7 years later.... [Xbox Insider]

Discus and support 7 years later.... [Xbox Insider] in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; http://imgur.com/a/zDqQgNh submitted by /u/RazGunz [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RazGunz, Oct 24, 2021.

1. /u/RazGunz
    /u/RazGunz Guest

/u/RazGunz, Oct 24, 2021
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox game pass Ultimate ?

All we know at the moment is that it was in preview, and will be available later to everyone else later this year.

https://majornelson.com/2019/04/16/introducing-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-coming-later-this-year/

It's not even in available to Insiders anymore.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/05/21/thanks-for-testing-xbox-game-pass-ultimate/
  3. UnyoBro Win User

7 years later no sequel to Perfect Dark

[quote user="Pyramid Head15"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="Pyramid Head15"]

[quote user=""]

I don't count PDZ. Too me Perfect Dark was too perfect for a sequel. They should just redo it with better graphics.

[/quote] You mean like the Arcade title? And yes, Perfect Dark is fine the way it is. I love that game but it's unplayable on my N64.

[/quote]

Retrouprising.com, go play it and thank me later.

[/quote] I have no mouse or game-pad for my laptop.

[/quote]

Well that does suck. If you have a wired 360 controller that will work too, but you might have to set up the buttons for it. Normally you don't but because of how complicated N64 controls are compared to say NES you might need to. Either way you should go
    visit and join the forum.
  4. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Infection/Stronghold best game modes in Perfect Dark Zero.
  5. Windows10XboxOne Win User

No Brute Force sequel either.
  6. Pyramid Head15 Win User

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

I don't count PDZ. Too me Perfect Dark was too perfect for a sequel. They should just redo it with better graphics.

[/quote] You mean like the Arcade title? And yes, Perfect Dark is fine the way it is. I love that game but it's unplayable on my N64.

[/quote]

Retrouprising.com, go play it and thank me later.

[/quote] I have no mouse or game-pad for my laptop.

[/quote]

Well that does suck. If you have a wired 360 controller that will work too, but you might have to set up the buttons for it. Normally you don't but because of how complicated N64 controls are compared to say NES you might need to. Either way you should go
    visit and join the forum.

[/quote] If I had some sort of usb cable I could use my Playstation 3 controller but I only have the charger cable and it's too short to work. Anyways, a friend of mine has a mouse he can let me borrow but I'm probably going to be using it to play Jade Empire,
    the original Dues Ex, and Amnesia: The Dark Descent. And we don't need to spread my ranting to other forums, now do we? ;)
Thema:

1. 7 years later.... [Xbox Insider] - Similar Threads - years later Insider

2. BRICK/LOCK OUT CHEATERS! Enforcement is woke and still broke 15 years later...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BRICK/LOCK OUT CHEATERS! Enforcement is woke and still broke 15 years later...: I read a post about cheating on here Answers... From 2013! Still the same garbage cheating on every game and yall keep supporting it on all 1st p. Shooters... "Does it make you feel good cutting...
  3. ESO PLUS paid for one year still no crown months later

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ESO PLUS paid for one year still no crown months later: I paid a year in full for a ESO Plus membership on June 25, 2020. It is now November 13, 2020 and I have to receive ANY crowns. Where are my crowns and why can't I get ahold of any support? I have...
  4. 7 years later and I'm still reporting the same bugs over and over again

in XboX Insiders
    7 years later and I'm still reporting the same bugs over and over again: I did a clean install of Windows 10 earlier in the week. After doing so, I ran Windows update, fired up the Store and checked for app updates, and installed what was found. I then installed the...
  5. Query about Xbox Play Anywhere on PC titles coming to Xbox Consoles later this year

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Query about Xbox Play Anywhere on PC titles coming to Xbox Consoles later this year: Hi there! This may seem a bit stupid of me but I have a question about Xbox Play Anywhere which I hope I could get some help with - As you may know, Microsoft Flight Simulator has been released...
  6. Xbox 360 Sold A Game to for $20. Years later making the game unavailable, and not refunding...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Sold A Game to for $20. Years later making the game unavailable, and not refunding...: Just learned this recently Mortal Kombat 9, Is no longer re-down loadable, SO WHERE IS MY REFUND? Isn't this Illegal. That was a good game. 3abd2d6d-8fdb-4bea-93a1-343754b68d22
  7. One Year Later (by the formerly known as TitCriquet)

in XBoX on Consoles
    One Year Later (by the formerly known as TitCriquet): I'm adressing the moderators and administrators of this forum : This is not possible anymore. Here is a little recap of my problem : There is about 1 year, more or less, I've been hacked on my...
  8. Billing for Xbox live....year later

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing for Xbox live....year later: Hi. I need some help. My son used to have Xbox live. I ended the subscription. Now he has ps4. I ended the subscription about a year ago. I have just noticed they are still taking money from my...
  9. Billing for Xbox live....year later

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing for Xbox live....year later: Hi. I need some help. My son used to have Xbox live. I ended the subscription. Now he has ps4. I ended the subscription about a year ago. I have just noticed they are still taking money from my...
  10. Xbox won’t send messages still a year later..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t send messages still a year later..: I’m really about to just cancel Xbox live , I have not been able to send messages for about a year and no one can seem to figure out what’s wrong I’ve watched all the vids I have deleted my...