$75 Upgrade Promotion

Discus and support $75 Upgrade Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I'm posting here after being referred by Live Support. They told me to wait 24-48 hours for the code to show up, and if not reach out again. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by tough guy onXBL, Aug 18, 2014.

1. $75 Upgrade Promotion

Hi,

I'm posting here after being referred by Live Support. They told me to wait 24-48 hours for the code to show up, and if not reach out again. I reached out for a second time and now have been told to post here. I received a message on my Xbox 360 about the
    $75 promotion and purchased my Xbox One console on July 18. I set it up as my home console the same day, but when I went to check my messages all the previous messages seem to have been deleted during the transfer. It's now been a month since purchasing my
    Xbox One console, and I have not received my $75 promotional credit. It seems the Rewards Team is the only outlet for resolving this issue now, so I hope this can be done quickly. It seems others who have been posting here/waiting for their credit have received
    the promotional $75 recently. Please let me know if you have any further questions - looking forward to hearing back soon.

:)

tough guy onXBL, Aug 18, 2014
  2. G Tunechi
    G Tunechi Guest
    $75 Upgrade Promotion

Or everyone spam this till we get results

G Tunechi, Aug 18, 2014
  3. TheDHGHacker
    TheDHGHacker Guest
    $75 Upgrade Promotion

Did not get mine yet still waiting

TheDHGHacker, Aug 18, 2014
  4. $75 Upgrade Promotion

Did you register you r console?

MajicMushrooms, Aug 18, 2014
  5. Bump - still have not heard anything

tough guy onXBL, Aug 21, 2014
  6. Hey there, tough guy onXBL! Very sorry to see that you have not received your credit yet. I wanted to pop in and let you know that we're looking into this for you. As soon as I have some more information, I will post back for you.  Upgrade Promotion :)

Misses Quinzel, Aug 21, 2014
  7. Thanks, sounds good to me!

tough guy onXBL, Aug 24, 2014
  8. $75 Upgrade Promotion

Bump, still haven't received a response.

tough guy onXBL, Aug 30, 2014
  9. Hey there, tough guy onXBL! Sorry for the delayed response, but we are still working on it. As I stated, once I have more information, I'll post up for you.  Upgrade Promotion :)

Misses Quinzel, Sep 3, 2014
  10. Hey, tough guy onXBL! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here.  Upgrade Promotion :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 3, 2018
  11. G Tunechi Win User

$75 Upgrade Promotion

Am mad right now i got my $75 but its not going on because i move to a new region so i have to wait 2 more days for a new one might jus get added
  12. Cr33dxDyn4sty Win User

$75 Upgrade Promotion

Haven't gotten mine yet... :/
  13. EijiSempai Win User

$75 Upgrade Promotion

Congrats, but no luck for me yet. If it doesn't show up in the next hour I'll contacts support.
  14. G Tunechi Win User

$75 Upgrade Promotion

11.20pm where is xbl support
  15. G Tunechi Win User

$75 Upgrade Promotion

False advertising jus to get us to buy a Xbox one BS.. I'll give this till 11pm before I talk to the family lawyer been waiting all day ......not even worry about it really any more because am selling this Xbox and get the cod warfare one in November
Thema:

$75 Upgrade Promotion

1. $75 Upgrade Promotion - Similar Threads - $75 Upgrade Promotion

2. Warframe 75 platinum code not recieved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Warframe 75 platinum code not recieved: I never received a promotional code for 75 platinum in the game Warframe. Many others seem to be receiving it through an xbox live message but I have yet to receive any message....
  3. Support: $75 for upgrading to xbox one.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Support: $75 for upgrading to xbox one.: Hi my name is Pavan, and I have upgraded from xbox 360 to xbox one. I have waited the time and still haven't gotten my $75, I contacted someone they said to wait 24 hours. I waited almost a week...
  4. $75 reward for upgrading to xbox one.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $75 reward for upgrading to xbox one.: So today my brother got a code for $75 and I learned it was for upgrading to xbox one yet we each got on xbox one the exact same day. Yet I have yet to get my code... can anyone help me with this?...
  5. $75 offer when upgrading to Xbox One not recieved.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $75 offer when upgrading to Xbox One not recieved.: Hello. I have been in touch with an Xbox support agent and i was told to inform you further in order to get the $75 i was granted. The offer of getting $75 when upgrading to Xbox One was showing...
  6. $75 Upgrade Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $75 Upgrade Promotion: Sorry to be posting yet another one of these, but I was directed by the support team to do so. I saw the promotion on my 360 Dashboard and bought an Xbox One on July 20th, which was my birthday....
  7. 75 dollar Promotion to Upgrade Questions.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    75 dollar Promotion to Upgrade Questions.: Hello, I was a long time Xbox 360 user had mine for about 8-9 years and xbox live for about 6 of those. This past year though I disabled my 360 live as i moved to PC gaming. If there is a way to...
  8. Why was I not offered the $75 bonus for upgrading to an Xbox One?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why was I not offered the $75 bonus for upgrading to an Xbox One?: I see that many loyal xbox 360 subscribers are being offered a $75 bonus if they upgrade to an Xbox One. I am curious as to why I wasn't offered this since I have been a subscriber for 8 years and...
  9. 75$ xbox one upgrade canada

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    75$ xbox one upgrade canada: Hi i received a message on my 360 dashboard monday telling me i had been selected has one of your best customers to get 75$ credit if i bought an xbox one so i went and bought one today. Signed in...
  10. Xbox one 75$ upgrade reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one 75$ upgrade reward: Hi, i recently recieved a message from microsoft saying that if i buy an xbox one from 07/07/14 to 07/31/14 i will recieve 75 dollars for upgrading. Well i just picked a new xbox one up today...