5 dollar gift card

Discus and support 5 dollar gift card in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I received a 5 dollar gift card and i don’t not see anything deposited in my account. Is there a problem or can i not use it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by haylo.kp, Jun 30, 2022.

1. haylo.kp
    haylo.kp Guest

5 dollar gift card

I received a 5 dollar gift card and i don’t not see anything deposited in my account. Is there a problem or can i not use it?

:)

haylo.kp, Jun 30, 2022
  2. geekesmind Win User

1 Year Xbox Live $39.99

got mine on newegg for 39.99 and it came with a 5 dollar newegg gift card.
  3. haylo.kp Win User

5 dollar gift card

when i check my balance it sats zero
  4. haylo.kp Win User

5 dollar gift card

does it give gove me a code somewhere for it just redeems?
  5. [ A J ] Win User

5 dollar gift card

6. haylo.kp Win User

5 dollar gift card

I got a message on may 26 saying that xbox deposited a 5 dollar gift gard to spend that expires on 6/30
Thema:

5 dollar gift card

1. 5 dollar gift card - Similar Threads - dollar gift card

2. Can I use a 50 dollar Xbox gift card to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I use a 50 dollar Xbox gift card to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for pc?: Because you can buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock from the Xbox app, can you use an Xbox gift card to redeem Minecraft from the Xbox app? fc0136c8-88ed-47c6-93c8-2efc69ac1161
  3. Can I add a 5 dollar gift card a 10 dollar gift card and a 4 dollar gift card for a 19...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I add a 5 dollar gift card a 10 dollar gift card and a 4 dollar gift card for a 19...: Can I add a 5 10 and a 4 dollar gift cards to make a 19 dollar gift card 0f3c403a-f0a4-4c14-8f26-80716102c36a
  4. Robux/$5 dollar gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Robux/$5 dollar gift card: Hello, I was wondering how could i spend my $5 Microsoft Store gift card on Robox, when i redeemed it i tried to redeem it but it said with premium and i diddn't want that. So i tried to buy 400...
  5. My gift card code got scratched off and its the 20 dollar one that comes in packs of 3 my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My gift card code got scratched off and its the 20 dollar one that comes in packs of 3 my...: PLZ help me im just a kid and i want my gift card please 5c022e17-e9d7-4411-9d1f-0629360756dd
  6. my 45 dollar and 25 dollar xbox gift card wont redeem on my windows 10 pc

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my 45 dollar and 25 dollar xbox gift card wont redeem on my windows 10 pc: its been five days now and found no hope. i keep putting the correct codes in while everytime! it shows up with a warning saying error or something on our our end. Microsoft has to fix this...
  7. Spring break free 5-10 dollar gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spring break free 5-10 dollar gift card: So i have 2 friends and they both told me about the free xbox gift card for spring sale one of my friends got a $5 gift card and the other one got a $10 i however never got a code i have xbox...
  8. Apex legends champion edition deal where you get a 5 dollar xbox gift card and 600 extra...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex legends champion edition deal where you get a 5 dollar xbox gift card and 600 extra...: So i got apex legends champion edition yesterday since it was on a discount, and there was a deal where if you got that or some madden nfl items, you would get a 5 dollar xbox promotional gift...
  9. 50 dollars gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    50 dollars gift card: Bought 50 dollar card put info from back of card in on my account said it was accepted went to purchase game from store and money not on my account??? a248e564-a244-4b76-b6f6-1c89b1d8e9e7
  10. My 15 dollar gift card don't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    My 15 dollar gift card don't work: I bought a gift card for my xbox the code don't work. e265e0f2-5496-45aa-8d9d-f84b5afc148e