72 of my friends got the code for a $10 card and I didn't

Discus and support 72 of my friends got the code for a $10 card and I didn't in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Microsoft told me that I had to come here to ask about a code that I was supposed to receive on Thursday for a $10 code about the wide Renown Xbox sale... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Reaper Turtle J, Mar 25, 2019.

1. 72 of my friends got the code for a $10 card and I didn't

Microsoft told me that I had to come here to ask about a code that I was supposed to receive on Thursday for a $10 code about the wide Renown Xbox sale that's coming and I was on the phone for 3 hours and 45 minutes being transferred several departments
    and each one had different answers in fact one of them never even heard that a sale was coming in the first place and they said that this was targeted promotion and that I would receive it I have still not have received it and I was told that it might take
    months to possibly receive it which is just crazy could somebody please give me an answer because they said if I wanted to receive my code I had to come here to whoever helps me to whoever helps me with this sales and promotion confusion

:)

Reaper Turtle J, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

Time variations.

Not everyone will receive them at the same time.
  3. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Some people were lucky enough to get picked but not everyone would've gotten one. I used to get emails or messages like that like a year ago but I don't get those kind anymore. Maybe you'll get lucky for the next time they sent them out.
  4. Nixelplex Win User

Not everyone receives the code for the credit. It's usually a targeted promotion. Once My daughter got $5 and I didn't receive anything.

Sorry that you missed out this time, but you might get lucky next time.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Thats random not mandatory if you got it good if you dont then its ok thats how it is...
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I would like to clarify what promotion or sale did you get that was suppose to give you access to the $10 gift card? Usually with our promotions when you're supposed to receive either a code you receive it via your Xbox
    Live messages. Depending on the promotion it can take between 2 weeks - 5 weeks for you to receive any promotional codes.
Thema:

1. 72 of my friends got the code for a $10 card and I didn't - Similar Threads - friends got code

2. i miss my friends and account i had for over 10 years utill i got hacked ;( I hope you guys...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i miss my friends and account i had for over 10 years utill i got hacked ;( I hope you guys...: play one for me RopeyStudmuffin :'''( sucks getting hacked and you cant trust anyone anymore 8a752691-693c-4812-9f77-4a1cd6a8cc02
  3. My friends world on xbox bedrock he had from 2016 got corrupted and got deleted by its own....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends world on xbox bedrock he had from 2016 got corrupted and got deleted by its own....: Dear Mojang, My friends username its ItzzFayo. Hes on xbox, just like me. I really need help getting his world (parkour) since 2016 back. I really want to help him cause hes very upset. Please...
  4. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. Xbox Party Text Feature that none of my friends know how they got it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Party Text Feature that none of my friends know how they got it: Is there a feature in the newest update that allows the text from party chat to be displayed with the party overlay? My friends have it and it’s driving me crazy trying to find out how they got...
  6. I got a redeem code from a friend for a 14 day gamepass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a redeem code from a friend for a 14 day gamepass code: I redeemed the code via xbox store but when i went to the game pass to use it... my game pass wasnt activated and was forcing me to pay for a sub to join when i do not have a credit card for a...
  7. Hey Xbox I was wondering about this 5$ code my friends got it I haven’t yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hey Xbox I was wondering about this 5$ code my friends got it I haven’t yet: it would be nice if I could get this 5$ code because my friends got it and I want it really bad please and thank you Xbox d57bff65-6f36-45ee-a2e0-f47ccb2110de
  8. I preordered overwatch and got my friend code but deleted it by assistant

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I preordered overwatch and got my friend code but deleted it by assistant: I delected my friend code for overwatch so can someone resend it back to me 0753873a-fce6-4b01-9730-4c98f8934582
  9. Still haven't got overwatch friend code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't got overwatch friend code: I promised my friend i would give him my extra code for Overwatch but i still haven't received one. I've read that people have received them Saturday maybe i was missed?...
  10. Not Gotten my Overwatch Beta Code but got the one for a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Gotten my Overwatch Beta Code but got the one for a friend: I have pre ordered Overwatch and have received the beta key that is for a friend (the extra code) but not one for myself pls help 0dcd6f82-f39f-430b-be70-6a930b04cf59