800704DC ERROR CODE

Discus and support 800704DC ERROR CODE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; this error message came about the other day whilst playing on a game, at first i just didn't allow me to connect to live but could still access the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gwhalley, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Gwhalley
    Gwhalley Guest

800704DC ERROR CODE

this error message came about the other day whilst playing on a game, at first i just didn't allow me to connect to live but could still access the rest of the account. Now i tried all the troubleshooting suggestions i have came across i can't even sign
    into my account even offline. please help, i have tried the 2-step verification and also clearing my cache and re-downloading the profile. if anyone else has any ideas it would be helpful. Thanks a lot

:)

Gwhalley, Feb 18, 2014
  2. rSoNIC
    rSoNIC Guest
    rSoNIC, Feb 18, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Gillette 73
    Gillette 73 Guest

800704DC ERROR CODE

please read through this support.xbox.com/.../error-code-800704dc if you are still unable to sort after this i would advise phoning support for help

Gillette 73, Feb 18, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Can't redownload my account on Xbox 360.

6. rSoNIC Win User

Can't download profile

7. taidara Win User

I can't sign in

Do receive any error code?

Error code 800704DC, that you received earlier, refers to an authentication problem with your Microsoft account.
  8. THE GN4R Win User

GamerTag Recovery problems.

I'm not having the error code 0x80150010, but i tried this step. this is probably for the original Xbox dashboard. I'm getting the error code 800704DC, if that helps.
  9. HairyKnuckles26 Win User

Have full signal strength, but can't connect to LIVE

Well, tried both solutions, but to no avail. The error code I am getting is 800704dc
Thema:

800704DC ERROR CODE

1. 800704DC ERROR CODE - Similar Threads - 800704DC ERROR CODE

2. The Dreaded 800704DC Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Dreaded 800704DC Error: Im no computer wiz, so im just putting this is in the Account forum and hoping its the right place. So I have been having this incredibly irritating issue with downloading my profile from my...
  3. Error 800704DC on 360 emulator for Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 800704DC on 360 emulator for Xbox One?: I bought Black Ops 2 recently, as it became backwards compatible. I can't play online though, because i get error 800704DC whenever i try to download my profile. I checkes all over the internet,...
  4. Error 800704DC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 800704DC: I've been having this error for several days, and none of the fixes have worked: - Changed my password; - Removed the profile; - Checked my account for errors (it says that one payment option...
  5. Can't download profile - error 800704DC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download profile - error 800704DC: Hello! I haven't played on my 360 since I've got the Xbox One. In order to transfer my minecraft save, I've booted it up again and got the error 800704DC on downloading my profile. I tried...
  6. Downloading Profile issues - Error Code 800704DC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading Profile issues - Error Code 800704DC: So, before anyone jumps on this stating "oh theres an easy fix for that" don't. I've gone through countless Microsoft Support Techies. I've deleted my account and tried re-downlaoding it. I've...
  7. 800704DC Error Code - Looking for Fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    800704DC Error Code - Looking for Fix: When trying to log into my Xbox Live Account an error box with the text "Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later" and the error code "800704DC" right below it....
  8. error code 800704dc

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 800704dc: does anyone know how to fix this. i have gone though all the troubleshooting steps and have been waiting 8 days for Microsoft to fix it. they told me they don't know how to bc the troubleshooting...
  9. Error code 800704DC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 800704DC: A couple days ago I tried to sign on to my account on my Xbox and got the error code. So, I deleted my profile to re-download and got the error code again. After that I chatted with support and...
  10. Error Code 800704DC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 800704DC: My xbox has not been able to connect to xbox live for 3 days. My internet connection is fine my two other computers in the house are connected to it and when I did the internet connection test it...