75$ promotion. Help?

Discus and support 75$ promotion. Help? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received the message through my messages mentioning the fact that I got the 75$, but the message is now buried under the text messages from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Raising HeII, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Raising HeII
    Raising HeII Guest

75$ promotion. Help?

I received the message through my messages mentioning the fact that I got the 75$, but the message is now buried under the text messages from my friends and I don't know how to redeem the code. Can someone please help?

:)

Raising HeII, Sep 16, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    $75 Upgrade Promotion

I do not believe earning the promotion has anything to do with registering the console (but it helps for the warranty), but setting it as your Home console was the correct thing to do.

You will not receive any sort of confirmation for this but the Terms and Conditions of the offer have stated that you would receive the $75 code to your gamertag's inbox by the 15th of August.

Enjoy.

onyxishere, Sep 16, 2014
  3. $75 Upgrade Promotion

Hey, tough guy onXBL! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. 75$ promotion. Help? :)

Misses Quinzel, Sep 16, 2014
  4. 75$ promotion. Help?

Hey, Raising Hell! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. 75$ promotion. Help? :)

Misses Quinzel, Sep 17, 2014
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Promotion question

For those that dont know, each promoted character adds 75 points to your war assets. If you go to the war room its one of the first options and then scroll down and it will show 75 points for each character you promote. I promoted 2 characters so far and
    have 5 other characters that can be promoted. It will help me get a jump on my 2nd playthrough for sure.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

75$ promotion. Help?

Hey, Raising Hell! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. :)
  7. G Tunechi Win User

$75 Upgrade Promotion

Am mad right now i got my $75 but its not going on because i move to a new region so i have to wait 2 more days for a new one might jus get added
  8. Cr33dxDyn4sty Win User

$75 Upgrade Promotion

Haven't gotten mine yet... :/
  9. EijiSempai Win User

$75 Upgrade Promotion

Congrats, but no luck for me yet. If it doesn't show up in the next hour I'll contacts support.
Thema:

75$ promotion. Help?

1. 75$ promotion. Help? - Similar Threads - 75$ promotion Help

2. Second Request - Missing $75 Xbox One Credit from Promotion in July 2014. Please Assist.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Second Request - Missing $75 Xbox One Credit from Promotion in July 2014. Please Assist.: I purchased an Xbox One back in July when a promotion appeared on my XBox 360 dashboard about getting a $75 credit when you purchase an Xbox One and register it as a home device under my xbox live...
  3. $75 promotion code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $75 promotion code: Hi, I received a promotion on my xbox 360 that said I was one of their best customers and if I were to buy a xbox one before the end of July, I would receive a $75 dollar promotion code that I...
  4. [Urgent]July 75$ promotion hasn't been received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [Urgent]July 75$ promotion hasn't been received: I am making this post because after 2 chat sessions with support they told me to make a post here. I received the promotion for the 75$ credit when setting an XBox One as your home console by the...
  5. $75 Promotional Code Mishap

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $75 Promotional Code Mishap: I purchased and activated my Xbox One on July 12, 2014. When I was setting it up, on the same day, I was certain that I had set it to my home console. After waiting to receive my promotional code...
  6. Have not received my Promotional $75 gift card yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received my Promotional $75 gift card yet: I received the offer on my xbox 360 dashboard and bought and activated my xbox one as my home console on July the 24th with my gamertag . I bought the console from amazon.com on the 22nd. I have...
  7. $75 Upgrade Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $75 Upgrade Promotion: Hi, I'm posting here after being referred by Live Support. They told me to wait 24-48 hours for the code to show up, and if not reach out again. I reached out for a second time and now have been...
  8. Xbox 75 Dollar Promotion. Again.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox 75 Dollar Promotion. Again.: I've been given the run around. Posted on promotion forums, promised it by the 15th. Talked to support, promsied by the 15th. When the 15th came around and I got nothing, I was promised within 48...
  9. Xbox $75 promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox $75 promotion: Still haven't gotten mine yet. Sorry for another one of these posts guys, but i was told by the support to make a post here so I am. Hopefully this will help the situation....
  10. Still haven't gotten my xbox 75 dollar promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't gotten my xbox 75 dollar promotion: hey I still haven't gotten my 75 dollar promotion yet from xbox I recived the promotion somewhere between july 7 and 14th and I got my consle on july 30th the same time I made it my home consle I...