!9020x80 resolution doesn't support 50hz on my monitor

Discus and support !9020x80 resolution doesn't support 50hz on my monitor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is my first post here and I can't find a solution my xbox 360 is plugged into my 1920x1080 (1080p) monitor through a hdmi to dvi and when I select... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TypicalThatGuy, Jun 16, 2014.

1. !9020x80 resolution doesn't support 50hz on my monitor

This is my first post here and I can't find a solution my xbox 360 is plugged into my 1920x1080 (1080p) monitor through a hdmi to dvi and when I select resolution to 1920x1080and it says " your display indicates that this resolution is not supported at 50hz"
    I need help on what to do as I don't want to use my anolog tv lol

:)

TypicalThatGuy, Jun 16, 2014
  2. Wikkid666
    Wikkid666 Guest
    No More Video Output to Monitor

I would check the resolutions settings on the console. It could be set for a resolution the monitor doesn't support.

Wikkid666, Jun 16, 2014
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Blurry 1080p via HDMI- impossible to solve?

Maybe your monitor doesn't fully support 1080p, try 1080i or look in the manual for your monitor and find the highest resolution it supports, in the display settings on your console you should have numerous resolutions you can set the console to output,
    pick the one that is closest but not higher to the highest resolution your monitor supports.

EggsBoxJuan, Jun 16, 2014
  4. !9020x80 resolution doesn't support 50hz on my monitor

It is set to 60hz thats the thing it displays fine but randomly when I'm playing it will go to the black screen, its receiving a signal because the game is still running and the monitor isn't saying it has no signal. Would the offical xbox vga HD av cable
    be the best option instead of this?

TypicalThatGuy, Jun 16, 2014
  5. TypicalThatGuy Win User

It is set to 60hz thats the thing it displays fine but randomly when I'm playing it will go to the black screen, its receiving a signal because the game is still running and the monitor isn't saying it has no signal. Would the offical xbox vga HD av cable
    be the best option instead of this?
  6. Wikkid666 Win User

No More Video Output to Monitor

I would check the resolutions settings on the console. It could be set for a resolution the monitor doesn't support.
  7. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Blurry 1080p via HDMI- impossible to solve?

Maybe your monitor doesn't fully support 1080p, try 1080i or look in the manual for your monitor and find the highest resolution it supports, in the display settings on your console you should have numerous resolutions you can set the console to output,
    pick the one that is closest but not higher to the highest resolution your monitor supports.
  8. AyeeJamesy Win User

: ERROR "INPUT NOT SUPPORTED"

The error “Input not supported” occurs when the computer's resolution doesn't match with the monitor. This error usually comes forward when you plug in a new monitor with your computer or you change the resolution to
    some value which is not supported
  9. Martin Doyle Win User

My xbox 360 slim wont show video using VGA cord . HELP Please!

you need to move the resolution on the monitor , The 360 doesn't fully support 1920x1080. So you need to set it back to 720p
Thema:

1. !9020x80 resolution doesn't support 50hz on my monitor - Similar Threads - 9020x80 resolution doesn't

2. Xbox One Resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Resolution: I do not understand why Xbox 360 had the 768p option and Xbox One doesn't? 1ca2faff-fcc9-4b10-a422-1f49e02ef59f
  3. [xbox one s] Error when selecting 4k UHD resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    [xbox one s] Error when selecting 4k UHD resolution: hi everyone! I´m having problems when selecting the 4k uhd resolution in my xbox one s. Although my tv supports 4k 60hz (10bit) and HDR (and its working causa i watch 4h/hdr movies on the tv...
  4. Xbox resolution problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox resolution problem: So let me start at the beginning, I got my xbox One S around 6 months ago and connected it to my TV via HDMI and as I'd expect it auto adjusted its resolution and worked! A couple weeks later I...
  5. Resolution Not Supported error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resolution Not Supported error: Hey guys, I'm in need of some major help. I've had my Xbox One X for 2.5 years now & I'm running into my first serious issue. So, to start, I play/stream on a 50" 1080p Vizio. Im tech saavy so my...
  6. Xbox one s won't change resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s won't change resolution: This is complaint I bought my Xbox one S about two years ago within 6-8months it stopped reading disks it had to be replaced . Now again my Xbox one doesn't want to change resolution it's stuck on...
  7. My Xbox One S doesn't support resolution on my 1080p computer monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S doesn't support resolution on my 1080p computer monitor: Hello everyone, Recently i tried to connect my Xbox One S to my old ASUS VG236H through HDMI and it shows resolution for 480p,720p and 1080p but when i switch it to 720p or 1080p the screen goes...
  8. Resolución de pantalla en Xbox One[Translation-Screen resolution on Xbox One]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resolución de pantalla en Xbox One[Translation-Screen resolution on Xbox One]: Hace unos dias me hice con una Xbox One, todo iba bien pero me di cuenta de que todos los juegos se veian mas grandes, haciendo partes del juego no visibles, he buscado información al respecto y...
  9. Resolution not supported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resolution not supported: My tv screen display was very glitchy and flickering after turning the xbox on. I was using a projector before and it worked fine, but I switched to my tv and the screen is not working. My HDMI...
  10. My Xbox one is stuck with a display resolution of 640x480

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is stuck with a display resolution of 640x480: My Xbox One S has for some reason been set to a 640x480 display resolution, and i cant change it. It was completely fine earlier and just started doing this. I've tried restarting the console,...