6 month Live Gold Bundled Promotion

Discus and support 6 month Live Gold Bundled Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased an Xbox One holiday bundle from Dell.com on 12/21/18. It included 6 months Xbox Live Gold membership. The redemption card in the box was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PercyGeb, Jan 21, 2019.

1. PercyGeb
    PercyGeb Guest

I purchased an Xbox One holiday bundle from Dell.com on 12/21/18. It included 6 months Xbox Live Gold membership. The redemption card in the box was for a 14 day free trial. How do I get the 6 month Live Gold redemption code?

:)

PercyGeb, Jan 21, 2019
  2. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello PercyGeb,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Does the official Microsoft packaging that the console came in promote the six month Xbox Live Gold membership on it? If the promotion is imprinted on the box, we recommend contacting the Xbox support team. The correct method
    to contact the Xbox support team is to utilize the
    Xbox website
    . We will provide steps on how to request a call from support. If the promotion is not printed on the box, the third party retailer will be sending you the six month Xbox Live Gold code. Be sure to let us know the results!

1. Click the support link we provided
    2. Select Billing & accounts in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Can't redeem a code
    5. Select Show contact options
    6. Select Request a call from Support
  3. baltyofgod Win User

Hello the months are accumulated with the 14 days trial. What did they tell you on the phone if they called you?
  4. PercyGeb Win User

The 6 month live is not imprinted on the box. The box says a one month game pass and a 14 day live trial included. I saw the same bundle at Best Buy without the 6 month live so I am pretty sure it should have been given by Dell. I will contact Dell again
    and hopefully get this resolved. I appreciate your prompt response. Your support team provides excellent customer service. Thank you.
  5. PercyGeb Win User

The bundle was provided by Dell. I have contacted Dell support 5 times since December 27th. The last response I received from them was "The promotion was included in the hard bundle by Microsoft. I request you to contact Microsoft
    at +1 (800) 642 7676, +1 (800) 892 5234 (TTY).

The link to the product bundle is https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/accessories/apd/aa384601

I believe Dell should have included a 6 month Xbox Live Gold Card with my order but they are saying you should be sending me a digital code. I need clarification please. Thank you.
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hiya percy,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear about the Subscription issue. Unfortunately, since this is a promotion offered by a third party you will have to contact Dell again to get this issue resolved.

If this is a promotion by Microsoft, then please read over
    XBF Leonzo G post for more support.

Also, if you happen to have any Xbox related issues, then please feel free to create an new thread detailing the issue so we may support you.

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. 6 month Live Gold Bundled Promotion - Similar Threads - month Live Gold

2. Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold: I refunded my xbox game pass ultimate but it also cancelled my xbox live gold it was 12 month subscription only a month in I would like a refund for this of my xbox live gold...
  3. Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold: I have converted my xbox live gold to game pass ulltimate by accident, so I cancelled the payment for ultimate, but it cancelled all the converted months too. I want my months back!!!...
  4. Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?: I'm wondering if a 12 months of Xbox Live Gold code I just redeemed from Microsoft Rewards will expire. I see no expiration date in the e-mail itself, but I don't want to hang onto it in case I'm...
  5. My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...: Hi, Today I wanted to try Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 month. At this moment I still had a Xbox Live Gold subscription until august 2020. My Gold subscription now converted into an Ultimate...
  6. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  7. Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?: I recently bought the 1$ game pass, so before it charged my parents credit card i cancelled it on my computer and it for some reason, refunded me the 1$ and cancelled my 12 month Xbox live gold!!...
  8. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  9. Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code: When i enter the card code, it says something went wrong on our end, trying in a bit may help. Then it says enter the code again or contact the vendor. I bought 2 cards and they both say the same...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...