9 free arcade games from Goldrush Promo HK

Discus and support 9 free arcade games from Goldrush Promo HK in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It has been more than 2 weeks and I haven't received the tokens for Goldrush HK 9 free arcade games promo. I was able to register my 12mo subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SubtleCleric452, Jul 3, 2014.

1. 9 free arcade games from Goldrush Promo HK

It has been more than 2 weeks and I haven't received the tokens for Goldrush HK 9 free arcade games promo. I was able to register my 12mo subscription within the promo period.

:)

SubtleCleric452, Jul 3, 2014
  2. Have Not Recieved 2 Free Arcade Games

Promotion: 33% off 12 months of Xbox Gold and 2 free arcade games

Date: January 29th, 2011

Promo Item(s): 2 Free Arcade Games

Aardvark Barber, Jul 3, 2014
  3. cannot get the reward points from FREE Pass

Dear Sir,

I have purchased the following items last month, and can I get the 2000 points from "FREE Pass" activity (spend HKD$233)? Thanks.

2017/11/28 Cyber Japan Mega HK$183.00

2017/11/28 Cyber China Mega HK$199.00

2017/11/20 Mighty No. 9 HK$29.75

Regards,

Arthur

arthur leung-[xboxvenue], Jul 3, 2014
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Ambassador Program - Updated.

Redeemed quite a few codes today, I even got a free Arcade game! I'm really surprised that I'm a level 9.
  5. Tuck74 Win User

Compatible HTML5 games on Xbox One

6. Rainb0wDrag0ns Win User

GamePass (Free 1 Month Promo for paying with PayPal)

My GamePass says it expires on 10/15. The small writing at the bottom says that I will receive the free code in my xbox message center after 2 weeks of purchase which was 9/22. I havent receivee anything and the free month haant been auto applied to my
    account. My GamePass auto renews but I was late paying it that month and took advantage of the promo once I saw it on my xbox. The charge went through on 9/22 within the promo window of 9/19-10/31.
  7. VxBLACKGOLDxV Win User

Arcade NEXT (240 MS points promo)

Just wait till the actual arcade next promo is done and then you should receive your promo points its not part of the rewards program so it wont be subject to your first time purchase. Happy Gaming
  8. Nugs of Karma Win User

Microsoft points vanished/expired?

The points will not be able to be added back as they were promotional. The shelf life for promo points is 9 months from the day you receive them.
Thema:

9 free arcade games from Goldrush Promo HK

1. 9 free arcade games from Goldrush Promo HK - Similar Threads - free arcade games

2. games i have in the xbox but windows 10 wint give me to download them for free

in XBoX on Windows
    games i have in the xbox but windows 10 wint give me to download them for free: when i bought the xbox one i got code to gears of war complete edition and i redeem it and i also bought a code of halo the master chief collection from a store and i reddem it and the windows 10...
  3. Will Xbox game streaming be free after it's preview version is done?

in XboX Insiders
    Will Xbox game streaming be free after it's preview version is done?: I'm curious, because it's friggin awesome and project xcloud has tons of free games to play. It just seems like it's too good to be free and eventually they will charge us for it. Does anyone know...
  4. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  5. File explorer error not enough free space on hdd on Xbox1s console.. Downloads fail cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer error not enough free space on hdd on Xbox1s console.. Downloads fail cant...: Is there a file size limit ? Is my hdd failing ? My xbox1s wont let me download from web. Wont let me save edited game files. Tried making a file folder in app but it still gives error not enuff...
  6. Toy Story 3 and insane robots are now free to download for gold members

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Toy Story 3 and insane robots are now free to download for gold members: Hello xDevilGirlx421! Thank you for the info! i will be busy this week so i preffer to them on downloading cue now, maybe i will try a bit insane robots later happy gaming!...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition free code with Java Edition.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition free code with Java Edition.: I have had minecraft java edition for a while now and just recently found out about minecraft windows 10 but when i go to get the code it says there are no more codes available and it does not...
  8. Free Discord Nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Discord Nitro: I claimed my 3 months free discord nitro, but discord says it will charge me in a months time, is that true or not? 0b858e50-3fee-46a4-a47d-ba0ec5649790
  9. Free Xbox One Game Pass Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free Xbox One Game Pass Issue: I have just bought my first XBOX ONE, have had xbox360 for a few years. With the purchase i received a Free 1 month game pass but it wont allow me to use it as i am an "old customer" Has anyone...
  10. The free arcade game AirMech Arena has no forum and in game exp is soooo slow and skrimish ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The free arcade game AirMech Arena has no forum and in game exp is soooo slow and skrimish ...: Been playing this game for 5 days only got to lvl 6 on first plane. There is 6 planes in my class (neo). To unlock new plane need to get first plane to lvl 10 then so on to unlock the rest. Ok so...