$5 Promo- Have not received any of my codes

Discus and support $5 Promo- Have not received any of my codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Like other people have said I purchased multiple $15 digital currency cards for the $5 promo and I still have not received a single $5 code yet. Both... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by S a R i n i C, Jun 7, 2014.

1. $5 Promo- Have not received any of my codes

Like other people have said I purchased multiple $15 digital currency cards for the $5 promo and I still have not received a single $5 code yet. Both my father and I each submitted 9 receipts before the May31st 9pm deadline and neither one of us have received
    a single one of our gift cards. Its been over a week since the deadline and I am looking to purchase multiple games soon so if I am not able to find help here please direct me who I should contact. Thank you

:)

S a R i n i C, Jun 7, 2014
  2. tandjame
    tandjame Guest
    Gimmie 5 code never received.

Hi, during the "Gimme 5" promo, I won 75,000 VC for NBA 2K16 but I never received a code or anything about it.

While I'm here, I may as well add that I pre-ordered Dark Souls 3 several weeks ago and have not received my code for DS1.

Thanks for any assistance!

tandjame, Jun 7, 2014
  3. i don't receive 3 months of free promo code.

I also have not received any promo code from this same promo event. I thought it was just gonna be considered free and not have to get a promo code. Money has been taken out. Didn't get a email or nothing about this promo so i have no way of knowing if
    it ever meant through.

I did it through Xbox one.

Charles Gurley, Jun 7, 2014
  4. $5 Promo- Have not received any of my codes

Hey there S a R i n i C  Promo- Have not received any of my codes :)

These things can sometimes come with an unfortunate but slight delay. I would give it a few more days, maybe a week tops and then come back. Hopefully by that time the problem has been remedied.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 7, 2014
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Hey there S a R i n i C :)

These things can sometimes come with an unfortunate but slight delay. I would give it a few more days, maybe a week tops and then come back. Hopefully by that time the problem has been remedied.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. PeskyDig4 Win User

Minecraft 400 Microsoft points

Hello. Thank you for your response. I did not receive any promo code. I just checked all my email folders again and did not find anything with a promo code for the 400 Microsoft points.
  7. Meeester Bung69 Win User

Given the wrong amount for the $5/$10/$15 Promotional Gift Card

I used a 3 month prepaid code and still have not received my promo code.
  8. Charles Gurley Win User

i don't receive 3 months of free promo code.

I also have not received any promo code from this same promo event. I thought it was just gonna be considered free and not have to get a promo code. Money has been taken out. Didn't get a email or nothing about this promo so i have no way of knowing if
    it ever meant through.

I did it through Xbox one.
  9. G37 X Win User

X1 "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" Digital Preorder - received wrong 2nd bonus content.

I have pre ordered both Fallout 4 and Rainbow Six Siege and have not received any promo codes.

Why is that?
Thema:

1. $5 Promo- Have not received any of my codes - Similar Threads - Promo received codes

2. Deadpool 2 promo-did not receive code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deadpool 2 promo-did not receive code: hello I purchased the xmen trilogy on the 5th of may and have not received my fandango credit for deadpool 2 1daaa527-22ca-4258-af4c-484c64778f85
  3. 10 Days and still have not received Sea of Thieves Merc pack codes. Xbox live gold promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    10 Days and still have not received Sea of Thieves Merc pack codes. Xbox live gold promo: Purchased the xbox live gold on April 23rd, 10 days later I still have not received the codes from the promotion. db7f5f95-a60d-4702-9b0f-a3fa3a6de2a5
  4. I did not receive my 3 month Xbox Live bonus code after Mar 15th like the promo said

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not receive my 3 month Xbox Live bonus code after Mar 15th like the promo said: I did not receive my 3 month Xbox Live bonus code after Mar 15th like the promo said when I bought 3 mo of xbox live on Jan 23rd 2018 I was supposed to be sent via the message center but nothing,...
  5. Never received promo code for Xbox live 3 month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received promo code for Xbox live 3 month: I purchased 3 moths of Xbox live on January 30th and it said I would get another code for additional 3 months by a certain time and never received the promotional code....
  6. Rainbow Six 12 month xbox live Promo: did not receive code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rainbow Six 12 month xbox live Promo: did not receive code: Hello, I purchased 12 months of XBOX live because I saw that there was a promotion to get rainbow six for free. I purchased live but did not receive rainbow six. Could you please help me with...
  7. Never received my two 3-month promo codes for Groove Music

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received my two 3-month promo codes for Groove Music: I purchased a subscription for Groove Music and was supposed to received two 3-month promo codes. It's almost been a month and nothing. I've checked my junk mail folder as well....
  8. Never received the 3 month groove music promo code. (4month trial)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received the 3 month groove music promo code. (4month trial): Hello, I signed up for the groove music promo code Groove music promotion stating that I will received a 3 month promo code to groove music; after the initial 1 month free music pass trial. It...
  9. Purchased 3 Month during Rocket League Promo, still haven't received my Code for the game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3 Month during Rocket League Promo, still haven't received my Code for the game.: I spoke to a representative on Twitter @XboxSupport, and he told me to wait a whole month, then I'd be receiving the code. Sadly enough, a whole month went by and still no Rocket League code. I...
  10. Not received 3 months code promo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not received 3 months code promo: I have not receied my three months free promo when purchsed 3 monhs at 8.99 please advise Thanks bc1c712a-fc3f-4bdc-bf3c-eae537c43ec2