500 games uninstall but it keeps the series x and s games

Discus and support 500 games uninstall but it keeps the series x and s games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had 500 + games on my xbox now just the series x and s games wow back to 3 week install them all 42b8d3fc-ba11-47ef-972b-c3caff298d50 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zX THE DOOM Xz, Jan 14, 2021.

1. 500 games uninstall but it keeps the series x and s games

I had 500 + games on my xbox now just the series x and s games wow back to 3 week install them all

:)

zX THE DOOM Xz, Jan 14, 2021
  2. [Farscape] Win User

will the one x be unlocked on games with fps caps when the new consoles arrive?

series s will struggle on demanding games to keep 60fps at 1080p. the series x will struggle to keep 60fps at 4k thats for sure. the series x will be ok at 120fps at 1080 and most likely 1440.
  3. EXECORE Win User

Game sharing information please

Relaunch Series S with a 2.0 version, you missed the mark by a mile, the Series S should have been 350$, same gpu power/form-factor as Series X 500$-100$(-512GB)-50$(Disctray)
  4. EXECORE Win User

Family account

Relaunch Series S with a 2.0 version, you missed the mark by a mile, the Series S should have been 350$, same gpu power/form-factor as Series X 500$-100$(-512GB)-50$(Disctray)
  5. Smwutches Win User

The Medium

Spencer said all generations of games will work on the Series S/X and Microsoft Studio games will be released on Game Pass day 1 for both the One and Series S/X. The Medium is not a Microsoft Studios title so the publishers/developers have decided to release
    it for the Series S/X.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Looking into XBox One X

Hi,

1. All Xbox One controllers will work with the Series X and S models.
    2. That's the Series X. It is a 4K UHD console with a Blu-ray optical drive.
    3. No. Series X and S are officially released 10th November
    4. The 'X|S' just means both versions of the up-coming console. They can both play the same games, the 'X' is the more graphically capable machine and has the blu-ray drive.
    5. We don't have that information officially yet. I would guess that the 1TB Series X will have around 800 GB free.
    6. Only you can decide if the cost is justified or not. This is around the average cost of new console hardware these days.

You may think that $500 is a lot of money for a gaming machine. I spent the equivalent of $2500 (I'm British) on the gaming PC that I built last year. For a machine that comes very close to my PC, it's a steal for a console gamer.
Thema:

500 games uninstall but it keeps the series x and s games

1. 500 games uninstall but it keeps the series x and s games - Similar Threads - 500 games uninstall

2. 500 Bing points missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    500 Bing points missing: Im trying to submit a support request about 500 my bing microsoft rewards points not coming throught and whenever i fill out the form it keeps saying “We're sorry, but something went wrong on our...
  3. me compre el gold oferta 1 mes por 500 y no me llegó. también no puedo cancelar el game...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    me compre el gold oferta 1 mes por 500 y no me llegó. también no puedo cancelar el game...: hace rato me compre en live gold y no me llego nada solo me desconto el dinero, tambien no puedo cancelar el xbox game pass ultimate, necesito ayuda. ya me estoy aburriendo de xbox [Mod...
  4. Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500: Unable to sign in for x xbox game console companion for the first time on my PC - Gives error 500. Can anyone help? 1073145f-5ebf-438c-8ea7-3dab2f399389
  5. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: I cant play some type of games because of something done at the ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: I cant play some type of games because of something done at the ...: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: I cant play some type of games because of something done at the start of the Xbox One Your account privileges depend from the age your xbox account was...
  6. Revolution Of Gaming (RoG) is Open For Sign-Ups We Have Well Over 500+ ACTIVE Members We are a ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Revolution Of Gaming (RoG) is Open For Sign-Ups We Have Well Over 500+ ACTIVE Members We are a ...: Click this link to Join TOP Rated Clan We Are Open For Sign Ups. To make sure things Are accepted Put my Name CANNOT BE FOUND in the How Did you Hear about us Spot Also put my name in the who...
  7. Xbox One+50" LED HDTV+game for $500

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One+50" LED HDTV+game for $500: at Bestbuy. I wouldn't buy a tv now unless it's 4K, but still, this is a sweet deal. Article afd32b92-b961-4932-944d-5b1578091c37
  8. How much 500 Gb xbox360 with games and controllers will take off xboxone

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much 500 Gb xbox360 with games and controllers will take off xboxone: I just wanna know how much my 500 Gb xbox360 with 2 controllers and chargeable battery packs with charger in perfect condition will take off the xboxone if I were to trade it in....
  9. Inovation! Next generation console! New way of gaming! 500$ .. no system link 0_o

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inovation! Next generation console! New way of gaming! 500$ .. no system link 0_o: euh? hello? am I in 2015 ? Hello? -Apollo to Microsoft, we got a problem -Microsoft to Apollo .. Sorry Apollo you will stay in orbit. Am i hangry ? maybe .. my console can detect my stress...
  10. 500$ + games and it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    500$ + games and it doesn't work: When a person spends more than 500 Euros, this person would like to play fluently, i may understand bugs and lags... first of all, i'm not a beta tester, before you sell an internet based console,...