75 dollar bonus $

Discus and support 75 dollar bonus $ in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So i see ppl got 75$ bonus when they bought there xbox 1 before and after me and get shafted lol. Why so. Because i wasnt chosen weird.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xLivin2Diex, Aug 17, 2014.

1. xLivin2Diex
    xLivin2Diex Guest

75 dollar bonus $

So i see ppl got 75$ bonus when they bought there xbox 1 before and after me and get shafted lol. Why so. Because i wasnt chosen weird.

:)

xLivin2Diex, Aug 17, 2014
  2. jhfernan175
    jhfernan175 Guest
    $75 dollar credit

Just wondering when I was going to get the $75 credit to my Xbox account. Bought our Xbox 1 soon as I found out about the promotion.

Thanks,

Jorge

jhfernan175, Aug 17, 2014
  3. 75 dollar promo

Hey there, tdf213! Sorry for the delayed response. I just wanted to pop in and let you know that we are looking into it for you. 75 dollar bonus $ :)

Misses Quinzel, Aug 17, 2014
  4. 75 dollar bonus $

Hey there, xLivin2Diex! Sorry to see that you weren't included in this round of promotions. Keep an eye out on your console,

news.xbox.com
    for future promotions! That will be your best bet to see what's going on. 75 dollar bonus $ :D

Misses Quinzel, Aug 19, 2014
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

75 dollar bonus $

Hey there, xLivin2Diex! Sorry to see that you weren't included in this round of promotions. Keep an eye out on your console,
    majornelson.com, and
    news.xbox.com
    for future promotions! That will be your best bet to see what's going on. :D
  6. Dhigon Win User

75 dollar promotion

It would probably take a week to a month to get the code but this is still a really good promotion! I have very little interest in getting the xbox one cause of the price. But since the price drop the price is much better, but idk, i think the ps4 sounds
    really good still. But if I were to get this promotion I would definitely buy the xbox in a second. You should make sure its worth it though before buying it.
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

75 dollar promo

Hey there, tdf213! Sorry for the delayed response. I just wanted to pop in and let you know that we are looking into it for you. :)
  8. Smwutches Win User

$75 dollar credit

Per the terms of the offer, you should receive it by August 15.
  9. onyxishere Win User

75 dollar promotion

Just hook up the console and be sure to register it. Then you will receive a message to your gamertag with the code. Sorry but I'm not sure of the length of time it will take to get the code.
Thema:

75 dollar bonus $

1. 75 dollar bonus $ - Similar Threads - dollar bonus

2. My game was taken from me so I'm out 70+ dollars

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game was taken from me so I'm out 70+ dollars: Wwe 2k17 vanished from cloud storage as did dlc and save game data. The purchase history was also wiped!! Thankfully I had the purchase # written down and filed a refund request. It was denied....
  3. Why evo sale not give me me 4000 points i just bought 64 dollars of they games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why evo sale not give me me 4000 points i just bought 64 dollars of they games: We suppose to buy from 29 august to 5 august 50 dollars of fighting game to have 4000 microsoft reawrd points i got nothing and it load 1 % per ten minute 07a9ba18-ce1b-4cb0-aac1-744569ce241c
  4. J"ai un solde de 16.40 dollars, mais je ne peux pas jouer avec mes amis. Sol;de impayé....

in XBoX on Consoles
    J"ai un solde de 16.40 dollars, mais je ne peux pas jouer avec mes amis. Sol;de impayé....: Title Translation: I have a balance of 16.40 dollars, but I can not play with my friends Sol, unpaid I always use gift cards to activate my account. je veux utiliser Des cartes cadeaux toujours....
  5. pre paid minecraft 35 dollar gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre paid minecraft 35 dollar gift card: i bought myself a 35 dollar Minecraft gift card to add to my game. it has been almost 2 months of me trying to add it to my acct, keeps re directing me to other places to redeem it. i am getting...
  6. I need cancel my subscription and return my money in my account bank charge me twice 35 dollar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need cancel my subscription and return my money in my account bank charge me twice 35 dollar: I need cansel my c card info and my mony back you charge becose bank charge me 35 doller twise so please return my mony ea121786-c5c0-48f1-b9bc-d824968913f1
  7. 400 dollar repaired paper weight

in XBoX on Consoles
    400 dollar repaired paper weight: How do I contact Xbox support Jjust received my warranty repaired Xbox. The lovely service letter gives a link. Doesnt help. Call the Xbox 800 number lists contact option. 2 hours of play system...
  8. I have an expired xbox 5 dollar code and i would like to get a non expired code for it.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have an expired xbox 5 dollar code and i would like to get a non expired code for it.: My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Please anyone help me thank you. c766bb97-740b-4b87-a2ad-015f86d4af20
  9. GTA bonus dollars on shark cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA bonus dollars on shark cards: two weeks ago i purchased two seperate shark cards totalling $29.98 ..at the time a promotion was running for 30% bonus gta $$$ still have not seen my bonus $$. cac43411-9364-4424-b12a-fa69da04d96a
  10. Didn't get my bonus 10 dollars for preording the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't get my bonus 10 dollars for preording the game: On February 27 I preordered the division and one of the bonus for preording on the Microsoft store was a 10 gift code that I didn't receive I already called Xbox and they said to post it in the...