire, Jun 14, 2014
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

Have not received $10 store credit for preordering Battlefield 1

Hey MRJEKHL! The $10 dollar credit is only available through the Microsoft Store, we do not have access to their promotions here on the forums. Did you purchase it through the console or the Microsoft Store? Post back and let me know!
  5. Allebas Win User

Does Microsoft ever give out free credits for example fir rainbow siege

Sometimes Xbox gives you a free $5 or $10 xbox gift card. In the last 2 years I have recieved $10 gift card from Microsoft via Xbox Live messages. And sometimes developers have promotions where they give out in game credits. For example, you can be enter
    to win Apex credit from watching certain streams on MiXer.

However, i doubt they recieved 7560 free credit pack. Rainbow Six Siege charges $10 for 1200 in game credit. Also, from google it seems like Microsoft was founded on April 4, 1975. So I am thinking that would be Microsoft birthday.
  6. WickederPhoenix Win User

Can I buy a $35 dollar game with a $25 redeem Xbox money and combine with the credit card?

the way i understand it will charge the

full amount to your credit card it might be best to have microsoft support to see if you can use 10 dollars out of the credit card
  7. TOM USMC-ED7D846E-A9 Win User

Holy Cow why was this game released?

10 dollars, 5 dollars, free. It isn't the cost that concerns me, it is that they didn't take the time to integrate stuff they already learned, It is just lazy and dumb.
  8. SassieKat Win User

Does xbox not give you something back for every $10 you spend? Am part of xbox rewards.

Realize how much you get depends on your Gamerscore. (see below)

You also must fill up the meter to trigger your next deposit. When you reach at least 5,000 Rewards Credits, they will be converted into dollars and deposited into your Microsoft account around the 15th and 30th of every month. Tired of waiting? Once you
    have earned 1,000 Credits or more, you'll be able to request an early deposit.

Contender (GAMERSCORE: 3000 - 9999)

For every $10 you spend, get 50 Rewards Credits

Champion (GAMERSCORE: 10000 - 24999)

For every $10 you spend, get 100 Rewards Credits

Legend (GAMERSCORE: 25000 - 74999)

For every $10 you spend, get 200 Rewards Credits

Master (GAMERSCORE: 75000+ )

For every $10 you spend, get 300 Rewards Credits
Thema:

$5 dollar Credit for Certain Microsoft Purchases of 10 or more Up to 10 Times.

1. $5 dollar Credit for Certain Microsoft Purchases of 10 or more Up to 10 Times. - Similar Threads - dollar Credit Certain

2. I spent $294 dollars since Feb 3 2017, still no credits or deposits incoming!

in XBoX Rewards
    I spent $294 dollars since Feb 3 2017, still no credits or deposits incoming!: I just got off the phone with 1-800-4MY-XBOX. They told me to come here. I've been buying a lot of games lately and been curious about my rewards that I should be getting back. All my rewards I'm...
  3. Xbox one x 30 dollar credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one x 30 dollar credit: I bought an Xbox one x during the promotion period where you would receive a 30 dollar credit 10 days after purchase, it’s been nearly a month and I have gotten nothing, I have talked to...
  4. Xbox has not honored my 10 dollar credit for fall out 4 free download mistake

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox has not honored my 10 dollar credit for fall out 4 free download mistake: Download fallout 4 when it was posted for free this past summer. When the licence was revoked because of their mistake I was told I would get a 10 dollar credit on my account end of june. Now it's...
  5. Xbox live promo 15 dollar credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live promo 15 dollar credit: I got the one year promo that gets you 15 dollars in credit on Xbox live and called a week later to find out why I didn't get the credit yet. They said to contact someone from Xbox live rewards...
  6. 15 Dollar Xbox Live Credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    15 Dollar Xbox Live Credit: I just bought and Xbox One on Tuesday 6/16 and when I was setting the xbox one up I saw the deal to buy a year of Xbox Live Gold that would come with a 15 dollar promotional gift card and I have...
  7. $75 dollar credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $75 dollar credit: Just wondering when I was going to get the $75 credit to my Xbox account. Bought our Xbox 1 soon as I found out about the promotion. Thanks, Jorge 00c16316-1d34-492d-9e74-2ae2086f6e78
  8. Didn't receive my 20 dollar credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive my 20 dollar credit: Received an offer via the dashboard on the Xbox One (or in the games section) that said to "purchase over 50 dollars worth of digital games and receive 20 dollars towards your next purchase" and...
  9. Can I buy a $35 dollar game with a $25 redeem Xbox money and combine with the credit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy a $35 dollar game with a $25 redeem Xbox money and combine with the credit card?: Hey guys, I was wondering if there's anyway possible for me to buy a game that cost $35 dollar with the amount of money that I have left in my Xbox Account and combine that with a credit card?...
  10. Why can't I pay for the 1 month gold for 1 dollar with my Microsoft credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I pay for the 1 month gold for 1 dollar with my Microsoft credit: I have $1.68 cents Microsoft credit left on my Xbox one and they have a deal to get Xbox gold live for $1.00 for a month but instead they ask me to pay with a debit card /credit or pay pal but...