60 FPS?

Discus and support 60 FPS? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not quite sure I can always tell if a game is running at 60 FPS, and I was wondering if the MCC was guaranteed to run at this frame rate, or if I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by piercem3, Nov 17, 2014.

1. piercem3
    piercem3 Guest

60 FPS?

I'm not quite sure I can always tell if a game is running at 60 FPS, and I was wondering if the MCC was guaranteed to run at this frame rate, or if I need to enable a setting. Sometimes I think it is, other times I'm not sure. I know my TV can display
    at 60 FPS because I watch YouTube videos with the 60 FPS option and can see it then. When I play the game, it looks good, but then when I watch a video of MCC game play on YT at 60 FPS, it looks better.

Again, this is likely my own inability to properly see 60 FPS, but any confirmation or support would be appreciated.

:)

piercem3, Nov 17, 2014
  2. 60 Points.

If you join the Rewards Program, you can get 20msp a month for taking the survey on the first.

ChickinOnaChain, Nov 17, 2014
  3. Picolo Jr
    Picolo Jr Guest
    60 Points.

I have a total of 740Ms points right now, and the lowest I see I can buy on the xbox is 500, (There is a addon for 800 points thats I wanted to get) but if I where to buy the 500 I would have 400 left over so there would be a waste of money right there.

I saw some people where getting 160points from promotions, is there anyway to get a code like that? or buy one? I only need 60ms points.

Picolo Jr, Nov 17, 2014
  4. CapnMikeM Win User

60 Points.

it will be a happy day when they drop the whole MS points thing.
  5. NOC Keaka Win User

60 Points.

The bottom line is NO. There isnt a way that you can buy ONLY 60 M$ points.
  6. Picolo Jr Win User

60 Points.

I think you made a mathematical error in your post. 740-500 = 240 The promo that you aree talking about is for Bing Rewards where they gave you 200 ms free for signing up through rewards.xbox.com. That has ended.
    If you read the whole post I state that I want to buy something that costs 800points, and the lowest I can buy to addon to my current 740 is another 500. when I'm looking for something allot lower instead of having more wasteful points.
  7. Glu10Free Win User

$60 kinect

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

I would buy Kinect for 15$.

[/quote]It'll have to be $5 USD to garner my interests.

[/quote]It'll have to be $5 USD and come with 3 free games to garner my interests.
  8. US Revenge Win User

$60 kinect

having "kinect 2" built into the console would be stupid. IDK about everyone else but my xbox is on the floor, and if they want me to put it up near my TV I'll just get the next playstation instead.
Thema:

60 FPS?

1. 60 FPS? - Similar Threads - FPS

2. Sea of theives 30 fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of theives 30 fps: Hello, whenever I play Sea of Thieves on Xbox One S, it always capped at 30 fps, not even 60 fps, is there any fix for it or am I stuck on this. I have a 1080p TV....
  3. Bajada de FPS en juegos [FPS drop in games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bajada de FPS en juegos [FPS drop in games]: Compre una Xbox One S de 1 TB, todo bie. Hasta que juego gta v y me va de lo peor, el juego llega hasta 15 fps en la ciudades o en sitios asi, y en otros juegos igual, creo yo que eso no es...
  4. Bajada de FPS en juegos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bajada de FPS en juegos: Compre una Xbox One S de 1 TB, todo bie. Hasta que juego gta v y me va de lo peor, el juego llega hasta 15 fps en la ciudades o en sitios asi, y en otros juegos igual, creo yo que eso no es...
  5. Xbox game bar FPS doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar FPS doesn't work: Hi! I have the 3.37.29002.0 version of the Xbox game bar. I wanted to know how many FPS I have, so I clicked on the FPS button, then restarted my PC, but I don't see my FPS. I did this action lots...
  6. Xbox One X - 30 fps question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X - 30 fps question: Hello. I bought Xbox One X and monitor AORUS AD27QD. Playing on 30 fps its not super. I bought games: GEARS OF WAR 5 ( super 60 fps ), Metro Exodus ( 30 fps ), Jedi Fallen Order ( 30 fps ). Is...
  7. No FPS in the Gamebar

in XBoX on Windows
    No FPS in the Gamebar: I have followed the thread to its conclusion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-how-to-enable-fps-counter-on-windows/2927e312-e68d-4912-b7d0-b1f49b5b866d?page=2 I...
  8. Mis capturas mediante USB 3.0 (pendrive) se graban a 15 FPS, CUANDO NORMALEMTE SE GRABABAN...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mis capturas mediante USB 3.0 (pendrive) se graban a 15 FPS, CUANDO NORMALEMTE SE GRABABAN...: [Mod title translation-My captures via USB 3.0 (pendrive) are recorded at 15 FPS, WHEN NORMALISING WERE RECORDED at 30 FPS] Hace 2 dias que cada vez que grabo una captura mediante una usb 3.0 al...
  9. Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows: I have the latest updates for windows and xbox game bar and I dont have the option to enable FPS counter. Where is it? 2927e312-e68d-4912-b7d0-b1f49b5b866d
  10. Gamedvr recording in 2 fps now instead of 15 fps in the last update. Console in delta....

in XboX Insiders
    Gamedvr recording in 2 fps now instead of 15 fps in the last update. Console in delta....: I have videos if any one of you want to refer to it submitted by /u/GurpreetGamer9 [link] [comments]