6 Month Membership

Discus and support 6 Month Membership in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, Does anyone know where I can get 6 months gold membership for less than say the £36 being asked for in the microsoft store? Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Breakjaw2k, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Breakjaw2k
    Breakjaw2k Guest

6 Month Membership

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get 6 months gold membership for less than say the £36 being asked for in the microsoft store?

Thanks

:)

Breakjaw2k, Jun 20, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

6 Month Membership

You can look for deals on the net but do make sure it is a reputable site. Plenty of posts from people disappointed when they buy digital codes from less than reputable sites and the code does not work.
  3. Emo Goggles Win User

6 Month Membership

id say there are other sites that sell codes but honestly I would just go through xbox just incase. I wouldn't want to possibly get scammed.
  4. ChellyChopstix Win User

6 Month Membership

Hello Breakjaw2k,

Another option would be using the Microsoft Rewards Program. You can get points for doing things such as searching with Bing and taking quizzes. They have both one-month and 3-month memberships available as reward options.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/rewards
  5. Allebas Win User

6 Month Membership

Hi Breakjaw2k,

You can try CDKeys. They are a reputable site and I never had an issue with them yet. https://www.cdkeys.com/ I usually get my stuff from this site and they have a customer service
    team.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

6 Month Membership

Try CDKeys HERE

Use them all the time for credit & the occasional subscription.Very reliable site,never had an issue with them myself.
Thema:

6 Month Membership

1. 6 Month Membership - Similar Threads - Month Membership

2. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  3. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  4. Changing membership from monthly to annual

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing membership from monthly to annual: I changed my membership from monthly to annual. The games I downloaded during the monthly membership will not open since the monthly membership was cancelled. Can't believe Microsoft sees this as...
  5. My account has been charged four times for 10.69 for live membership in the month of april

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been charged four times for 10.69 for live membership in the month of april: Hello. My 7year old son has xbox loive. The payments come off of my card. I have been charged for the gold a total of 4 times this month for this one membership. Who can I speak to?...
  6. MISSING 1000 v-bucks code which comes along with 3 months xbox membership deal!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING 1000 v-bucks code which comes along with 3 months xbox membership deal!!!: So about a 2 and a half months ago I bought this deal that gets me 1000 v-bucks along 3 months gold membership. I got the gold but all the agents said that it will take 1 month to 2 months (they...
  7. I just bought a one month gold membership, but did not receive code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I just bought a one month gold membership, but did not receive code: I got verification of the purchase, but no code received to input to xbox. Does it come right away or does on have to wait hours or days? 4bfb9a92-3a63-4507-b3df-ed32b6683751
  8. Third Party Vendor resold my 12 month gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third Party Vendor resold my 12 month gold membership: Hi Guys, I'm hoping some can provide some guidance, I purchased a 12 month gold membership through a "reputable" third party vendor, cdkeys.com in June last year, my current membership only...
  9. cannot purchase a Xbox Live Gold membership (12-month)

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot purchase a Xbox Live Gold membership (12-month): I've purchased the Gold 12-month membership (for gifts) twice, and at the third try, it said 'cannot purchase, please ask Microsoft' (in Korean) I've checked my credit card limit, but I had enough...
  10. Stacking xbox 12 month memberships.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stacking xbox 12 month memberships.: Got two 12 month gold memberships for Christmas. Question can they be stacked in my xbox account to = 24 months. and if so what is the limit of months? 404f017e-cda3-426d-bde9-3c800f39a1bb