5$ promotion card

Discus and support 5$ promotion card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When the promotion was going on If you took a picture of a receipt of the Xbox cards that You would get 5$ back for each one that you redeemed. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TennesseeTanner, Jun 17, 2014.

1. 5$ promotion card

When the promotion was going on If you took a picture of a receipt of the Xbox cards that You would get 5$ back for each one that you redeemed. I redeemed three and never got anything. I still have the receipt and the three Microsoft Xbox 25$ dollars
    cards. Any help or suggestions?

:)

TennesseeTanner, Jun 17, 2014
  2. TenkenJr
    TenkenJr Guest
    wrong amount for year subscription promotion

its not renewal points because the promotion was for a gift card with a key and i received a message for a gift card for 5$ and not 15$ like the promotion promised.

TenkenJr, Jun 17, 2014
  3. TenkenJr
    TenkenJr Guest

i bought a year subscription when there was a promotion to receive 15$ gift card but today i only received a 5$ gift card in a message.

TenkenJr, Jun 17, 2014
  4. TenkenJr Win User

its not renewal points because the promotion was for a gift card with a key and i received a message for a gift card for 5$ and not 15$ like the promotion promised.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Promotional $5 gift card

You can contact Xbox Support by clicking
    HERE
    . It is best to request a callback.
  6. Tormaz Win User

Promotional $5 gift card

Hello!

I recommend checking the details of the promotion. They often give a time frame or a specific date of when you should receive any promotional codes by.
  7. choppyseize Win User

Promotional $5 gift card

It could arrive today. Sometimes codes can take 2 weeks to be received, Otherwise you will have to contact the retailer.
  8. Airiak Win User

Promotional $5 gift card

Ahh, thanks, I must of missed that one.
Thema:

5$ promotion card

1. 5$ promotion card - Similar Threads - promotion card

2. Promotional $5 gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional $5 gift card: Hello ! I buyed an ebook from promotion and I didn't received the code.I want to mention that today will be 2 weeks,since I buyed the book(14th january ) What can I do to get it ?...
  3. Email Promotion Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Email Promotion Gift Card: Hello I received an email the other week and one other day where if you click you would recieve 10 dolllars from a tree and 5 from a bird. Upon doing so it keeps telling me it has expired but it...
  4. Oct 2018 movie rental punch card promotion for bonus points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Oct 2018 movie rental punch card promotion for bonus points: Xbox is currently having a promotion, where if you rent 5 movies in the month of Oct you recieve an additional 2500 microsoft reward points. Currently my punch card is stuck at 3/5 even though I...
  5. Sales and Promotions Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sales and Promotions Gift Card: I would like to request Sales and Promotions issue me a gift card in order to purchase a Madden NFL 19 Hall of Fame edition through Xbox Live within the next 10 hours please and thank you....
  6. Xbox Gift Card Promotion never recieved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gift Card Promotion never recieved: Back in June I received an email that if I joined Xbox Live Gold before July 15th because my friend invited me to join gold I would receive an email with a code for a free $10 Xbox Gift Card and...
  7. Mixer Gift Card Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer Gift Card Promotion: Mixer Season 2 – Mixer i purchased through the mixer window and i just wanted to know if i've been screwed out of 11$ if i did it the right way to get the 5$ gift card...
  8. Opened backup Xbox One unit; unable to use promotional card I paid for due to expiration

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Opened backup Xbox One unit; unable to use promotional card I paid for due to expiration: As the title says, I have a brand new, never used "Choose One" card that was in the brand new Xbox One purchase that I opened. Inside, there was a promotional card that allowed me to choose a...
  9. I can not buy xbox live card promotions from microsoft store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can not buy xbox live card promotions from microsoft store: because I can not access xbox live promotions anymore! such as 3-month live for the price of 1? e97cd41b-0393-4b80-bea3-adb8db5f86b0
  10. Microsoft’s $10 Gift Card Promotion for Refering Friends With Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft’s $10 Gift Card Promotion for Refering Friends With Gold: For some of those on the xbox preview program, have the promotion that rewards people $10 for getting their select friends refered to join xbox live gold. I called microsoft asking if I would get...