6 month Live Gold Bundled Promotion

Discus and support 6 month Live Gold Bundled Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased an Xbox One holiday bundle from Dell.com on 12/21/18. It included 6 months Xbox Live Gold membership. The redemption card in the box was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PercyGeb, Jan 21, 2019.

1. PercyGeb
    PercyGeb Guest

I purchased an Xbox One holiday bundle from Dell.com on 12/21/18. It included 6 months Xbox Live Gold membership. The redemption card in the box was for a 14 day free trial. How do I get the 6 month Live Gold redemption code?

:)

PercyGeb, Jan 21, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello PercyGeb,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Does the official Microsoft packaging that the console came in promote the six month Xbox Live Gold membership on it? If the promotion is imprinted on the box, we recommend contacting the Xbox support team. The correct method
    to contact the Xbox support team is to utilize the
    Xbox website
    . We will provide steps on how to request a call from support. If the promotion is not printed on the box, the third party retailer will be sending you the six month Xbox Live Gold code. Be sure to let us know the results!

1. Click the support link we provided
    2. Select Billing & accounts in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Can't redeem a code
    5. Select Show contact options
    6. Select Request a call from Support
  3. baltyofgod Win User

Hello the months are accumulated with the 14 days trial. What did they tell you on the phone if they called you?
  4. PercyGeb Win User

The 6 month live is not imprinted on the box. The box says a one month game pass and a 14 day live trial included. I saw the same bundle at Best Buy without the 6 month live so I am pretty sure it should have been given by Dell. I will contact Dell again
    and hopefully get this resolved. I appreciate your prompt response. Your support team provides excellent customer service. Thank you.
  5. PercyGeb Win User

The bundle was provided by Dell. I have contacted Dell support 5 times since December 27th. The last response I received from them was "The promotion was included in the hard bundle by Microsoft. I request you to contact Microsoft
    at +1 (800) 642 7676, +1 (800) 892 5234 (TTY).

The link to the product bundle is https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/accessories/apd/aa384601

I believe Dell should have included a 6 month Xbox Live Gold Card with my order but they are saying you should be sending me a digital code. I need clarification please. Thank you.
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hiya percy,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear about the Subscription issue. Unfortunately, since this is a promotion offered by a third party you will have to contact Dell again to get this issue resolved.

If this is a promotion by Microsoft, then please read over
    XBF Leonzo G post for more support.

Also, if you happen to have any Xbox related issues, then please feel free to create an new thread detailing the issue so we may support you.

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. 6 month Live Gold Bundled Promotion - Similar Threads - month Live Gold

2. Xbox Live Gold vanished with 6 months left

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold vanished with 6 months left: Son's Xbox live gold membership is gone/missing from his subscriptions. No luck trying to use chat or calling Microsoft. Any ideas or help??? 3fb74c6e-f7d1-4cff-8715-4327fe06355b
  3. I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...: I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and accidentally converted that to a 4-month ultimate game pass. But what if I do not want the ultimate game pass I just want to keep my 12-month Xbox live...
  4. Reactivation of an accdentally cancelled 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reactivation of an accdentally cancelled 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I accidentally cancelled my 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription. I purchased it at the end of march so It would be very unfortunate to lose my whole subscription. Is there any way I can get...
  5. Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card: I'm trying to stack Xbox Live Gold memberships so my son won't have to worry about billing. I've entered 2 12-month cards successfully and FAQs state the max is 36 months, but the system won't let...
  6. gifted 3 month xbox live pass (Gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    gifted 3 month xbox live pass (Gold): My friends recently bought me a 3 month pass so I can play some games with them again because i couldn't afford it. I have tried changing my region, they couldn't get another code and they cant...
  7. Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing?: Hi. Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold? for example, buy one month, when it runs out it doesn't renew I just have to buy one month again. Is this possible? thank you....
  8. my xbox live gold year subscription ran out after 5 months help me fix this pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox live gold year subscription ran out after 5 months help me fix this pls: i got a year gold subscription for christmas and i got xbox gamepass for 1$ and it turned into ultimate without me knowing or it even telling me i didnt choose for it to do this and it says i need...
  9. Xbox Live Gold 12 month gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold 12 month gift card: Hoping for some clarity please. My son has been given a 12 month Xbox Live pass for his birthday but we already pay it on recurring billing online. What is the best way to go about getting it...
  10. My 12 month Xbox Live Gold just cancelled itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 12 month Xbox Live Gold just cancelled itself.: I used a code card at the beginning of the year for 12 months of Xbox Gold. All day today I had no problems until I tried to start a party earlier. Now my account says the subscription was...