79%

Discus and support 79% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok modern warfare3 stuck at 79% and then back to 0 if anyone else is having the same problem jump on and maybe then we can get some answers... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dCloude, Mar 26, 2020.

1. dCloude
    dCloude Guest

79%

Ok modern warfare3 stuck at 79% and then back to 0 if anyone else is having the same problem jump on and maybe then we can get some answers

:)

dCloude, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Pranay Gohel Win User

Microsoft Xbox Game Pass Ultimate & Xbox Live Gold

6 months of Gold would convert to 79 days of gold? Do you mean it would convert into 79 days of Ultimate? (approximately)
  3. KennaGrace Win User

79%

Hey! Not the same game but I’m having the same problem with downloading Mass Effect with Xbox Live. 79% and then it restarts. Apparently this problem, with people reaching exactly 79% before it restarts, has been happening to a lot of Xbox owners, especially
    360 owners, since quarantine started. A few people have reported that Xbox has acknowledged the problem and said they’d fix it, but it’s still very frustrating.
  4. dCloude Win User

79%

I’ll give it a try and see thanks 👋��
  5. Netechma Win User

79%

the only thing that comes to mind is to verify you're not under some sort of data cap from your service provider or that you have enough hardrive space. Has anything you can think of possibly triggered this?
  6. {Parity} Win User

79%

Try performing a hard reset by pressing the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts off completely. Then unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
Thema:

79%

1. 79% - Similar Threads - 79%

2. Assassins Creed Download stops at 79%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Download stops at 79%: No chance to download the game on my XBOX 360 . The download stops always at 79% and starts again from zero. For me, it seems like the download file is faulty. Any ideas?...
  3. My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!: Hello, all! I happen to own two XBOX 360 consoles (yes, I've never upgraded to the XBOX One or a PS4), one in my living room and the other in my bedroom. My fiancee expressed interest in running...
  4. Xbox 360 79 percent download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 79 percent download issue: So with this 79 percent installation issue going on on the Xbox 360 has anyone come up with a work around to make the games install i got lucky with one of the games i tried earlier this morning...
  5. Download restart at 79% - XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download restart at 79% - XBOX 360: Hi All, I'm having an issue with my xbox 360 where I'm trying to download Red Dead Redemption (2010) but it keeps restarting once the download reaches 79%. I tried all mentioned solutions but to...
  6. Downloads Restarting at 79-80%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloads Restarting at 79-80%: I am having the common issue of my game downloads restarting at 79-80%. I have tried all the posted solutions from deleting all the caches to downloading demos and then trying the game download...
  7. Xbox360 download restarts at 79%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 download restarts at 79%: This started a few days ago, and I've been reading dozens of youtube comments of people concerned about the same issue the past 3 days, so it's certainly not me. A few days ago I bought two games:...
  8. Most Xbox 360 Games are not downloading properly. Get to 79% and then restarting at 0% over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Most Xbox 360 Games are not downloading properly. Get to 79% and then restarting at 0% over...: Most Xbox 360 Games are not downloading properly Hi Microsoft, Please see this thread here...
  9. 79%, resets to 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    79%, resets to 0%: Hey, I've been trying to download Red Faction: Guerrilla, on Xbox 360, to no avail. Game download reaches 79% and resets to 0%. No matter how long I leave it, it only does the same loop. Yes I...
  10. Download arrives at 79% and restart from 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download arrives at 79% and restart from 0%: Hi, I'm trying to download a game on Xbox 360, but having reached 79% of downloads, it starts again from 0%. It gives me no error code, I cleaned the cache of the hard disk, the region and the...