6 Digit Rewards Confirmation Code

Discus and support 6 Digit Rewards Confirmation Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was given a confirmation 6 digit code by a family member for one Free Month of Xbox Box life gold, Where do I enter it??? Help? * Moved from bing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SteviesM1, Jul 24, 2019.

1. SteviesM1
    SteviesM1 Guest

I was given a confirmation 6 digit code by a family member for one Free Month of Xbox Box life gold, Where do I enter it??? Help?

* Moved from bing

:)

SteviesM1, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Biggshow Win User

Was this purchased from a store or was this a code from a purchased game inside the case? As I missed that in your comment, Buachaill Donais
    correct. It needs to be a 5x5 code. If this was bought in a store I would get the family member who bought it to go and return it for a proper one. If this was from a card inside a case from a game you bought you maybe using the wrong number.

Can you explain where the code is from?
  3. Biggshow Win User

If you are on Xbox you need to go to the store and click on the Redeem Code option. From there it will prompt you to enter and it will confirm the code is working. Click continue and it will be good to go. If you have the Xbox App on your phone you can also
    do this here. Go to the Microsoft Store and use the Redeem a Code option.

Hope this helps!
  4. SteviesM1 Win User

Well thats the problem, the code is Only six Digits long. I don't know what to do
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

6. Kevin Dethlefs-Moren Win User

Reward microsoft code bonus problewm

The code would have to be 25 digits in alpha-numeric form for it to be an Xbox Live prepaid code. In addition, I haven't heard of any rewards for the launch of Dawnguard. Could you confirm the source of this website? Was it a Microsoft owned website like
    live.com, xbox.com or microsoft.com?
Thema:

1. 6 Digit Rewards Confirmation Code - Similar Threads - Digit Rewards Confirmation

2. Division 2 digital purchase punchcard not giving reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division 2 digital purchase punchcard not giving reward: I purchased through the Microsoft store on my xbox the division 2 dark zone definitive edition and received a digital copy of the game with my purchase. However the punchcard isn't checked off in...
  3. Xbox reward 14 digit code

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox reward 14 digit code: I claimed a Xbox reward and got an email with a 14 digit code to claim on https://www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com/ at the bottom of the email it say you can go to that website to claim it to use...
  4. Missing Visa reward Digits

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Visa reward Digits: I Used my reward point to redeem a 5pound visa reward card, the code sent to me was only 14 digits long and it keeps taking me to Xbox to redeem the code but it is to short...
  5. Missing digit code for visa reward.

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing digit code for visa reward.: I received a code for a visa reward. But has only 14 digits, instead of 25. fd271e35-b2bb-4887-a2de-a9100f4b9183
  6. How are DIGITAL rewards out of stock?!?!?!

in XBoX Rewards
    How are DIGITAL rewards out of stock?!?!?!: Please... don't give me dumb excuses. If you are going to offer us these ridiculous reward programs that are far too confusing and frustrating, AT LEAST give us the ability to redeem our...
  7. Not Earning Rewards Points for Digital Purchases

in XBoX Rewards
    Not Earning Rewards Points for Digital Purchases: I just logged on to my rewards account for the first time in a long while and it seems that my digital purchases aren't showing up for either my punchcards, MYVIP level, or points earned back. Any...
  8. What do I do if I haven't received my Fozra Digital Key Rewards?

in XBoX Rewards
    What do I do if I haven't received my Fozra Digital Key Rewards?: I won the Track Suit, the Hoonigan pack and the VIP DLC but I haven't received emails about them. ed85ba73-bc74-4197-ac86-dce75e1d3ebd
  9. Rewards Credit For Destiny 2 Digital Purchase

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards Credit For Destiny 2 Digital Purchase: I purchased Destiny 2 through the Microsoft Store but I have not seen any Rewards credits for my purchase. Below are the details of my pre-order. Hi there, Thanks for shopping with us on...
  10. Ive spent hundreds on games and digital content but the rewards state I have zero points, ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ive spent hundreds on games and digital content but the rewards state I have zero points, ...: Hey, I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on games and digital content and have zero points on rewards some how. It states the 1 point = $1 I just could use some help figuring out why I have zero....