6gb lost after uninstalling Tower Of Fantasy

Discus and support 6gb lost after uninstalling Tower Of Fantasy in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i have 105gb free in my local disk. i downloaded ToF and after 30mins of playing i have decided to uninstall it because my 7 years old laptop cant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cao Đỗ Chí, Aug 15, 2022.

1. 6gb lost after uninstalling Tower Of Fantasy

i have 105gb free in my local disk. i downloaded ToF and after 30mins of playing i have decided to uninstall it because my 7 years old laptop cant handle it. after uninstalling my local disk only have 96gb free left. how can i make it back into 105gb

:)

Cao Đỗ Chí, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Cao, this should be happening because the system has not removed the temporary files from your PC, try to follow the steps below and perform the procedures.

Defragment your Windows 10 PC

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/def...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

this should be happening because the system has not removed the temporary files from your PC, try to follow the steps below and perform the procedures.

Execute o CHKDSK no Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1 e Windows 7

How to use the Graphical User Interface (GUI)

1-Click Start and then My Computer.

2-Right-click the drive to run a scan disk, and then select Properties.

3-Click the Tools tab in the Properties window.

4-Click check on error checking. To perform a full hard drive scan for errors, check both options in the Check Disk pop-up window.

-Click the Start button to start the process. If you are checking a hard drive with open files, an error message appears stating that Windows cannot scan the disk while it is in use. Click Schedule Disk check. The computer will reboot and scan the disk before Windows Vista starts up.

How to use the command-line interface

1-CHKDSK can also be run using the command-line prompt (DOS).

2-Click Start and Run.

3-Open the command prompt and type cmd in the search box.

4-Click OK.

5-Right-click cmd in search results and select Run as administrator.

6-Enter exit and press the <Enter>key.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

How much space do hidden op/system files take?

[quote user="Shalalaaaa"]when I go to System > HD > Device Options, the Capacity is shown correctly, but Free space is only 32MB. I know some space is reserved for system use (as the message says), but over 6GB of a 20GB? Seems a little excessive.[/quote]Has
    anyone ever played/installed Final Fantasy XI on the console?

Final Fantasy XI installs about 6GB of stuff, and it can only be uninstalled from within the Play Online software. The 6GB of stuff it installs does not show up under any of the folders on the drive when viewed from the Dashboard.
  4. NoBullBS Win User

Tri Peaks and Pyramid won't load

Having the same issue with them here also. Have done the reinstall after uninstall and cleared the cache nothing is resolving the issue.

Windows 10 64 bit running on AMD A8-6500 with 6GB of ram.
  5. Higgs-Bossom Win User

Saves lost after uninstall

I just had the same issue without uninstalling the game from game pass on PC
  6. Higgs-Bossom Win User

Saves lost after uninstall

I say this post on Redit which tells me that PGI screwed up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mechwarrior5/comments/gwwqv8/xgp_update_save_games_getting_deleted/
Thema:

1. 6gb lost after uninstalling Tower Of Fantasy - Similar Threads - 6gb lost uninstalling

2. Lost disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost disk: I have lost my disc but it’s downloaded to my Xbox is there anyway that to use my game without the disc? I don’t want to have to purchase it again because I feel like that is unfair....
  3. I lost my minecraft account.... Is there a way I can somehow get the worlds back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my minecraft account.... Is there a way I can somehow get the worlds back: So, today my Minecraft account got DELETED when I closed Minecraft. The worlds mean a lot to me and it would be great if i can retrieve it.... Thanks! d633c586-20e6-496b-a15b-ceb34303c0c2
  4. Elite controller would appear lost in repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller would appear lost in repair.: I sent my Elite controller off for repair on August 28th and UPS tracking confirmed it was delivered September 5th, I've since had no communication from Microsoft and I've been unable to get in...
  5. FH5 Lost saved game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 Lost saved game progress: hello, my last saved game are missing at tuesday september 20th, i run Forza Horizon 5 on PC microsoft store with game pass, sync data 0% went so long and i thought it stuck, bcs this never...
  6. lost my minecraft world from the mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost my minecraft world from the mobile: Dear sir , I have been playing minecraft from last six month suddenly i have lost my minecraft world from the game so i clear the app data to get my minecraft world from the microsoft account...
  7. Lost Access To Discord Voice Chat On Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Lost Access To Discord Voice Chat On Xbox One: Had access to Discord Voice Chat on my Xbox. Logged on today to no longer see it there. Any way to get it back? submitted by /u/Mineta05 [link] [comments]
  8. LOST ALL MY GAMES AND XBOX LIVE SUBSCRIPTION??

in XBoX Accessibility
    LOST ALL MY GAMES AND XBOX LIVE SUBSCRIPTION??: I tried to sign into my live account and it said there is no account using this email and it prompted me to create an account using the same email I’ve had an account on for over a decade.. I...
  9. Minecraft skin pack lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack lost: Im playing minecraft bedrock on ps4 and i one day bought a skin pack of among us character it was called "among sus" with a number in the end and then right now i wanted to play and this skin pack...
  10. How do log into my xbox if I have lost my email password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do log into my xbox if I have lost my email password?: So two days ago I updated my phone, transferred everything from my old phone to my new phone, wiped clean my old phone and then sold it. The next day I went to check my Hotmail emails but found...