9/6/19 Logging On

Discus and support 9/6/19 Logging On in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anyone know when you will be able to sign into tour account to access anything? 6:49 West Coast 943fd4ef-1189-4a4d-b49a-58c197777a36 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Philo_OG, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Philo_OG
    Philo_OG Guest

9/6/19 Logging On

Does anyone know when you will be able to sign into tour account to access anything? 6:49 West Coast

:)

Philo_OG, Sep 9, 2019
  2. MRIh74 Win User

9/6/19 Logging On

Having the same problem, it's been 2 hours now. I'm so glad its Friday
  3. BenEkdahl Win User

9/6/19 Logging On

I just refreshed the Status page and it GOT WORSE. What is going on?
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

9/6/19 Logging On

Hey there!

This is currently a known issue and is already being looked over by the appropriate team. Please be patient while all services are back up, you can keep updated through the

Xbox Live Status
    page or the
    Xbox Support Twitter
    page as well.

I hope this helps.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

9/6/19 Logging On

We can't know that dear sir. We must wait just like you do. Keep an eye on live status page. My deepest apologies.
  6. DallasCowan Win User

9/6/19 Logging On

Hey bro im having some troubles today signing into my avcount
Thema:

9/6/19 Logging On

1. 9/6/19 Logging On - Similar Threads - Logging

2. I can’t log in to my account and it tells me to fix it on the website I did that still not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t log in to my account and it tells me to fix it on the website I did that still not...: Im not siging in my accont did it on the website but still not siged in so what you do is go to add new and add a new accont 71f1f5fa-17cc-4530-a2a0-ab2576ecd7e9
  3. Ошибка входа в учетную запись микрософт в игре майнкрафт[Translation-Error logging into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ошибка входа в учетную запись микрософт в игре майнкрафт[Translation-Error logging into...: Добрый день. ешил поиграть в майнкрафт по сети. На sony sps4 pro. Нажал на кнопку " войти в учетную запись микрософт". Но пишет ошибка входа в учетную запись. Есть учетка в микрософт. Есть...
  4. Can’t log in to minecraft servers

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t log in to minecraft servers: greeting, i was wondering why i cant log in to minecraft servers, every time i try to join a server like the hive it laggs of or either says ‘Try logging in to Xbox live’ even after i have logged...
  5. my Xbox live gold is not logging in again

in XBoX on Windows
    my Xbox live gold is not logging in again: i just changed my windows and pc now paid Xbox live gold is not logging in.what to do? The same account is working in previous pc and windows. 8548b264-1a39-4149-9d32-790f2a151848
  6. Fortnite not loading saying it cant log in to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite not loading saying it cant log in to xbox live: Ive got ultamate sub and loged in so why is this 9896c23b-c879-4937-bdb7-2b50789ecc91
  7. Xbox Live log in failure on Xbox 360 - Error Code 8015000A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live log in failure on Xbox 360 - Error Code 8015000A: I have been unable to connect my profile to the Xbox Live service for the past few hours. I have already checked that the xbox services are all running correctly. I can log in successfully to my...
  8. Logging in issue Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging in issue Xbox One: I’ve been having problems with glitching and lag. So I have tried to reset my Xbox One console. When I tried to log in it said that the email address didn’t exist and to input a linked email...
  9. Log out of all accounts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Log out of all accounts.: How do i log out of all devices if im not sure where im logged in as. When im playing on my home console i keep getting signed out and logged in on a different console and im not sure where it is?...
  10. I got someone elses account when logging into Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got someone elses account when logging into Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: When I logged into Nintendo Switch Minecraft, it said that it connected with an Xbox live account even though I don't even have one. Then, when I tried to join a realm, it said that I "cannot play...