5 More Games Added to Project xCloud

Discus and support 5 More Games Added to Project xCloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Hi All - Today we added 5 new games into Project xCloud. Let us know what you think! The list includes: A Plague Tale: Innocence Age of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XboxHangry, Feb 21, 2020.

1. 5 More Games Added to Project xCloud

/u/XboxHangry, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today

On a similar note (instead of making a separate topic), more games have been added to the XCloud preview.

Below is the full list of new Xbox One titles now available to Project xCloud testers.

• Halo: The Master Chief Collection
    • Destiny 2
    • Sid Meier's Civilization VI
    • Batman: The Enemy Within – The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)
    • Batman: The Telltale Series – The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)
    • The Wolf Among Us
    • Wasteland 2: Directors Cut
    • The Surge
    • SUPERHOT
    • Portal Knights
    • GoNNER - BLÜEBERRY Edition
    • Kingdom Two Crowns
    • Sparklite
    • Tracks – The Train Set Game
    • Train Sim World 2019

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox...ny-2-telltale-games-and-more-streaming-titles
  3. BlastingAxis Win User

Xbox Series X + Project xCloud Conference Confirmed on March 18

new specs from the consloe and more games for project xcloud streaming
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox fully on the phone

It seems like this is the general idea of
    Project xCloud
    . Hopefully we will learn more about this at E3 this year.
  5. kRevali Win User

Add cross platform games

6. Zero420override Win User

transfering games between laptop and desktop

Thema:

5 More Games Added to Project xCloud

1. 5 More Games Added to Project xCloud - Similar Threads - More Games Added

2. Xbox Game Pass for $1 available more than once per account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass for $1 available more than once per account: I've noticed that even though I've bought Xbox Game Pass with this discount before and cancelled my subscription, when I buy it again the price is still $1. I wonder if this is how it should work...
  3. Can gaming bring us more together in the time of crisis?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can gaming bring us more together in the time of crisis?: Hello, my fellow gamers. In this time of need can we all become more connected together? Can we all be a little better to each other in any game, without anger and bad words? I think we can and we...
  4. More games in the Xbox X cloud streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    More games in the Xbox X cloud streaming app: X cloud has been amazing I've played hours of forza on my phone and I can't believe how good it runs,but I think they should add more games like the witcher 3,fifa 20 or 19 since they added madden...
  5. I purchased a game on my xbox 360 and I don't have it any more but I would like to re...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased a game on my xbox 360 and I don't have it any more but I would like to re...: Does someone know how I could re download it on my computer when I don't have that console anymore? 06483337-1d35-4226-8cbc-bc780c912f97
  6. Can you use the game pass ultimate £1 offer more than once?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can you use the game pass ultimate £1 offer more than once?: Can you use the game pass ultimate for £1 offer more than once? 2f8d3479-bb6a-4c7b-aeb6-19c5d8261fec
  7. Xbox's xCloud Preview Games Detailed, Dozens More Added

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox's xCloud Preview Games Detailed, Dozens More Added: [IMG] XBOX XCLOUD GAMES DETAILED AT X019 EVENT ARTICLE: GAMESPOT As part of its X019 event in London, Microsoft announced more than 50 games that are being added to the xCloud public...
  8. adding xbox one backward compatibility end forever? or add more games after scarlett launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    adding xbox one backward compatibility end forever? or add more games after scarlett launch?: i read no more bc games because everybody working in the next xbox and the next console to bc all xbox one games any info? i really angry this, many legendary games have xbox not make bc...
  9. Adding More Games From Original Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding More Games From Original Xbox: I Think Some Of The Games You Should Add In The Marketplace From Original Xbox Midnight Club 3 : Dub Edition Remix Def Jam Fight For Ny Splinter Celll Games 50 Cent : Bulletproof True...
  10. backwards compatible games need to be added more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backwards compatible games need to be added more: Me and my friends dont all have the Xbox one some have the 360 i have a xbox one and my friend has a 360 and we wanted to play Minecraft Xbox 360 together but then i couldnt download it on my one...