6 seconds recording error

Discus and support 6 seconds recording error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this has been an on going issue and previous answers were not very detailed. It said something about a power cycle which makes no sense to an average... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by frannypak, Sep 22, 2020.

1. frannypak
    frannypak Guest

this has been an on going issue and previous answers were not very detailed.

It said something about a power cycle which makes no sense to an average Joe like me.

I'm tired of loosing content because of this faulty system.

Someone please HELP

:)

frannypak, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Josh LaPorte74 Win User

Xbox one X record feature

So i have looked under those settings and have “record what happened” set to 45 seconds and yet it still only will record for 6-9 seconds.
  3. o SUPR3ME o Win User

Xbox game clips

I know what you mean, im not actually pressing record its record that im pressing and its recording 6 seconds not the whole 15 like it is supposed to
  4. SaviorMoney Win User

Anyone else seen these hacks/mods in GTAO?

The most obvious hack/mod that I have seen recently is the world record times on some of the races. The world record for Downtown Underground is just over 6 seconds.There is absolutely no legitimate way to finish that track in 6 seconds. My best time is
    58 seconds and that is in GTA mode, using nothing but boosts with a fully upgraded Adder. The world record for Criminal Records is just over 1 second. If Rockstar is gonna reset the characters of people who exploited glitches, perhaps they should consider
    resetting these world record times as well. The record times for some of these races is ridiculous
  5. CMUchippewa Win User

upload studio

I get errors. It won't record or publish or sometimes it will only record less than a second's worth of gameplay.
  6. Noahgriff Win User

XBOX NOT RECORDING MORE THAN 6 Seconds

Thema:

1. 6 seconds recording error - Similar Threads - seconds recording error

2. xbox game bar record last 30 seconds recording shows black screen with audio only

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar record last 30 seconds recording shows black screen with audio only: xbox game bar recorded last 30 seconds but when i played the video it shows only black screen with audio only .But when i manually click the record button and records the game using xbox gamebar...
  3. XBOX Game bar at 5 minutes but recording only 30 seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game bar at 5 minutes but recording only 30 seconds: Why is it that when I record a gameplay with my settings at 5 minutes it only records 30 seconds? Please answer i could've gotten so many clips that I want to submit to youtubers....
  4. Xbox One X Captures Only Recording 6-9 Seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Captures Only Recording 6-9 Seconds: I've been trying to find a solution to an issue I have recording captures while playing online. Even if I select 45 or 30 seconds manually from the capture options it will only record 6-9 seconds....
  5. XBOX DVR RECORDING 5 SECONDS WTH IS WRONG WITH XBOX

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX DVR RECORDING 5 SECONDS WTH IS WRONG WITH XBOX: Im so done with xbox i hit good snipes on mw AND IT RECORDS 5 SECONDS OF THE 2 MINS WHYY XBOX IM NOT LOW ON STORAGE OR ANYTHING IT SO ANNOYING THERES NO WAY I CAN SEE IT AGAIN FIX UR TERRIBLE BUG...
  6. Recorded Captures Only Show 13 Seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recorded Captures Only Show 13 Seconds: I've been having an issue the past month or so, maybe even longer as I didn't use the feature too often before now, where my recorded captures are only last 13 seconds and sometimes even less,...
  7. Game capture recording 5 seconds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game capture recording 5 seconds: Sometimes my game capture only captures 5 Seconds. I have it set for 30 seconds, 1080p SDR, saving internally. I have 337 GB of storage free on my console. The problem isn't lack of storage. Xbox...
  8. Why is my xbox DVR only recording 7 seconds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my xbox DVR only recording 7 seconds?: My DVR will only record 7 seconds no mattter what length i set it to in the settings. ive deleted all old videos and it still didnt help. Please help me before i punch a hole in this POS console....
  9. Xbox One X - Recorded clips are only a couple of seconds long.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Recorded clips are only a couple of seconds long.: Whenever I record a clip on my Xbox One X,, it says the clip is 22 seconds long on my dashboard, but they are only about 1 or 2 seconds when I view them. My current settings are for 30 second...
  10. Xbox DVR is only recording 1 second clips

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox DVR is only recording 1 second clips: Program - Alpha Insider Console - One X Hardwired connection, have already hard rebooted multiple times. Since the past few updates whenever I try to record 30 second clips of gameplay from a...