9 free arcade games from Goldrush Promo HK

Discus and support 9 free arcade games from Goldrush Promo HK in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It has been more than 2 weeks and I haven't received the tokens for Goldrush HK 9 free arcade games promo. I was able to register my 12mo subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SubtleCleric452, Jul 3, 2014.

1. 9 free arcade games from Goldrush Promo HK

It has been more than 2 weeks and I haven't received the tokens for Goldrush HK 9 free arcade games promo. I was able to register my 12mo subscription within the promo period.

:)

SubtleCleric452, Jul 3, 2014
  2. Have Not Recieved 2 Free Arcade Games

Promotion: 33% off 12 months of Xbox Gold and 2 free arcade games

Date: January 29th, 2011

Promo Item(s): 2 Free Arcade Games

Aardvark Barber, Jul 3, 2014
  3. cannot get the reward points from FREE Pass

Dear Sir,

I have purchased the following items last month, and can I get the 2000 points from "FREE Pass" activity (spend HKD$233)? Thanks.

2017/11/28 Cyber Japan Mega HK$183.00

2017/11/28 Cyber China Mega HK$199.00

2017/11/20 Mighty No. 9 HK$29.75

Regards,

Arthur

arthur leung-[xboxvenue], Jul 3, 2014
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Ambassador Program - Updated.

Redeemed quite a few codes today, I even got a free Arcade game! I'm really surprised that I'm a level 9.
  5. Tuck74 Win User

Compatible HTML5 games on Xbox One

6. Rainb0wDrag0ns Win User

GamePass (Free 1 Month Promo for paying with PayPal)

My GamePass says it expires on 10/15. The small writing at the bottom says that I will receive the free code in my xbox message center after 2 weeks of purchase which was 9/22. I havent receivee anything and the free month haant been auto applied to my
    account. My GamePass auto renews but I was late paying it that month and took advantage of the promo once I saw it on my xbox. The charge went through on 9/22 within the promo window of 9/19-10/31.
  7. VxBLACKGOLDxV Win User

Arcade NEXT (240 MS points promo)

Just wait till the actual arcade next promo is done and then you should receive your promo points its not part of the rewards program so it wont be subject to your first time purchase. Happy Gaming
  8. Henry567869 Win User

Can't buy Metro 2033. "Not available in my region".

Re: ngocphi

I don't quite understand what you mean.

For what I know, HK console is NTSC-J.

It supports all NTSC-J games,

and some region-free NTSC-U, PAL games.

However, I am not buying a retail DVD game.

I am buying a Games-on-Demand game on HK marketplace, for my HK console.

Why would MS put a region-not-matched version of the game onto the marketplace of that region???
Thema:

9 free arcade games from Goldrush Promo HK

1. 9 free arcade games from Goldrush Promo HK - Similar Threads - free arcade games

2. Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...: I was just sitting here watching a movie useing the free movies 2019 apps and suddenly my console turned off on its own. this has never happened before when I have been watching a movie when...
  3. Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...: I have just noticed when I went to launch the free movies 2019 when it gets to the homepage of the app there’s nothing showing up here. and when I go to where it says Genres and when I go to pic...
  4. Can you make wreakfast free

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you make wreakfast free: Can you make Wreakfast free? 8e2ecea9-533b-41f5-9551-362ddbb960a6
  5. I lost my free Xbox game cards which were to be redeemed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost my free Xbox game cards which were to be redeemed.: I had got a Xbox One S: All Digital Edition for my birthday. I also got three games and one free Xbox live gold 1-month subscription with it. I got the games in the form of 25 digit codes. I had...
  6. Refund for a Free Xbox live gold game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for a Free Xbox live gold game: I want a refund for "HITMAN™ - The Complete First Season" wish i ordered for free with this months Xbox live gold deal. But i got billed the regular price of 39.99€ (i was logged in with my...
  7. Xbox game pass gratis?! (Xbox game pass free?!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass gratis?! (Xbox game pass free?!): Ciao! Mi sono appena accorto che, andando sullo Store di Microsoft tramite Xbox One, ho la possibilit di scaricare tutti i giochi inclusi nel Xbox game pass, il problema è che io non ho mai né...
  8. Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC: I just purchased a Ryzen processor on Amazon, and I got a code for an AMD promo, which should give me three months free Xbox Game Pass for PC. The code I have right now is meant to be redeemed at...
  9. Cant' play hard copy of Destiny because free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant' play hard copy of Destiny because free trial: I got the free trial of Destiny a while back. Now I have the hard copy. I can't play it because of the free trial. Is there any way to fix this? 3b7c1606-8bfb-4c9e-ad52-cad641f59808
  10. The free arcade game AirMech Arena has no forum and in game exp is soooo slow and skrimish ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The free arcade game AirMech Arena has no forum and in game exp is soooo slow and skrimish ...: Been playing this game for 5 days only got to lvl 6 on first plane. There is 6 planes in my class (neo). To unlock new plane need to get first plane to lvl 10 then so on to unlock the rest. Ok so...