50 TV episodes now missing from Xbox 360 - all available on PC

Discus and support 50 TV episodes now missing from Xbox 360 - all available on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I was able to see most of the episodes on Xbox except one Season 12 Episode 18, which aired 4/4/2019. This episode showed up on my PC. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndyKinex, Apr 15, 2019.

1. AndyKinex
    AndyKinex Guest

Hi,

I was able to see most of the episodes on Xbox except one Season 12 Episode 18, which aired 4/4/2019. This episode showed up on my PC. I tried this:

1. 1. Went to 'Microsoft Movies & TV'
    2. my videos
    3. Account Management
    4. Purchased TV
    5. Clicked on X, Refresh Purchase History

After this , I lost 50 episodes from various TV shows, including going from 25 to 13 and 18 to 13 episodes in Big Bang Theory Seasons 10 & 12, respectively. All of the episodes show up in my PC.

I have tried the steps in:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/apps/videos-missing-or-unviewable

to no avail.

Thanks,

Andy

:)

AndyKinex, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Andy,

Thanks for coming to the forums with the issue with missing episodes. When you see them on the PC have you tried to download them to the Xbox 360. Make sure you are signed in on the correct profile also. If unable to you will need to request a call from
    support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. airmattdog Win User

Xbox Video - Missing Episodes

I've verified that the missing episodes from both Seasons are now available.
  4. dkMojo210 Win User

XBOX Live requires extra security after using Zune on my PC because XBOX couldn't find a video

Yes I can now sign into XBOX Live on my 360. But I am missing an episode from Continuum - Ep8 doesn't show up in My TV Shows but if I go to the series it is there and ready to be watched. I NEVER had issues like this before the silly rebranding of Zune to
    XBOX Video. I still have no idea why MS decided to rebrand it. Hopefully this is solved now, but I doubt it. I download the TV episodes to my PC with Zune (for now) so I am sure I'll have more issues. Thank you for your help! :)
  5. thequietman_ Win User

Season pass Chicago PD season 2 missing episodes

It goes from episode 7 to 19 all in between are missing except on the website where all 23 episodes are there. only on devices app are missing, xbox one, 360, xbox video app on surface.
  6. SuperBaconSauce Win User

Xbox 360 Games with Gold South Africa Broken

Same for me. On 360 we can get Episode 3, 4, 5 and 400 Days. Episode 1 and 2 are missing.

On Xbox One the full game is available. No problems.
Thema:

1. 50 TV episodes now missing from Xbox 360 - all available on PC - Similar Threads - episodes missing 360

2. Infinite stratos 2 missing episodes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Infinite stratos 2 missing episodes: Bought infant stratos 2 and it's missing episode 3 through 6 wondering when they will be added b1ddebba-09d7-46a1-bcee-306d8c775f7e
  3. Missing episode Microsoft Film and Tv app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing episode Microsoft Film and Tv app: I am missing episode 9 of the Orville season 2. Episode 10 is available as is all the ones prior to 9. Any ideas? I have tried restoring my purchases on all devices (xbox and windows pc)....
  4. Bought Complete Series of Several Shows but Episodes are Missing (XBox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Complete Series of Several Shows but Episodes are Missing (XBox 360): The Movies & TV app works great on my XBox One and Windows 10 PCs. However, I have many shows where I bought the complete series (all combined into a single season) and the Movies & TV app only...
  5. Missing new episodes of a TV season already paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing new episodes of a TV season already paid for.: A few weeks ago I purchased Deadliest Catch season 13. It already had a few episodes, and a few days later three more episodes appeared, up to episode 9. The Deadliest Catch FB page says episode...
  6. The episodes of preacher are missing under the show link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The episodes of preacher are missing under the show link: Is this a known issue I purchased the season pass and episode 1 was there but now is not showing 5559180b-56af-421a-85fa-75adad8fd848
  7. Missing Episodes from The Big Bang Season 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Episodes from The Big Bang Season 9: Hey People, Just trying to figure out why I'm not getting any more TBBT shows, I stopped at Number 6 and there up to 13 in the US. Same with the Blacklist. I've deleted and reinstalled my...
  8. Missing Episodes - Big Bang Theory Season 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Episodes - Big Bang Theory Season 10: Hey Microsoft - You are missing episodes 22, 23, 24 of the Big Bang Theory season 10. Please upload them, I paid for the full season. b4af2447-44e0-4d95-83ee-e2a21abcb977
  9. episode missing from season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    episode missing from season pass: I bought the season pass of Dr. Jeff rocky mountain vet season 3. The newest episode shows up in the store and on my win10 Microsoft Movies&TV app but not my Xbox 360 Movies& TV app. I know the...
  10. agents of shield episode 16 missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    agents of shield episode 16 missing: it should have been added days ago. c6c72e84-a0f4-41fa-8531-6df340981144