$5 Xbox Live Promotion from Best Buy

Discus and support $5 Xbox Live Promotion from Best Buy in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a $15 gift card from Best Buy and was told I would receive a $5 bonus. I wrote my "unique code" on the receipt and texted a picture of it to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Solid Snake 55, Sep 1, 2014.

1. $5 Xbox Live Promotion from Best Buy

I bought a $15 gift card from Best Buy and was told I would receive a $5 bonus. I wrote my "unique code" on the receipt and texted a picture of it to the given Microsoft number and never got the $5. Please help!

:)

Solid Snake 55, Sep 1, 2014
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Bestbuy 800 point problem.

Hi,

Don't quite know why Best Buy is pointing you to Microsoft. Those sorts of promotions are sent to you via your e-mail from Best Buy, not from Microsoft... I suggest you speak with someone from Best Buy Corporate with the promotion you're talking about. I'm
    assuming the people you have been speaking with are either a.) confused about the promotion or b.) have no idea what the promotion was.

You should be able to reach them by going here.

HassanB, Sep 1, 2014
  3. Vrch0ta
    Vrch0ta Guest
    haven't received my promo

It has been more than 6-8 weeks and i still haven't received my promo email.

promotion: buy a year of xbox live gold and receive a free game

date: 5/25/11

promotion item: fable III

Vrch0ta, Sep 1, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Sep 1, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. HassanB Win User

Bestbuy 800 point problem.

Hi,

Don't quite know why Best Buy is pointing you to Microsoft. Those sorts of promotions are sent to you via your e-mail from Best Buy, not from Microsoft... I suggest you speak with someone from Best Buy Corporate with the promotion you're talking about. I'm
    assuming the people you have been speaking with are either a.) confused about the promotion or b.) have no idea what the promotion was.

You should be able to reach them by going here.
  7. proneto911 Win User

Free Microsoft $20 code with purchase of Xbox Live day one at Best Buy.

im fighting tooth and nail for half of it from Best Buy i only recived a $10 promotional code so far waiting on the other half been over 48hrs and about 5 calls later.

just bad luck on my part i guess
  8. Infininight Win User

xbox live gold 40% off

The other thing you can do is watch for promotions from resellers, you can often get one for around $40. Best Buy is currently offering the Xbox Live Day One Edition, online only, for the full $60 price but throwing in a $20 Xbox Live promo code which brings
    the price down to effectively $40.
  9. dsalserweiss Win User

"Sorry, there's an issue with your account"; unable to use any methods of payment to purchase Xbox Live Gold

if your not trying to purchase a promotion, your best bet would be to go to amazon.com and purchase a prepaid code from them, if you are trying to purchase a promotion, your best bet would be to contact the windows live team.
Thema:

1. $5 Xbox Live Promotion from Best Buy - Similar Threads - Live Promotion Best

2. 1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May: Hi, so I've already been looking for support on this problem for some time, and I was ultimately referred to here. Back in May, I saw a banner on my Xbox's home page promoting 1000 Apex Coins for...
  3. Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion): Comprei Live Gold no mês de Abril, onde teve a promoção de 1000 moedas Apex Legends, que até agora não recebi maiores informações de como resgatar. Translation: I bought Live Gold in April,...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  5. Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code: Hi, last August I purchased a 3 months XboX Live Gold code and I obtained one more for free. This June I redeemed the first code but when I was attempting to redeem the free code, de system said:...
  6. Loyalty Promotion for Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Loyalty Promotion for Xbox Live Gold: I got the surprise auto-renewal on my Gold subscription this morning. I remember in the past there have been loyalty discounts on Gold. Do they still exist? Being charged the full $60 when there...
  7. Promoção Apex / Xbox Live gold[Apex Promotion / Xbox Live gold]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoção Apex / Xbox Live gold[Apex Promotion / Xbox Live gold]: Estou com problema em uma promoção do Apex, assinei Xbox Live Gold para ganhar as 1000 moedas apex, e não ganhei essas moedas, não ganhei o código para resgatar as moedas do jogo, já contatei o...
  8. Rescue Apex Coins in Xbox Live Gold Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rescue Apex Coins in Xbox Live Gold Promotion: Sorry for bad English, I'm using Google translator. Hello, I purchased the Xbox Live Gold subscription for 3 months, and on the promotion it was written that I would win 1000 Apex Coins. I would...
  9. Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00): Good afternon The thing is, I've been having trouble trying to purchase the promotion currently in the microsoft store, I'm trying to use my account balance, which has barely enough, but when i...
  10. Promoção Live Gold com Apex [Translate] Live Gold Promotion with Apex

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Promoção Live Gold com Apex [Translate] Live Gold Promotion with Apex: Ola! Eu acabei de compra live gold por causa da promoção de moedas no Apex 1000 .. porem essas moedas não veio oque que eu faço para télas!? [Translate by Mod] Hello! I just bought live gold...