£50

Discus and support £50 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; me and my friend both got fifa 15 and the same time and yesterday he got a message giving him a £50 code and i didnt and i wanted to why because i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Crabby95, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Crabby95
    Crabby95 Guest

£50

me and my friend both got fifa 15 and the same time and yesterday he got a message giving him a £50 code and i didnt and i wanted to why because i think its unfair

:)

Crabby95, Oct 31, 2014
  2. Problem screen 50/50 what happend?

£50 [​IMG]

What is going on?

raul7elsiete92, Oct 31, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    $50 Promo.

You would need to contact support for the Microsoft Store for assistance since that offer is through them.

Also, you should never post your email on a public forum.

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2014
  4. £50

Hey there, Jeff! Sorry to see that you didn't receive a promotional code while your friend did. Just to clarify, did you happen to receive a dashboard promotion on your Xbox 360 before you upgraded to your FIFA 15 Xbox One bundle?

Misses Quinzel, Nov 3, 2014
  5. Sneltje P.A.S.C.A.L. Win User

Countdown to 2014 Daily Deal

Dag 4:

Castlevania LoS – Mirror of Fate HD Arcade 50%

Castlevania SotN Arcade 66%

Castlevania HD Arcade 66%

Castlevania HD add-ons

Getsu Fuma Character Pack Add-on 50%

Extra Stage: The Legend of Fuma Add-on 50%

Extra Stage: Origins Add-on 50%

Simon Belmont Character Pack Add-on 50%

Extra Stage: Lord of Flies Add-on 50%

Extra Stage: The One Who Is Many Add-on 50%

Julius Belmont Character Pack Add-on 50%

Yoko Belnades Character Pack Add-on 50%

Music Pack 2 Add-on 50%

Maria Renard Character Pack Add-on 50%

Richter Belmont Character Pack Add-on 50%

Music Pack 1 Add-on 50%

Beauty, Desire, Situation Dire Map Pack Add-on 50%

Chop!!
  6. Smwutches Win User

$50 Promo.

You would need to contact support for the Microsoft Store for assistance since that offer is through them.

Also, you should never post your email on a public forum.
  7. Shaggy2000 Win User

50 Hz

Sorry no, as far as I know there is no way to force the Xbox One to output only at 50hz.
  8. Invoked by Red Win User

the 50 limit

It's already been stated that there will not be a 1 to 50 in Halo 4. But some other type of system to replace it.
  9. Smwutches Win User

$50 currency

Asking for/trading codes is not allowed on the forums.
Thema:

£50

1. £50 - Similar Threads - £50

2. Xbox (Beta) App constant 50+% GPU Usage while just downloading games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App constant 50+% GPU Usage while just downloading games: I am currently downloading a game and I saw that the app is running at a constant GPU usage at over 50% and its hogging up my ability to play other games, any help on how to stop it from using...
  3. Factory Reset stuck at 50%, Offline Update stuck at 86%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory Reset stuck at 50%, Offline Update stuck at 86%: I have an original Xbox One purchased in 2015. Yesterday on startup it was stuck on the Green Screen of Death. I researched online and found the Factory Reset option. Everything was going well...
  4. Xbox one stuck on 50% preparing console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on 50% preparing console: Anyone help me my xbox gets stuck at 50% preparing console ive tried all different ways and nothing helped i cant even update the console offline with usb stick as there is no option for it...
  5. Best Settings on Samsung 4K UHD 50'' TV (RU7100) for Gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Settings on Samsung 4K UHD 50'' TV (RU7100) for Gaming: I just bought a new 50'' 4K UHD TV (RU7100) along with Red Dead Redemption 2 for my Xbox One S. I was really excited to see how awesome the graphics would look on the TV but after countless hours...
  6. my xbox is stuck at 50% after factory resetting

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox is stuck at 50% after factory resetting: So this morning i turned on my xbox and i got a error message it was E105 or something. I followed the troubleshoot guide and now my xbox is stuck at 50% does anyone have a solution to this?...
  7. Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...: Back in April, there was a promotional offer to new members as well as already subscribed members. The new members promotion was $1 for 1 month gold + 1000 apex legends coins code and 50% off 3...
  8. Download limited to 50% bandwidth

in XBoX on Windows
    Download limited to 50% bandwidth: I'm having a problem downloading games, anyone I put to download, is limited to 1/4 or 1/2 of my connection, can anyone help me with this? be945217-92b8-487d-a9de-d7cdd89ae7f1
  9. am having trouble getting past level 50 on my borderlands 2 handsome collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    am having trouble getting past level 50 on my borderlands 2 handsome collection: yed the extra add on assingments game play still cannot get past level 50 090a4c96-9e98-4aba-8750-01c85674d6e5
  10. Buy $50 gc, receive $10... still have no gotten the $10

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy $50 gc, receive $10... still have no gotten the $10: I've seen a few other people complaining they didn't get theirs either. Was wondering if this is a wide spread issue. Got the $50 gc when the promo was still going on, on the 14th, so was curious...