65gb mystery item downloading

Discus and support 65gb mystery item downloading in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Any idea what this is or how I can find out? http://i.imgur.com/CYT3HTg.jpg edit: patience is a virtue and all, should have just waited for it to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xJunon, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/xJunon
    /u/xJunon Guest

/u/xJunon, Jun 14, 2019
  2. SmokeDogg2001 Win User

Mystery Wheel - Error Code 800700E8

how can i get my item i won on mystery wheel its not in download history or in the mystery wheel items won
  3. HassanB Win User

Mystery Wheel - Error Code 800700E8

You will need to contact phone support if you only see "Mystery Wheel" and no item in your purchase history
    here to re-download. Usually items purchased (and even not downloaded) would still be listed under Mystery Wheel Collected Items.

Phone support can be reached by clicking this link here.
  4. disc frolf Win User

Quick question

The download file was say 65gb And when you hit the settings button on it it says uninstall 32gb I'm just wondering where the rest of that memory is stuck
  5. HassanB Win User

Mystery Wheel in Sales & Specials taking points but not giving spin prizes.

Have you guys taken a look at the Sales and Special + application under Mystery Wheel > Item Collection? Is the item you won not listed there?

What is the exact error message you are getting or were getting when trying to download the prop?
  6. Photonimus Win User

After all this time...I still can't download my profile.

If an account was mysteriously deleted, it can be recovered by download as long as you have the email and password. It may have been corrupted, and if that's the case, you need to delete the corrupted items from your HD memory before re-downloading the account
    can occur.
Thema:

1. 65gb mystery item downloading - Similar Threads - 65gb mystery item

2. Youtube mysteriously logged off and cant log back in

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube mysteriously logged off and cant log back in: i reset the cache, reset the app and also uninstalled and reinstalled the youtube app, hell i logged into youtube via the edge browser on the xbox and no authentication. keeps saying an error...
  3. An operational mystery

in XBoX on Consoles
    An operational mystery: I always thought that my g-mail & my hotmail/outlook accounts were separate. So why does MS constantly send me messages saying the 2 need to be linked? Please clearly tell us all what's going on....
  4. Treasure Match, on Mystery Society

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Treasure Match, on Mystery Society: How does one increase the diamonds? 4b23eeb0-b44b-4b08-9696-465b85012a62
  5. Wireless Connectivity Mystery With LS 35x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless Connectivity Mystery With LS 35x: Check out the video. When my LS 35 disconnect all apps including Hulu Netflix etc start to lag and have serious audio issues. Upon reconencting headphones these issues go away. Tested over a dozen...
  6. Xbox One X has mystery liquid inside?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X has mystery liquid inside?????: So last night my son gets home from work and goes to turn on his Xbox one X and it won't turn on at all. Not knowing what is going on we tried all the typical fixes like unplugging it for 10...
  7. Treasure Match: Mystery Society issues in Asia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Treasure Match: Mystery Society issues in Asia: When will levels be fixed in Asia. Have keys but cannot enter due to message for past 8 months saying not ready yet. When will the ability to craft items in Asia be fixed. Cannot create anything...
  8. treasure match mystery society

in XBoX Games and Apps
    treasure match mystery society: come si aggiorna ? [Edit - Translation] - how do you update? 378af6ff-72e8-4631-b447-ea49ca7ab4c0
  9. Mysterious charges to my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mysterious charges to my account?: So I’m not entirely sure what I’m being charged for. Money is tight at the moment and I noticed that I was having recurring payments for both Xbox Game Pass and EA Access. I definitely don’t...
  10. Controller button mystery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller button mystery: Would love basic function info for controller buttons........How to use when setting up. Set up presumes user is familiar with controller buttons from the start. Frustrating!...