75 dollar bonus $

Discus and support 75 dollar bonus $ in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So i see ppl got 75$ bonus when they bought there xbox 1 before and after me and get shafted lol. Why so. Because i wasnt chosen weird.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xLivin2Diex, Aug 17, 2014.

1. xLivin2Diex
    xLivin2Diex Guest

75 dollar bonus $

So i see ppl got 75$ bonus when they bought there xbox 1 before and after me and get shafted lol. Why so. Because i wasnt chosen weird.

:)

xLivin2Diex, Aug 17, 2014
  2. jhfernan175
    jhfernan175 Guest
    $75 dollar credit

Just wondering when I was going to get the $75 credit to my Xbox account. Bought our Xbox 1 soon as I found out about the promotion.

Thanks,

Jorge

jhfernan175, Aug 17, 2014
  3. 75 dollar promo

Hey there, tdf213! Sorry for the delayed response. I just wanted to pop in and let you know that we are looking into it for you. 75 dollar bonus $ :)

Misses Quinzel, Aug 17, 2014
  4. 75 dollar bonus $

Hey there, xLivin2Diex! Sorry to see that you weren't included in this round of promotions. Keep an eye out on your console,

news.xbox.com
    for future promotions! That will be your best bet to see what's going on. 75 dollar bonus $ :D

Misses Quinzel, Aug 19, 2014
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

75 dollar bonus $

Hey there, xLivin2Diex! Sorry to see that you weren't included in this round of promotions. Keep an eye out on your console,
    majornelson.com, and
    news.xbox.com
    for future promotions! That will be your best bet to see what's going on. :D
  6. Dhigon Win User

75 dollar promotion

It would probably take a week to a month to get the code but this is still a really good promotion! I have very little interest in getting the xbox one cause of the price. But since the price drop the price is much better, but idk, i think the ps4 sounds
    really good still. But if I were to get this promotion I would definitely buy the xbox in a second. You should make sure its worth it though before buying it.
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

75 dollar promo

Hey there, tdf213! Sorry for the delayed response. I just wanted to pop in and let you know that we are looking into it for you. :)
  8. Smwutches Win User

$75 dollar credit

Per the terms of the offer, you should receive it by August 15.
  9. onyxishere Win User

75 dollar promotion

Just hook up the console and be sure to register it. Then you will receive a message to your gamertag with the code. Sorry but I'm not sure of the length of time it will take to get the code.
Thema:

75 dollar bonus $

1. 75 dollar bonus $ - Similar Threads - dollar bonus

2. Why did i can't make my first subscription on Xbox Game Pass for PC for 1 dollar?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did i can't make my first subscription on Xbox Game Pass for PC for 1 dollar?: [img] Only full price, is my first subscription on this program. 75ee0954-8ac6-4236-bfbc-466199b9cf91
  3. Borderlands 2 Psycho Pack only available in dollars with US address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Psycho Pack only available in dollars with US address: I've tried buying it from the US site, the GB one and the FR one and it always takes me back to a screen with a dollar price. When I click to download it, it says I have no payment options set up...
  4. how do i get the black friday 10 dollar code

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get the black friday 10 dollar code: how do i get the black friday 10 dollar code anyboddy help d42062bf-b4ed-4372-893d-c97bca15fef3
  5. Can I have my 12 dollars back? Another Minecraft Marketplace issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I have my 12 dollars back? Another Minecraft Marketplace issue: I recently tried to purchase a texture pack for minecraft via the Minecraft Marketplace. It passed my transaction and payed the 4 dollars, but after that the game told me that “something went...
  6. Xbox game pass 1 dollar

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass 1 dollar: I want to renew my xbox game pass with the current deal for 1 dollar so i can get the discord nitro. If i cant, why is it that i have to be a new member to get discord nitro and spotify perks...
  7. one dollar for 3 months of game pass ultimate deal not appearing

in XBoX Accessibility
    one dollar for 3 months of game pass ultimate deal not appearing: it says one dollar but when i click on it it's 15 dollars. i am not currently a member of Game Pass Ultimate. 3be73335-bbfc-46ac-a360-e92239b133ab
  8. DLC Not working for Modern warfare, 100$ dollar edition purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Not working for Modern warfare, 100$ dollar edition purchased: Basically i bought the 100$ version of call of duty modern warfare and i dont even have any of the things it says it comes with. But it says its installed, tried a lot of different things, need...
  9. GTA bonus dollars on shark cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA bonus dollars on shark cards: two weeks ago i purchased two seperate shark cards totalling $29.98 ..at the time a promotion was running for 30% bonus gta $$$ still have not seen my bonus $$. cac43411-9364-4424-b12a-fa69da04d96a
  10. Didn't get my bonus 10 dollars for preording the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't get my bonus 10 dollars for preording the game: On February 27 I preordered the division and one of the bonus for preording on the Microsoft store was a 10 gift code that I didn't receive I already called Xbox and they said to post it in the...