56d85bb8 Error code on Xbox one

Discus and support 56d85bb8 Error code on Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep getting cut off online play on NBA 2K20 please help me thank you 097040b7-ee4a-4426-8d1d-8d07259d5edc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Richcaicedo, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:42 AM.

1. Richcaicedo
    Richcaicedo Guest

I keep getting cut off online play on NBA 2K20 please help me

thank you

:)

Richcaicedo, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:42 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. PHiLLyizBLaZZin Win User

I keep getting cut off online play on NBA 2K20 please help me

thank you
    Hello Richie,

There is a Server issue I believe for 2K at the moment. It may have been refreshed, if this was also happening yesterday too there was an Xbox Live outage for a small period of time as well. If the problem persists you should contact 2K Game Support.

Best

Philip
  3. Dredgen Lupi Win User

Hi Richcaicedo,

This is a known issue within the 2k game, you'll want to contact 2k support directly and they'll be able to assist you as it is a problem within the My Career part of the game.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Error Code 56d85bb8 Xbox One / 2K20

Hi Chaotic Optics,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Xbox Forums with this issue. Based on the information you've provided, I understand that when trying to begin to play the MyCareer portion of NBA 2K20, you receive an error code and then get booted from the game.
    Is this correct?

If so, then you'll want to reach out to 2K Support directly for this as it is a known issue with the MyPlayer and/or MyCareer portion of the game. They'll be able to further assist you more directly with that error code as it is an internal (in-game)
    2K error.

NBA 2K20 Support - 2K Support << to submit a support ticket, click on Submit a Request under the game graphic

I hope that this helps you out! Let us know the results.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Error Code 56d85bb8 Xbox One / 2K20

Since you've mentioned that you have no problems with any other games, have you tried uninstalling, hard restarting the console and reinstalling the 2k20 game?
  6. Chaotic Optics Win User

Error Code 56d85bb8 Xbox One / 2K19, 2K20

I am having the same issue, but rather than the netgear router, i am using the spectrum wave 2 router along with an ethernet cable. I was able to play 2k19 but not 2k20 since it came out. Ive tried deleting and redownloading the games too!
Thema:

1. 56d85bb8 Error code on Xbox one - Similar Threads - 56d85bb8 Error code

2. Solitaire error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire error code: why is error code 121010 NOT BEING ADDRESSED ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the same problem that arose in Jigsaw, yo give no help only lies 37057986-c575-4b63-9c70-7d28d81b5a98
  3. xbox game pass for pc error code 0x00000001

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass for pc error code 0x00000001: THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A YEAR AND MICROSOFT HAVE NOT FIXED IT I cannot download games due to needing 'admin privileges' I am an admin. I have tried EVERYTHING I reinstalled windows...
  4. Error code 0x80bf0043 on xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80bf0043 on xbox one S: I have an adult account, however I cannot change my time zone on the Xbox. It says I need a "parent account". Confused, I went to my account on the family settings page and it will not allow me to...
  5. Sorry, this profile can't connect to this console. To fix it, download it again(no error codes)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, this profile can't connect to this console. To fix it, download it again(no error codes): Most of the times this issue is happening on xbox one consoles , but in my case it's happening on xbox 360. Any advise? d6a1e100-0c17-48af-aa7e-ae1439c06cb7
  6. Error connecting Xbox Live account to Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error connecting Xbox Live account to Minecraft Bedrock: Hello. Recently I have been having some login problems with Minecraft Pocket Edition (1.16.1) My problem is when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account the login screen keeps loading...
  7. gears of war 3 Purchase error-- Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears of war 3 Purchase error-- Xbox one: i bought gears of war 4 with the 4 bonus gears game when it first came out. ---- Gears 1, 2 and judgment are installed and work But gears of war 3 is saying i need to buy it.----- My friend had a...
  8. Xbox one error 116 not going away

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one error 116 not going away: Dear team, i have been trying to get my kid to play roblox and i keep getting the same 116 error. i have gone through the steps below and nothing works. i’ve changed to my profile, and it does not...
  9. Error Code 56d85bb8 Xbox One / 2K20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 56d85bb8 Xbox One / 2K20: Every time I load up 2k20 and play mycareer, i always get an error code 56d85bb8 after it counts down typically from 14 to 1. Then it kicks me off 2k20. I use an ethernet cable on my Spectrum Wave...
  10. Error Code 56d85bb8 Xbox One / 2K19, 2K20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 56d85bb8 Xbox One / 2K19, 2K20: When I am at one address I can successfully play either of these games and have no restrictions and no issues. However, When I am at another location with a Netgear "Blackhawk" router I am not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 56d85bb8