69.35 annual recurring Charge

Discus and support 69.35 annual recurring Charge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have gone to "Services and Subscriptions", looked at "Payment and Billing", etc. Does a 69.35 charge look familiar to anyone? I do not want to block... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by carlossantayana, Aug 12, 2019.

1. 69.35 annual recurring Charge

I have gone to "Services and Subscriptions", looked at "Payment and Billing", etc. Does a 69.35 charge look familiar to anyone? I do not want to block Microsoft on my card because I tried that with Skype and each year they just bill under a different name(finally
    got that fixed). I would like to turn it off at the website bill.ms.net. It says on my credit card web site that it is for Microsoft XBOX LIVE GOLD but I do not have this. Any suggestions?

:)

carlossantayana, Aug 12, 2019
  2. carlossantayana Win User

Thank you so much. I cannot find the subscription on the "services and subscriptions", just an invitation to get one. I suspect I gave one of my kids my card number year ago (I know...) and they have no memory of it and have not used Xbox for a while.
    I will contact Live Support. Thanks!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Carlos,

As you will be contacting support and they will help you sort it out. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a
    discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello carlossantayana!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

That sounds like $59.99 for one year of Xbox Live Gold.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and cancel that subscription for you.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

To request a refund:

In order to submit the refund request, visit this link here :
    Request an Xbox digital product refund

You can always
    contact us here
    for further assistance, but all refund requests must go through that form.

Hope this helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. denis97g Win User

you can cancel that subscription directly from the services and subscriptions area of your account.
  6. Epsilon South Win User

Recurring charges

Greeting's Ashley, Sorry to hear you are having problem's. First off, have you tried cancelling the direct debit with your bank even know it is expired ? Is your direct debit on your console as such ? If so, the payment's will still be coming out of your
    account if you have no turned automatic renewal off. You could also phone Xbox support up and tell them about this issue and say you have already posted on the forums as they some time's redirect you to here.
Thema:

1. 69.35 annual recurring Charge - Similar Threads - annual recurring Charge

2. Destiny 2 forsaken annual pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 forsaken annual pass: So I been away from destiny 2 for while and just bought the new DLC cuz it's was a sale for $15 bucks.I originally preordered and own all the previous DLC except for this one but when I try to...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription: We purchased an Annual Subscription card for my son's account prior to the end of his annual subscription and waited for the notice to pop up saying that it needed to be renewed. I have just...
  4. Having trouble with Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble with Destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass: I am having trouble with destiny 2 Forsaken Annual Pass I have all the previous dlc and it says Forsaken Annual Pass is installed but destiny 2 says i need to buy it again...
  5. Bought Destiny 2 Annual Pass, now have to buy it another time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Destiny 2 Annual Pass, now have to buy it another time.: So i already made a post about this: "So i bought Destiny 2: Annual Pass fully expecting the DLC to be included (Forsaken) but it isn't, and i cannot install it or buy it. And i do not want to...
  6. Destiny 2: Annual Pass without DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: Annual Pass without DLC?: So i bought Destiny 2: Annual Pass fully expecting the DLC to be included (Forsaken) but it isn't, and i cannot install it or buy it. And i do not want to buy it in pound or NOK (whatever that is)...
  7. Game pass ultimate annual?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate annual?: Im wondering if there is away to purchse a year of game pass ultimate? 2e0373bf-b2a8-48ab-bdd8-7d623a7adee6
  8. annual pass for destiny2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    annual pass for destiny2: has anyone had problems with playing the menagerie then being locked out??? cabe8b77-6a1e-4bab-b63f-33b8d7652786
  9. Destiny 2 Forsaken + Annual pass price incorrect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Forsaken + Annual pass price incorrect.: After yesterday's Bungie livestream, they said the bundle i mentioned above would be $40. There is obviously some issues making that happen. The Xbox site hasn't changed the price yet. I want to...
  10. Changing membership from monthly to annual

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing membership from monthly to annual: I changed my membership from monthly to annual. The games I downloaded during the monthly membership will not open since the monthly membership was cancelled. Can't believe Microsoft sees this as...