6 digit code???

Discus and support 6 digit code??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi If I want to buy a game or change settings or any thing I'm asked about a 6 digit code?? The account are created recently for my son. I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Noah.C.S, May 21, 2019.

1. Noah.C.S
    Noah.C.S Guest

6 digit code???

Hi

If I want to buy a game or change settings or any thing I'm asked about a 6 digit code??

The account are created recently for my son.

I don't know, where to find this code and I do not recall that I've made a 6 digit code during the creation of the new account.

What to do??

:)

Noah.C.S, May 21, 2019
  2. tohellnbak Win User

physical or digital

digital 100%.... fast switch.... snapping... home gold (2 for 1) .. friends house w/ no discs... Family sharing coming back only digital.... Lending digital games within 6 months... selling digital games in 6 months... better prices compared to disc in
    6 months...

Buts thats OK.... trade in your $60 disc at Gamestop for for $12... I dont mind
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

6 digit code???

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  4. EdPetrelli Win User

6 digit code???

I do not have my six digit code
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

6 digit code???

6. bpcapion Win User

6 digit code???

I have already transfered money 3 times, and now the 4th time I get this error code message:

q0aT3r/HY0CFqMeX.2.37.9.12

2019/05/19 - 14:36:01 UTC

When I try to accept the purchase of Farming Simulator 19, I get the following error code:

q0aT3r/HY0CFqMeX.7.37.12.9
    2019/05/19 - 14:39:10 UTC
Thema:

6 digit code???

1. 6 digit code??? - Similar Threads - digit code

2. Xbox one all digital error code E200

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one all digital error code E200: I have tried everything and nothing works. It won’t even complete a factory reset! Anyone else have this problem? 614c38d6-ab2e-4d43-ba9d-41e5ac1a8347
  3. Digital game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game code: About 2 days ago I bought a code for halo The master Chief Collection. I put the code in and redeemed it. I cant find where the game went and i cant redeem it again. I have look everyone in my...
  4. Xbox One Digital Code Redeem Internationally

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Digital Code Redeem Internationally: My friend bought a Xbox One console from US and moved to India. He is currently using the Xbox in India. I am planning to buy a Xbox digital game code from US Microsoft Store and would like to...
  5. Xbox One digital code says redeemed, but won't download on my xbox nor show up as purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One digital code says redeemed, but won't download on my xbox nor show up as purchased...: I purchased a digital code card for Halo: The Master Chief Collection at Target the other day. The code was printed on the receipt, and the back of the card said to redeem the code online. I...
  6. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 Box or Digital Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 Box or Digital Code: Will the New Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 come with A CD Box Or Come with a Digital Code? 9cc08fc6-6c9d-42e5-971e-861282dc4b9d
  7. Digital gold code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital gold code: I brought a month of gold using the gold. Digital code in the xbox store (NOT the microsoft store) and i didnt get the. Code no pop up or message what do i do 82149acd-1ad8-4544-9c88-637fd4afdbe3
  8. All digital xbox free codes not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    All digital xbox free codes not working: My friend recently got a new xbox all digital edition, and it came with free codes for sea of thieves and fortnite spider night. He gave me the fortnite code as he does not play fortnite. I tried...
  9. Códigos de 25 dígitos [25-digit codes]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Códigos de 25 dígitos [25-digit codes]: Estou com o problema com um jogo que adquiri, via códigos de 25 dígitos, eu tenho o Gears Of War 3 resgatado dês do ano retrasado, e sempre o joguei, mas hoje fui baixa-lo novamente e ele...
  10. disc faulty - how do I get a redeem code to play digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disc faulty - how do I get a redeem code to play digitally?: PVZ GW2 disc has never worked, it just gets hung up on the daisy. EA said to 'Please contact the Microsoft support team for getting the game code. Once you are able to redeem the game code in...