80072EF3 Strikes Again!

Discus and support 80072EF3 Strikes Again! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I have been playing on my Xbox playing a game (Happy Wars) online when suddenly I need to sign in with my email and password. I went through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ILuvPikachu483, Jan 23, 2014.

1. 80072EF3 Strikes Again!

Hello!

I have been playing on my Xbox playing a game (Happy Wars) online when suddenly I need to sign in with my email and password.

I went through many steps, such as the 'Clear cache 3 times' trick, the app password, and adding more sercurity via account.live.com.

I don't know why this happens, and the last time I did this, everything went fine with clearing the cache. Is there another solution to this?

:)

ILuvPikachu483, Jan 23, 2014
  2. keep getting code 80072ef3

console keeps saying try again later code:80072ef3

TheSuperShawn, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Code 80072EF3

I download my profile again and then I do it again and the 80072EF3 code pops up >.<

HaloTheHunter25, Jan 23, 2014
  4. 80072EF3 Strikes Again!

Hey there, when adding the proofs though did you also verify them through the PC by sending a code to the mobile or email and entering back in the security website? If not I would be going back and seeing if you have the two verified proofs there:

support.xbox.com/.../add-security-proof

-

Now if you are certain that's all good to go, I didn't see you mention if you had deleted your profile from the console after doing all the above? If not, delete your profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache 3 times, restart the console
    and re-download you profile, make sure to do it in that order:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

See if you have any luck.

DigitalAssassin, Jan 23, 2014
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

80072EF3 Strikes Again!

Hey there, when adding the proofs though did you also verify them through the PC by sending a code to the mobile or email and entering back in the security website? If not I would be going back and seeing if you have the two verified proofs there:

support.xbox.com/.../add-security-proof

-

Now if you are certain that's all good to go, I didn't see you mention if you had deleted your profile from the console after doing all the above? If not, delete your profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache 3 times, restart the console
    and re-download you profile, make sure to do it in that order:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

See if you have any luck.
  6. HaloTheHunter25 Win User

Code 80072EF3

I download my profile again and then I do it again and the 80072EF3 code pops up >.<
  7. Luke• Win User

What's going on with Live? Error code 8007065b?

I had the same problem, but it's not letting me download my profile again, its error code is :80072EF3.
  8. OriginalEyeball Win User

It Strikes Again

Why is this so broken man,geez.
  9. chemicalsora Win User

It Strikes Again

Is this related to the tablet glitch that was in popular discussion about a month ago? If not, what is it? I'd like to know.
Thema:

80072EF3 Strikes Again!

1. 80072EF3 Strikes Again! - Similar Threads - 80072EF3 Strikes Again

2. error code 80072ef3

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 80072ef3: twice in the past month I've either gotten kicked(and subsequently been unable to log back in for a time), or in the case of this morning, had to download an update to halo 3 that has seen me...
  3. Trouble connecting to xbox live - Error 80072EF3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting to xbox live - Error 80072EF3: I am receiving an error saying "sorry, there was a problem. Please try again later. Code: 80072EF3 when trying to connect to xbox live. I have just tried to connect to xbox live for the first...
  4. Status Code 80072EF3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status Code 80072EF3: Was randomly kicked off of Live while I was streaming a show via the Funimation app and now it refuses to let me log back in. Leaving this post makes it evident that I've got no problem with my...
  5. Error Code: 80072EF3 02/23/2014

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 80072EF3 02/23/2014: Xbox Live is asking me to enter my username (email) and password over and over again. I saw on the forum that some people had success deleting there profile from the HD and clearing the HD cache...
  6. Code : 80072EF3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code : 80072EF3: Cannot login to Xbox live. d24525a1-a6eb-42cf-a2be-b7a286af7728
  7. Error Code: 80072EF3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 80072EF3: Hello, I have trouble signing in to my Xbox account. When I login, I get the add security message and the message wants me to input my email and password. I did that and get the Error Code:...
  8. Error Code: 80072EF3 03/04/2014

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 80072EF3 03/04/2014: Every time I sign in, an "Add Security" prompt instantly pops up; at the "Remember your password" stage when I press 'Next' it comes up with the error message (Refer to subject line), I am then...
  9. error code 80072EF3

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 80072EF3: I'm unable to sign in to my account/Xbox Live. I've attempted to go into Profiles and delete my account from the console, followed by clearing the Cache three times (as per the instructions...
  10. RE: Xbox Live Error Code 80072EF3

in XBoX on Consoles
    RE: Xbox Live Error Code 80072EF3: Hello Bought myself a 12 month xbox live key as I was due a renewal. Forgot that it already had an existing membership that said it had been renewed. I received an email this morning saying that...