6 month old xbox1 froze and crashed constantly

Discus and support 6 month old xbox1 froze and crashed constantly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a 6 month old xbox1 one that I had to do a factory reset on due to constant hanging and crashes. After factory reset I couldn't login so I made... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WillWert, Feb 24, 2020.

1. WillWert
    WillWert Guest

I have a 6 month old xbox1 one that I had to do a factory reset on due to constant hanging and crashes. After factory reset I couldn't login so I made another account. Now I can get into new account but games won't install.i hear the drive running and eventually
    it will start installing (10-20 minutes). Even after fighting to get install started it'll stop install after 20-250 Meg and won't restart. I've tried all the tricks posted online, clearing cache,hard restart etc, nothing works. Could it be a firmware or hardware
    issue? BTW only games ever installed were fallout 4 and borderlands 2 with the presequel

:)

WillWert, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Saeleth Win User

Honestly I really recommend reaching out to MS Tech Support, get a repair ticket setup and they can fix it from there.
  3. UnbendingArc958 Win User

Hello, Sorry to hear your Xbox is not working right.

If you have preformed a factory reset and if the problem has gotten worse I would contact Xbox Support at: https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

Also If the Xbox is only 6 months old I would also check the warranty of the Xbox. The link provided here will help you check the

warranty :https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product. If the Xbox is
    still in Warranty, there is a better chance of fixing the problem, if the problem is within your Xbox.
  4. sparklefingers Win User

Open Tray issue !!

Oh i know that, i was just saying to your above post that they are still breaking. mine was 6 months old. my new one is coming up to 6 months old too and it kept crashing last night....
  5. neilhorgan Win User

Open Tray issue !!

[quote user="sparklefingers"]

Oh i know that, i was just saying to your above post that they are still breaking. mine was 6 months old. my new one is coming up to 6 months old too and it kept crashing last night....

[/quote]Sorry to hear that Sparkle - Hope it was just a one off
  6. HumungousWolf Win User

machine not working after full factory reset

I factory reset the machine. Loaded Fifa19 and that's it. Game loaded once, froze and not able to load again. Machine constantly freezing. I get error message 'game took too long to load' before it crashes.
Thema:

1. 6 month old xbox1 froze and crashed constantly - Similar Threads - month old xbox1

2. 3 month old xbox1 won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 month old xbox1 won't turn on: Has anyone had this with a virtually new console. I've tried what the expert gamers asked me to do on this site nothing happened and just to make it better you can't actually talk to a Microsoft...
  3. Please Help! Getting Error Code: E102 00000C01 80070003 on a 16 month old Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Help! Getting Error Code: E102 00000C01 80070003 on a 16 month old Xbox One X: Hi and thanks in advance for your help and suggestions. The last few times I've powered up, I'm getting an error message. The error code is E102 00000C01 800700003. I have tried to reset the...
  4. Xbox.com ONLY Issue showing all previous messages from to 6-8 months old but no actual messages

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox.com ONLY Issue showing all previous messages from to 6-8 months old but no actual messages: On Xbox.com ONLY I've noticed a recent unfixed error so when I go to my Messages I see the conversations boxes on the left side & there up to 6-8 months old but it only shows the gamertags & the...
  5. My xbox one x is turning off it is 11 months old well vented not using surge protector .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one x is turning off it is 11 months old well vented not using surge protector .: Some games are bricking the console this has been annoying from first day purchase and now borderlands 3 is a gamble for this game frequently turns off xbox x or plays until it doesnt . IF this is...
  6. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help: Hello. so i have this world i have been playing on for months, and i have sunk hours into it. A while back i went to my cousins house when my world was just beginning, and i synced the data from...
  8. 4 month old xbox one x wont display anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    4 month old xbox one x wont display anymore: I had no problems until i tried playing again after not playing on it for around a week. It boots up but no pictue. I use the proper Xbox lead. I have tried different tv's , different hdmi...
  9. 2 month old elite controller randomly shuts off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 month old elite controller randomly shuts off.: Xbox Elite controller. The newer white one with the better components, 2 months old. Randomly turns off. Sometimes it happens three times in 10 minutes other times it doesn't happen for hours....
  10. xbox one s 14 months old , 3 hours maximum per day a 9 and 7 year old playing and broken??...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s 14 months old , 3 hours maximum per day a 9 and 7 year old playing and broken??...: Hi Microsoft, Thanks for selling us a console that has lasted just over 14 months. I have since been advised to pay another £130 to have it repaired as your warranty has expired by 2 months. I...