8Bitdo SN30 Xbox Edition with Samsung Note 20 Ultra

Discus and support 8Bitdo SN30 Xbox Edition with Samsung Note 20 Ultra in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just received the SN30 today that I purchased from Microsoft. Using it on my Note 20 Ultra is great except for the home button goes to the phones... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zeke177, Sep 24, 2020.

1. /u/zeke177
    /u/zeke177 Guest

I just received the SN30 today that I purchased from Microsoft. Using it on my Note 20 Ultra is great except for the home button goes to the phones home screen, and the menu button goes to my recent apps. Any thoughts or fixes?

submitted by /u/zeke177
    [link] [comments]

/u/zeke177, Sep 24, 2020
  2. John H._07 Win User

Powerstar Golf is Free

GG, just the Ultra Edition, and it is $20 off if you have already purchased the combo edition or whatever. Well, that costs you $20, so you're still paying the full price of $40 for the Ultra Edition.
  3. Tzar of kaos Win User

killer instinct season 2 update out now

Where is the $20 Combo Breaker edition for season 2 ?

Did i miss something ? Or Ultra is the only edition for season 2 ?....
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Killer Instinct 2 on the Xbox One?

Alternatively, you can buy the Combo Edition, which gets you all of the current characters for $20 or the Ultra Edition for $40, which gets you all that + the original Killer Instinct with its own set of achievements. The Combo and Ultra Editions have gone
    on sale recently, so you might be able to get them cheaper, but I don't know for sure whether those sales have ended or not.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Powerstar Golf is Free

Dragon, to my knowledge, Ultra Edition is on sale for 50% off from its full price ($40 bringing it down to $20); whether you already have Combo Edition is irrelevant to the sale (that is to say, it's $20 no matter what). The reason I mentioned both editions
    is because the Combo Edition had a similar sale last week, which brought it down to $15 since it was 25% off.
  6. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

Wireless headset, wall mount for the kinect, wall mounted charge station for controllers?

Cheers endless,I have the simliar ultra thin as in the picture samsung,il be ordering that later.sweet.
Thema:

1. 8Bitdo SN30 Xbox Edition with Samsung Note 20 Ultra - Similar Threads - 8Bitdo SN30 Edition

2. Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, did not receive the 700 minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, did not receive the 700 minecoins: I purchased said game on my computer and I obtained everything that was included except for the 700 minecoins, and skinpack 1. 435e7ac2-b6e7-4d36-8770-4003b7469ec9
  3. Switching from Gamepass to purchased Premium Deluxe Edition of flight simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    Switching from Gamepass to purchased Premium Deluxe Edition of flight simulator: I'm a Gamepass subscriber and was enjoying the new Flight Simulator. I purchased a copy of the Premium Deluxe Edition and entered the code in the Store application. Now the store application shows...
  4. Control Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control Ultimate Edition: Hi everyone Bought Control Ultimate Edition today. Base game is only approx 17gb, but there are no indications of anything more to download (even though the MS store says the file size should be...
  5. xbox one digital edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one digital edition: i have a problem that i dont seem to find any information or help with. my xbox one DIGITAL edition wont power up. i switch the machine on the by the logo which lights up makes the tinkle noise...
  6. FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition installed for wrong XBox user

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition installed for wrong XBox user: Hi, I bought FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition as a digital download for my son but it is installed on my account on the XBox. Mine is the parent account, he has a child account. Is there a way to swap...
  7. Call Of Duty Cold War Cross Gen Edition vs Smart Delivery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Cold War Cross Gen Edition vs Smart Delivery: So the Cold War Preorder has 3 shown options: Standard, Cross Gen, Ultimate. It's stated that to play the game on both Xbox One and Series X/S you need to buy the Cross Gen edition, and if you buy...
  8. minecraft xbox one edition dlc(s) and skin transfer to xbox bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox one edition dlc(s) and skin transfer to xbox bedrock edition: Can you help with transferring my skin and texture from mine craft Xbox one edition to bedrock( new minecraft) I can load my old worlds but cant get my skins ,texture pack and other dlcs s plz...
  9. 한국에서 SN30-pro 게임패드 구매하는 방법.(How to purchase 'sn30-pro' in Korea)

in XBoX on Mobile
    한국에서 SN30-pro 게임패드 구매하는 방법.(How to purchase 'sn30-pro' in Korea): https://www.xbox.com/ko-kr/accessories/mobile-gaming/sn30-pro 구매 페이지가 있 , 발매일이 지났습니다. 상기 페이지에 있는 모 외부링크 온라인상 에서 위 패드(sn30-pro)를 판매하지 않습니다. 도대체 어떻게 해야 구매 수 있나요? 8bitdo사의 타 패드 sf30-pro나 sn30-pro를...
  10. 8bitdo controller crashing the streaming app on an Samsung S20 Ultra when the Xbox button...

in XboX Insiders
    8bitdo controller crashing the streaming app on an Samsung S20 Ultra when the Xbox button...: Anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/nuropath [link] [comments]