£8 Easter gift card expired?

Discus and support £8 Easter gift card expired? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got a gift code from Microsoft during Easter and said it expires 30/04 , i can't redeem it 30/04 so it expires 29/04 at midnight not 30/04?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by STEMBOB, Apr 30, 2021.

1. STEMBOB
    STEMBOB Guest

I got a gift code from Microsoft during Easter and said it expires 30/04 , i can't redeem it 30/04 so it expires 29/04 at midnight not 30/04?

:)

STEMBOB, Apr 30, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Easter gift card

There's nothing wrong with that.
  3. Koods Win User

Easter gift card 2021

All I can really say is I was happy enough with my £4 which I used towards The Witcher 3 GOTY in the sale - since I was far too lazy to play whilst it was in Game Pass not so long back :D
  4. DogBoyDerekD Win User

alphajax is a playable word?

Yes, it's an easter egg. :cool:
  5. Erwin Reithmaier Win User

Solitaire Pyramid

Pleased to see that others feel similar, so please, Pyramid developers, make an Easter gift :)
  6. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Double TAX WTF!!!

Thema:

1. £8 Easter gift card expired? - Similar Threads - £8 Easter gift

2. Resident Evil 8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 8: So my friend has an Xbox One, when he tries to start Resident Evil Village it completely turns off his Xbox & it won’t turn back on for 10-15 minutes. He doesn’t have the wrong version or...
  3. Resident Evil 8 not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Resident Evil 8 not working: When I say it's not working I don't mean it won't open. When I went to Games and Apps to play it but it just kept crashing so I uninstalled it. When I tried to reinstall it, it said I didn't own...
  4. Game Captures cut to 5-8 seconds, desperate for help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Captures cut to 5-8 seconds, desperate for help: I have a Gears 5 Xbox One X, and no matter what i record, my Game Capture is only 5-8 seconds long. No matter what i change (resolution, duration, storage, factory resetting xbox), it only ends up...
  5. Forza Hub - New Tier (8) giving 1/3 of the rewards from the previous Tier

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Hub - New Tier (8) giving 1/3 of the rewards from the previous Tier: So I've been using the Forza Hub app for a while, I've been stuck at tier 7 and regularly getting 150,000 credits per week. I just recently went up a tier this week and now I'm only getting...
  6. I need help changing my age on Asphalt 8 Airborne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help changing my age on Asphalt 8 Airborne: When I was setting up an Asphalt 8 account I was doing just fine. I then wanted to watch a video to get the free rewards. I tried to watch it but it just wouldn't load. I saw that all the other...
  7. A Plagues Tale stopped at Chapter 8?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Plagues Tale stopped at Chapter 8?: I recently downloaded A Plagues Tale via Game Pass and made it to chapter 8. When trying to proceed to Chapter 9, it says it is not finished downloading but there is no update regarding Chapter 9....
  8. Apex legends season 8 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex legends season 8 update: For some reason, i downloaded apex legends season 8 update the day it was released, my xbox at least once a week will delete it or something and then it starts downloading the same 55GB update for...
  9. Can we solve this game- card above 8 of heart is 5 of diamond - don’t have its number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we solve this game- card above 8 of heart is 5 of diamond - don’t have its number: Can we solve this game - card above 8 of heart is 5 of diamond - don’t have its number [img] d205c8d8-6522-4043-948e-401745802fa5
  10. Xbox Mobile App on Kindle Fire HD 8

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Mobile App on Kindle Fire HD 8: [img] [img] [img] Running on ARRIS NVG599 the app the devices are all laggy Mess I've done all the device and network optimization but I'm still getting same laggy screen tear network...