8015400C ERROR PLEASE HELP ME

Discus and support 8015400C ERROR PLEASE HELP ME in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys, its my second post now on my first didnt answer me anyone. When i go to redeem my xbox live (3 months) its shows that error 8015400C I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shepolino, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Shepolino
    Shepolino Guest

Hello guys, its my second post now on my first didnt answer me anyone.

When i go to redeem my xbox live (3 months) its shows that error 8015400C

I cleared caches from my xbox and have the same problem.

I dont know what to do...

Waiting your answer.

:)

Shepolino, Jan 27, 2014
  2. rambosamboo
    rambosamboo Guest
    Error 8015400C

I am having the same problem :-( Did you find a solution?

Thanks!

rambosamboo, Jan 27, 2014
  3. rambosamboo
    rambosamboo Guest
    Error 8015400C

I did contact the Xbox Support team on February 17th, unfortunately they have since not been able to solve the issue :-(

rambosamboo, Jan 27, 2014
  4. 8015400C ERROR PLEASE HELP ME

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 28, 2014
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

6. rambosamboo Win User

Error 8015400C

I did contact the Xbox Support team on February 17th, unfortunately they have since not been able to solve the issue :-(
  7. LarryBrah Win User

Error 8015400C

Hello,

The error code comes up with this:

"You see the following error code when you try to access Account Management on your Xbox 360 console or when you try to download your gamertag to your console.

8015400c

This means there’s an issue with your Xbox Live account that requires you to contact Xbox Support."

You'll need to contact support to handle this issue.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  8. rambosamboo Win User

Error 8015400C

I am having the same problem :-( Did you find a solution?

Thanks!
  9. OrdealByFire Win User

ERROR 80151901 PLEASE HELP ME

I have the same issue. Geek's suggestion does nothing.

Restarting the modem is always the suggestion, and it never helps. I've tried literally everything I can to get my 360 to connect, but it won't -- yet my PS4 connects without issue.
Thema:

1. 8015400C ERROR PLEASE HELP ME - Similar Threads - 8015400C ERROR PLEASE

2. Xbox Error Code 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 (01-16-2020)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Error Code 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 (01-16-2020): As of Tuesday, Jan. 14th, 2020, launching the Star Wars Battlefront 2 multiplayer freezes and produces a 0x80040900 error code. This is the first time that this error code has occurred since...
  3. Error Code 0x8007045d : CoD MW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x8007045d : CoD MW: I recently started receiving an error code while starting my digital copy of Call of Duty Modern Warfare. This code was 0x8007045d. Clearing local cache only works once or twice and resetting the...
  4. XBox One X somewhat frequent System Errors (E102; E101), not always resolving

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X somewhat frequent System Errors (E102; E101), not always resolving: We've had our XBox One X for about 1.5 years. It occasionally throws a System Error which in the past has been resolvable by Reset (usually keeping the accounts). Just recently there was an E102...
  5. Witcher 2 start error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 2 start error: I have downloaded the correct copy of witcher 2 on my xbox one but when I start it up it tells me "the storage device containing your gamer profile has been removed. You must reinsert the device...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Demo Fehlercode FH001 [Edit - Translation] - Forza Horizon 4 demo error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Demo Fehlercode FH001 [Edit - Translation] - Forza Horizon 4 demo error...: Hallo, erhalte nach dem Runterladen der App die Fehlermeldung: Abhängige Bibliotheken oder Komponenten fehlen auf deinem System (Code: FH001) Nutze nen iMac (2019) mit Parallels Desktop 15....
  7. Xbox APP Error (pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox APP Error (pc): I want to stream from Xbox app (In windows 10) and I get that it was not possible to stream on your console, try them later. And I always get that even if I try later (the screenshot is in spanish...
  8. Error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: When i turn my xbox on it was only the xbox screen for a whole day and today i tried again and it turned black. I unplugged it and plugged it again and it was fine. Now when i try to click on the...
  9. XBOX ONE S ERROR 200

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S ERROR 200: Have an Xbox one showing an error E200 tried everything and nothing worked, console was bought in Canada but located in Colombia now, no idea how yo request the repair at this point....
  10. Xbox One S Bluetooth Android Error Message

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox One S Bluetooth Android Error Message: I was trying to connect my Xbox One S controller to my Android phone (It's a Motorola G5 running Android version 8.1.0) but this error message keeps showing up when I try to pair. The controller...