$50 Microsoft store gift card

Discus and support $50 Microsoft store gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello I'm just wondering if the $50 promotional gift card has been given out already! It was advertised during the week special celebrating minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sstrayz, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Sstrayz
    Sstrayz Guest

Hello I'm just wondering if the $50 promotional gift card has been given out already! It was advertised during the week special celebrating minecraft alongside the free game of choice.

:)

Sstrayz, Sep 17, 2014
  2. Ooh im good
    Ooh im good Guest
    Ooh im good, Sep 17, 2014
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    bloosuga, Sep 17, 2014
  4. $50 Microsoft store gift card

Hey, Sstrayz! Sorry to see you haven't received your promotional credit yet. You will need to contact the Microsoft Store that you purchased your console from. They are the ones that are taking care of this particular promotion.  Microsoft store gift card :)

Misses Quinzel, Sep 19, 2014
  5. Ooh im good Win User

£50 xbox credit for £41.99 pus extra 5%off.

6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, Sstrayz! Sorry to see you haven't received your promotional credit yet. You will need to contact the Microsoft Store that you purchased your console from. They are the ones that are taking care of this particular promotion. :)
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

Buy an Xbox One get a free game

Also if you get the console from the MS store you can get a $50 gift card on top of this deal. In store only of course.
  8. NastyButtler322 Win User

Buying 360 games with a gift card on xbox one

So, you just restated my problem as the solution. Awesome. I don't know anyone with a 360, and do not have a credit card. I can use my microsoft account balance drafted from the gift card to purchase things from the microsoft store, but not the xbox store
    on the xbox website, even though it is an xbox gift card, and not a "microsoft store" gift card.
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft Store

Microsoft gift cards only work with the Microsoft Store. Just like Amazon gift cards only work with Amazon, and Apple with their products only.
Thema:

1. $50 Microsoft store gift card - Similar Threads - $50 Microsoft store

2. Microsoft rewards xbox gift card option only has 3$ or 5$ option no more 25$-50$ option

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft rewards xbox gift card option only has 3$ or 5$ option no more 25$-50$ option: i noticed yesterday that i had no more goal set for my rewards which was at 25$ now there is only a 3$ or 5$ option is something broken i should be able to save up for a bigger payout or did...
  3. Microsoft Rewards 50% off Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards 50% off Xbox Game Pass: Ok so on Microsoft Rewards it has a goal for 3,500 points to get 50% off Xbox Game Pass, and what I'm wondering is if that 50% is for each month or only the first month....
  4. XBOX 1S 1TB MADDEN 17 PACKAGE MISSING 50$ MICROSOFT GIFT CARD

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX 1S 1TB MADDEN 17 PACKAGE MISSING 50$ MICROSOFT GIFT CARD: Hello, I was told for some reason to post here about my issue. I was told I would receive within 10 days of my purchase a Microsoft gift card for 50$ Please email me back: [Mod Removed - Please...
  5. $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code: Hi, on my account it reads $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code completed and it will be sent to your email no later than 1-07-2016 but I have not got the gift code yet should I be worried or is this...
  6. $50 Microsoft Gift Card with purchase of a console. NOT RECEIVED

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $50 Microsoft Gift Card with purchase of a console. NOT RECEIVED: I purchased an Xbox one madden bundle and it stated on the website that I would receive a $50 gift card along with my purchase. I bought the console on September 17th, 2014 and I still have not...
  7. HELP Where do I enter my 9 digit $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP Where do I enter my 9 digit $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code: Hi, I have a 9 digit $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code for buying a Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle all I can find is the place to enter 25 digit code why do they make this so hard to find I spent...
  8. $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code: Hi, on my account it reads $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code completed and it will be sent to your email no later than 1-07-2016 but I have not got the gift code yet should I be worried or is this...
  9. 50$ Microsoft cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    50$ Microsoft cards: I reported the gamertag [GT Removed] - Do not name and shame on the forums. because there was a senser to exchange NHL 14. I gave him the code in return he gave me 1 million 400 miles pucks. He...
  10. 50% off £49.99 according to Microsoft is...... £27.99

in XBoX Games and Apps
    50% off £49.99 according to Microsoft is...... £27.99: Well done lads. How can you advertise 50% off Thief and Tomb Raider yet not knock 50% off the price? Thief was £49.99 yesterday and today with 50% off is £27.99 Tomb Raider was £44.99 yesterday...