$5 Promo Gift Card For $15 Xbox Gift Card Purchase

Discus and support $5 Promo Gift Card For $15 Xbox Gift Card Purchase in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased ten (10) $15 dollar Xbox gift cards from Best Buy 5/24/2014. I was given one (1) receipt and uploaded the receipt showing ALL ten (10) $15... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by APuFfY, May 26, 2014.

1. APuFfY
    APuFfY Guest

I purchased ten (10) $15 dollar Xbox gift cards from Best Buy 5/24/2014. I was given one (1) receipt and uploaded the receipt showing ALL ten (10) $15 Xbox gift cards totaling $150, which can be see in the upload. This morning I only received one (1) $5
    promo code. I should have received ten (10) $5 promo code since you can visual see the ten $15 Xbox gift cards.

How do i go about getting this corrected?

By corrected, I mean getting the additional nine (9) $5 promo codes for the nine (9) other $15 Xbox Live cards.

:)

APuFfY, May 26, 2014
  2. Buy large amounts of gift cards.

Hi Xbox.

I'm an Italian guy who is about to get into the game by opening up a company.

I would like to specialize in selling gift cards. Most importantly, there are the Xboxlive Gift Cards.

I would like more information on prices. The funds I do not miss so my purchases would always be for tens of thousands

of euro but I would like to understand a little better that margins are there.

Specifically, I'm interested in small cuts in both EUR and $.

Something like this:

Xbox Gift Card 5 Eur

Xbox Gift Card 10 Eur

Xbox Gift Card 15 Eur

Xbox Gift Card 20 Eur

Xbox Gift Card 25 Eur

Xbox Gift Card 50 Eur

Xbox Gift Card 5 $

Xbox Gift Card 10 $

Xbox Gift Card 15 $

Xbox Gift Card 20 $

Xbox Gift Card 25 $

Xbox Gift Card 50 $

Waiting for your kind reply I wish you a good day.

Andrea Schirripa

Stardragon003, May 26, 2014
  3. Sam Logarson
    Sam Logarson Guest
    Can't use $5 gift card reward

Hi;

Xbox live sent me $5 gift card like 15 days ago. I live in Turkey so our currency is Turkish lira. I can't use dollar on my Xbox as you know mate. So can we exchange dat $5 gift card to Turkish lira gift card?

Sam Logarson, May 26, 2014
  4. TenkenJr Win User

wrong amount for year subscription promotion

its not renewal points because the promotion was for a gift card with a key and i received a message for a gift card for 5$ and not 15$ like the promotion promised.
  5. d20Dark Win User

$5 promo for $15 Gift Card

I redeemed all 3 cards back to back (because it said "add another receipt?") around 1pm. And the promo hadn't ended because the link was still up. Anybody who was ABLE to upload should be given the credits- after 9pm or not. If it was possible to do it,
    it should possible to set things right by them. But as I said, mine was around 1pm EST.
  6. yukon-cornelius Win User

I've now used the 'contact us' form within the FAQ 5 times, and though the site promises we'll have a contact within 3 days (much like how codes were supposed to arrive within about 3 days), I've yet to receive a single response to ANY of my questions submitted.
    This is getting tiring, and is the exact behavior I'd expect from HelloWorld (aka ePrize) based upon numerous problems in the past.
  7. JKB90 Win User

I uploaded 6 receipts and have not received a single one. I received the same "the promo is over response" from that scam of a company that is for some reason handling the customer service for this promo. What's the deal?
  8. Albert S Hood I Win User

They are saying a time issue to me as well . They are not even bothering to check receipt servers or whever our uploads went. This is very disappointing and beneath the level of Xbox Support that I remember.
Thema:

1. $5 Promo Gift Card For $15 Xbox Gift Card Purchase - Similar Threads - Promo Gift Card

2. Mixer $5 gift card promo

in XBoX Rewards
    Mixer $5 gift card promo: When will these be released? d962d0db-5245-430f-abf9-aa2d247b8858
  3. Promo Gift Card Expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promo Gift Card Expired: Hi there, I won this promotional gift card on launch day of the Xbox One X Me I preordered a scorpio edition and won one of the challenges Me one of the prizes was a $20 promotional gift card...
  4. Missing Mixer Promo $5 Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Mixer Promo $5 Xbox Gift Card: I never received my $5 gift card for participating and fulfilling the requirements of the Mixer E3 Xbox promo. I purchased Halo Wars 2 Awakening the Nightmare on June 8th and never got my gift...
  5. vbuck mixer transaction! didn't receive my 5$ promo gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    vbuck mixer transaction! didn't receive my 5$ promo gift card: didn't receive my promo 5$ gift card for purchasing vbucks off mixer streamers link f938b5cf-7a88-418b-b8a0-da92b46b407c
  6. Promo gift card links not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promo gift card links not working: I received three promotional $5 Windows Store gift cards via email from a promotion back in the end of February/beginning of March. They say to redeem by May 31st, and I tried clicking the link in...
  7. promo 10 dollars gift card for xbox gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    promo 10 dollars gift card for xbox gold: I just did a year wroth of xbox live gold by entering the xbox codes in the free xbox live promo and it was 10 dollars and i wonder why i didn't get it and it was a xbox live gold card and so i am...
  8. Xbox live promo for gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live promo for gift card: I renewed my xbox live with a pre paid 3 month gold card. I did it on my xbox one through the promo to get a $15 gift card once I renewed the gold. I wanted to get a game that comes out tomorrow...
  9. Gift Card Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift Card Promo: I have yet to receive my $10 gift card for upgrading to gold. 0c182006-33c9-4700-b691-26eb15654fcf
  10. Gifts cards and XBOX LIVE GOL PROMO with error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gifts cards and XBOX LIVE GOL PROMO with error code: I bought and xbox one rebuilt, with a promo of XBOX live Gold for 3 months, and I have this code error: taOnZbbB2UmofLQ9.6.8, this code appear the first time, and today appear XBOS-3020...