5$ promo cards

Discus and support 5$ promo cards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Who do I speak to about the promo. I spend more then 200$ on live and those cards but honestly who keeps receipts or those cards there on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HealsyourMOm, Apr 12, 2014.

1. HealsyourMOm
    HealsyourMOm Guest

5$ promo cards

Who do I speak to about the promo. I spend more then 200$ on live and those cards but honestly who keeps receipts or those cards there on my microsoft history. Please credit me the 10 cards I feel I should get

:)

HealsyourMOm, Apr 12, 2014
  2. APuFfY
    APuFfY Guest
    $5 Promo Gift Card For $15 Xbox Gift Card Purchase

I purchased ten (10) $15 dollar Xbox gift cards from Best Buy 5/24/2014. I was given one (1) receipt and uploaded the receipt showing ALL ten (10) $15 Xbox gift cards totaling $150, which can be see in the upload. This morning I only received one (1) $5
    promo code. I should have received ten (10) $5 promo code since you can visual see the ten $15 Xbox gift cards.

How do i go about getting this corrected?

By corrected, I mean getting the additional nine (9) $5 promo codes for the nine (9) other $15 Xbox Live cards.

APuFfY, Apr 12, 2014
  3. Seishiii
    Seishiii Guest
    vbuck mixer transaction! didn't receive my 5$ promo gift card

didn't receive my promo 5$ gift card for purchasing vbucks off mixer streamers link

Seishiii, Apr 12, 2014
  4. XTehBruceX Win User

Given the wrong amount for the $5/$10/$15 Promotional Gift Card

This happened to me as well. Received only $5 promo card after purchasing a year renewal!
  5. d20Dark Win User

$5 promo for $15 Gift Card

I redeemed all 3 cards back to back (because it said "add another receipt?") around 1pm. And the promo hadn't ended because the link was still up. Anybody who was ABLE to upload should be given the credits- after 9pm or not. If it was possible to do it,
    it should possible to set things right by them. But as I said, mine was around 1pm EST.
  6. yukon-cornelius Win User

I've now used the 'contact us' form within the FAQ 5 times, and though the site promises we'll have a contact within 3 days (much like how codes were supposed to arrive within about 3 days), I've yet to receive a single response to ANY of my questions submitted.
    This is getting tiring, and is the exact behavior I'd expect from HelloWorld (aka ePrize) based upon numerous problems in the past.
  7. JKB90 Win User

I uploaded 6 receipts and have not received a single one. I received the same "the promo is over response" from that scam of a company that is for some reason handling the customer service for this promo. What's the deal?
  8. Albert S Hood I Win User

They are saying a time issue to me as well . They are not even bothering to check receipt servers or whever our uploads went. This is very disappointing and beneath the level of Xbox Support that I remember.
Thema:

5$ promo cards

1. 5$ promo cards - Similar Threads - promo cards

2. Mixer $5 gift card promo

in XBoX Rewards
    Mixer $5 gift card promo: When will these be released? d962d0db-5245-430f-abf9-aa2d247b8858
  3. punch card promo for december 2016

in XBoX Rewards
    punch card promo for december 2016: I previously contacted regarding the 1500 points I never received for the pre order punch card promotion that ended on 12/31/2016 . I received this message from xbox live rewards support about a...
  4. pre order punch card promo for december 2016 15000 points not received

in XBoX Rewards
    pre order punch card promo for december 2016 15000 points not received: back in december 2016 there was a pre order puch card promotion that stated I would get a $ 15 credit once I pre ordered 3 qualifying titles one of the titles was resident evil 7 the other pre...
  5. Promo Gift Card Expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promo Gift Card Expired: Hi there, I won this promotional gift card on launch day of the Xbox One X Me I preordered a scorpio edition and won one of the challenges Me one of the prizes was a $20 promotional gift card...
  6. Missing Mixer Promo $5 Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Mixer Promo $5 Xbox Gift Card: I never received my $5 gift card for participating and fulfilling the requirements of the Mixer E3 Xbox promo. I purchased Halo Wars 2 Awakening the Nightmare on June 8th and never got my gift...
  7. vbuck mixer transaction! didn't receive my 5$ promo gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    vbuck mixer transaction! didn't receive my 5$ promo gift card: didn't receive my promo 5$ gift card for purchasing vbucks off mixer streamers link f938b5cf-7a88-418b-b8a0-da92b46b407c
  8. never recieved GTA 5 shark card promo with live renewal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    never recieved GTA 5 shark card promo with live renewal: I never received the GTA 5 shark card promo for renewing my xbox live gold. I have contacted xbox support and the case number is 1403919033 and they have verified that I should have received it. I...
  9. Promo gift card links not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promo gift card links not working: I received three promotional $5 Windows Store gift cards via email from a promotion back in the end of February/beginning of March. They say to redeem by May 31st, and I tried clicking the link in...
  10. Never received $50 promo card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received $50 promo card: I ordered an Xbox One S on Black Friday and it was supposed to come with a $50 promotional card. However, I never received the email containing it. 4d2aa26e-5604-4442-b89a-030ca77ace3f