-805306369 Minecraft java

Discus and support -805306369 Minecraft java in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i have been playing minecraft forge with one mod that is verified and it will not stop crashing when more then a projectile is shot at me then when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fearless8162, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Fearless8162
    Fearless8162 Guest

so i have been playing minecraft forge with one mod that is verified and it will not stop crashing when more then a projectile is shot at me then when it crashed it said error code -805306369 i look it up and saw its most likely i ran out of ram so instead of 4gb i do 9gb same thing so i said to my self ok im gonna full send it and do 100gb of ram now it does not crash and instead goes black the game is running yet it does not show itself the mod is avatar mod

:)

Fearless8162, Aug 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this buddy

Is this issue happening when you use the mod?
    Could you try dísabling temporarily all the mods to see how it goes?

Also, are you on Windows 10 or 11?
    And besides the things described in the post, which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
  3. stressedbug Win User

Minecraft Java Exit Code -805306369

Hello, I purchased Minecraft Bedrock and I keep getting exit error: "gamelauncherhelper.exe error 0xc0000022" I tried the trick using administrator but not help, any idea how to solve it?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft Java Exit Code -805306369

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Kane
    Do you have mods enabled ? If not, try increasing the memory for Java virtual machine as advised in this thread
    https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/2596...
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft java edition, crashed code 805306369

Hello, karolina. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

This exit code is caused when the client runs out of memory. This can be caused by the Minecraft Java not being allocated enough memory, a bug in the game, using client modifications or a dependency of the game that has unexpectedly terminated.

To allocate more memory to the game and a further explanation of the issue, please take a look at:

https://minecrafthopper.net/help/exit-code/code...

https://minecrafthopper.net/help/out-of-memory/

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Feel free to ask back any questions and please let me know how it goes.
  6. luxurygamer Win User

Bought Wrong MInecraft Edition

you need to go on the internet,

paste that in or search java minecraft and it should come us with this site

Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft

then make an account and buy
Thema:

1. -805306369 Minecraft java - Similar Threads - 805306369 Minecraft java

2. BILLED TWICE when I purchased Minecraft through the Xbox App (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BILLED TWICE when I purchased Minecraft through the Xbox App (PC): I only did one transaction but my banking statement has two withdrawals of $39.95. I later requested a refund which has been processed, however I am now $80 down without a game licence and fearing...
  3. Minecraft Microsoft login failed

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Microsoft login failed: i have a problem with my Microsoft login on Minecraft on my ps4. It tells me to connect to my previously connected microsoft account that is connected to my online ID. I tried to sign in, but it...
  4. Minecraft Java Exit Code -805306369

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Exit Code -805306369: I keep getting two exit codes, Usually Exit Code -1. As soon as I reset my setup, edit some of my graphics ingame. I try to load up and get hit with Exit Code -805306369 But I've yet to see anyone...
  5. OpenJDK error -805306369

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OpenJDK error -805306369: Specs: Windows 10 64bit 32 GB Ram Ryzen 9 3950X Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 56 I'm on Minecraft 1.19.2 and have Java "1.8.0_341" installed, running Optifine. I have this error about memory...
  6. Minecraft java edition, crashed code 805306369

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java edition, crashed code 805306369: I have problem with minecraft, show me crashed code 805306369, what can I do? 8595e6ce-a773-4cc6-8a9b-2eca34017d1f
  7. Minecraft Error Code -805306369

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Error Code -805306369: Hi I'm having trouble trying to get my Minecraft launcher to work again. It keeps freezing at the loading screen and says "Not Responding" and then when I close it, it pops up the error code...
  8. minecraft error code -805306369

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft error code -805306369: When ever I try to play minecraft I get the error code -805306369, I tried allocating more ram to minecraft but its still not working, any ideas on what I should do?...
  9. Why does the error -805306369 appear when I try to open minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the error -805306369 appear when I try to open minecraft: It won't let me open the game but if the launcher and I already tried the solutions that are in google and it doesn't work for me when I'm on 1.16.5 or less, it tells me java(TM) Platform SE...
  10. Minecraft Launcher Error Code -805306369

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher Error Code -805306369: I bought Minecraft a few years back and didn't have any trouble running it. But now every time I try to play it even after migrating my account it acts like it launches the game but it never...