!9020x80 resolution doesn't support 50hz on my monitor

Discus and support !9020x80 resolution doesn't support 50hz on my monitor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is my first post here and I can't find a solution my xbox 360 is plugged into my 1920x1080 (1080p) monitor through a hdmi to dvi and when I select... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TypicalThatGuy, Jun 16, 2014.

1. !9020x80 resolution doesn't support 50hz on my monitor

This is my first post here and I can't find a solution my xbox 360 is plugged into my 1920x1080 (1080p) monitor through a hdmi to dvi and when I select resolution to 1920x1080and it says " your display indicates that this resolution is not supported at 50hz"
    I need help on what to do as I don't want to use my anolog tv lol

:)

TypicalThatGuy, Jun 16, 2014
  2. Wikkid666
    Wikkid666 Guest
    No More Video Output to Monitor

I would check the resolutions settings on the console. It could be set for a resolution the monitor doesn't support.

Wikkid666, Jun 16, 2014
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Blurry 1080p via HDMI- impossible to solve?

Maybe your monitor doesn't fully support 1080p, try 1080i or look in the manual for your monitor and find the highest resolution it supports, in the display settings on your console you should have numerous resolutions you can set the console to output,
    pick the one that is closest but not higher to the highest resolution your monitor supports.

EggsBoxJuan, Jun 16, 2014
  4. !9020x80 resolution doesn't support 50hz on my monitor

It is set to 60hz thats the thing it displays fine but randomly when I'm playing it will go to the black screen, its receiving a signal because the game is still running and the monitor isn't saying it has no signal. Would the offical xbox vga HD av cable
    be the best option instead of this?

TypicalThatGuy, Jun 16, 2014
Thema:

!9020x80 resolution doesn't support 50hz on my monitor

1. !9020x80 resolution doesn't support 50hz on my monitor - Similar Threads - 9020x80 resolution doesn't

2. Résolution bloquée a 640x480p[Resolution blocked at 640x480p]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Résolution bloquée a 640x480p[Resolution blocked at 640x480p]: Bonjour tous et toutes J'ai aujourd'hui voulut jouer ma xbox one (jusque l rien d'anormal me direz-vous). Cependant, dès l'allumage, la résolution était carrément ignoble ... En me rendant...
  3. xbox one, resolution problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one, resolution problem.: When I change the resolution on my xbox from 720p to 1080p it goes orange/green but I can still see what on the screen, when its on 720p it is perfectly fine. the orage stuff is not meant to be...
  4. Xbox One S is stuck in 640x480 resolution mode. Date 9/21/19

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S is stuck in 640x480 resolution mode. Date 9/21/19: Does anyone know of any solutions on how to fix an (Xbox S) that's stuck in 640x480 resolution mode? I've tried a hard reset, soft reset, using different HDMI cables, multiple televisions,...
  5. Xbox One X - Resolution & Performance

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X - Resolution & Performance: As far as I'm aware. Even Digital Foundry did an analysis of this. Xbox One X : Manually selecting 1080p within display settings has no performance improvement/frames per second if games are 4k...
  6. I changed my resolution to the wrong one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my resolution to the wrong one: my resolution is supposed to be 640x480 (i think is the number) but it didnt fit the screen of my TV to i decided to fiddle with it and i changed it to a higher resolution and the screen is now...
  7. Please give us an estimated time for a resolution on the service core problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please give us an estimated time for a resolution on the service core problem: Can we have an estimated time on how long the service core issue will last? We pay money for a service that we are not receiving. 209d21cc-2ccc-46e1-a472-c1f124f78482
  8. Xbox One S does not detect my monitor's resolution.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S does not detect my monitor's resolution.: Hi, I have an Xbox One S and wanted to plug it into my 1360x768 VGA monitor, but it does not get that resolution, it only shows me 720p or 1080p, and both of them look blurry and really bad on the...
  9. Xbox One X not detecting correct resolution.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X not detecting correct resolution.: I am trying to hook up my Xbox One X to my BenQ EX3203R monitor. The monitor’s native resolution is 1440p. It also supports 120hz refresh rate and Freesync 2. I cannot set the resolution to 1440p...
  10. Xbox resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox resolution: I moved from a Monitor to a TV and my xbox one s was on high resolution, and tv says the resolution is not supported. I cant change it on the Monitor. How do i reset the resolution on my Xbox one...