$75 dollar credit

Discus and support $75 dollar credit in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Just wondering when I was going to get the $75 credit to my Xbox account. Bought our Xbox 1 soon as I found out about the promotion. Thanks, Jorge... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jhfernan175, Aug 4, 2014.

1. jhfernan175
    jhfernan175 Guest

$75 dollar credit

Just wondering when I was going to get the $75 credit to my Xbox account. Bought our Xbox 1 soon as I found out about the promotion.

Thanks,

Jorge

:)

jhfernan175, Aug 4, 2014
  2. 75 dollar bonus $

Hey there, xLivin2Diex! Sorry to see that you weren't included in this round of promotions. Keep an eye out on your console,

news.xbox.com
    for future promotions! That will be your best bet to see what's going on.  dollar credit :D

Misses Quinzel, Aug 4, 2014
  3. 75 dollar promo

Hey there, tdf213! Sorry for the delayed response. I just wanted to pop in and let you know that we are looking into it for you.  dollar credit :)

Misses Quinzel, Aug 4, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

$75 dollar credit

Per the terms of the offer, you should receive it by August 15.

Smwutches, Aug 4, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

$75 dollar credit

Per the terms of the offer, you should receive it by August 15.
  6. TODDY BY NATURE Win User

Trade in price crash

The reason you always get low balled on cash is to prevent theft. If they offered a lot of cash then people would go out of their ways to steal games at parties. Store credit always jumps it up like 10 dollars. I traded in a bricked xbox the other day
    for cash it was 23 dollars for store credit it was 75....
  7. Dhigon Win User

75 dollar promotion

It would probably take a week to a month to get the code but this is still a really good promotion! I have very little interest in getting the xbox one cause of the price. But since the price drop the price is much better, but idk, i think the ps4 sounds
    really good still. But if I were to get this promotion I would definitely buy the xbox in a second. You should make sure its worth it though before buying it.
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

75 dollar bonus $

Hey there, xLivin2Diex! Sorry to see that you weren't included in this round of promotions. Keep an eye out on your console,
    majornelson.com, and
    news.xbox.com
    for future promotions! That will be your best bet to see what's going on. :D
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

75 dollar promo

Hey there, tdf213! Sorry for the delayed response. I just wanted to pop in and let you know that we are looking into it for you. :)
Thema:

$75 dollar credit

1. $75 dollar credit - Similar Threads - $75 dollar credit

2. i have not recieved my 75 dollar gift card yet need it still

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i have not recieved my 75 dollar gift card yet need it still: I sent it to my gmail accnt and never received it. called bank and confirmed funds were taken, and they were.....need this resolved ASAP 7b47eaf4-a559-4fd3-817d-f2fb2849760a
  3. 75 dollar promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    75 dollar promo: HelloMicrosoft. I have yet to receive my promo and I purchased my xbox one between the dates stated on my Xbox 360 terms and conditions. I called customer service and they referred me to this...
  4. Xbox 75 Dollar Promotion. Again.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox 75 Dollar Promotion. Again.: I've been given the run around. Posted on promotion forums, promised it by the 15th. Talked to support, promsied by the 15th. When the 15th came around and I got nothing, I was promised within 48...
  5. Still haven't gotten my xbox 75 dollar promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't gotten my xbox 75 dollar promotion: hey I still haven't gotten my 75 dollar promotion yet from xbox I recived the promotion somewhere between july 7 and 14th and I got my consle on july 30th the same time I made it my home consle I...
  6. 75 dollar bonus $

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    75 dollar bonus $: So i see ppl got 75$ bonus when they bought there xbox 1 before and after me and get shafted lol. Why so. Because i wasnt chosen weird. 30b9cc79-2878-41b7-9cc8-6d4d153917e6
  7. 75 dollar Promotion to Upgrade Questions.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    75 dollar Promotion to Upgrade Questions.: Hello, I was a long time Xbox 360 user had mine for about 8-9 years and xbox live for about 6 of those. This past year though I disabled my 360 live as i moved to PC gaming. If there is a way to...
  8. 75 dollar promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    75 dollar promotion: Hey guys I'm from Canada and I got the ad on my 360 yesterday saying if I upgraded to Xbox One I'd get the 75 dollar promotion they were doing. Well today I went out and got one, so I was just...
  9. 75 dollar promo code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    75 dollar promo code: I got an ad about buying an xbox 1 and getting 75 dollars in my account but I already got an xbox one on release and I chatted with them and they told me to post that I haven't or my code here....
  10. 75 dollar Promo Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    75 dollar Promo Code: Hello, i traded my Xbox 360 in for an Xbox One when Titanfall came out. i've always been a Gold Member too. I would like this Promo code please. 9ba5d3bd-adf1-4685-b0ec-7f0239ab066c