A bad redeem code of xbox game pass ultimate

Discus and support A bad redeem code of xbox game pass ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a 3 months subscription for game pass ultimate and when I try to redeem it, it shows that it`s only for one month. I`ve already talk with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by chucho Hernandez, Nov 27, 2019.

1. A bad redeem code of xbox game pass ultimate

I bought a 3 months subscription for game pass ultimate and when I try to redeem it, it shows that it`s only for one month. I`ve already talk with the store where i bougth it but they said that it was a error from the code itself so I think I need to reach
    someone from technical support but i don`t know where to put my complain, if you know something that I could do I will appreciate it.

Pd: sorry for my english, it`s not my first language

:)

chucho Hernandez, Nov 27, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of ultimate

If you had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate already active before you redeem that code, when you enter a code for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass it will add as Game Pass Ultimate and not only Xbox Game Pass, is this your case?
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

Hey there EliteCrossFire1,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, if you redeem the Xbox Live Gold code while your Game Pass Ultimate subscription is still active, then you would not be receiving the full time that is shown on the prepaid card.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

"With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes, These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change"

If you want to keep the Ultimate subscription then you can redeem your code but just keep in mind that you won't receive the full time shown on the card as it will convert the time according to the price of the Ultimate. If you want to stop using the Ultimate
    subscription then I would advise that you wait for the subscription to expire before you redeem the Xbox Live Gold subscription.

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hi Santos,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have questions on the Ultimate subscription. Since the Ultimate subscription contains Xbox live gold, game pass for console and PC. Any codes redeemed for these convert to ultimate time. You will need to
    wait until the ultimate subscription completely runs out. Then redeem your codes for Xbox live gold. You can view the

ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more detailed information.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Paid for Ultimate for a Month, in reality it was only for 3 weeks

If you just ourchased Game Pass, and not Ultimate, those codes will not redeem for the full months of ultimate
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.

Maybe you bought a code for 3 month of Xbox Game Pass non Game Pass Ultimate.

If is this the case, because you have an active Ultimate subscription and you are triyng to redeem an Xbox Game Pass subscription, there is a conversione due to the different cost between this two plans.

You can find additional info here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav#faq

In particular, search for "After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?" FAQ
Thema:

A bad redeem code of xbox game pass ultimate

1. A bad redeem code of xbox game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - bad redeem code

2. Forza Horizon 4 running bad

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 running bad: Well, hello everyone, apparently I will never stop having problems with this game... first I finish solving the problem that I could not install, I played for a while and then due to other...
  3. Battlefield Bad Company 2 Extension -Vietnam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield Bad Company 2 Extension -Vietnam: What are the steps to get this game to play. I have Battlefield Bad Company 2 on disc. 133f7364-4d48-4bb4-b778-5bc64695bb95
  4. Banned for a bad reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for a bad reason: I was banned because someone threatened my friend and i defended him. So then the guy reported my and i got my coms banned. 031c50e8-055b-411b-9b35-f1bd57b9df98
  5. Bad graphics on my xbox one s.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad graphics on my xbox one s.: I used to have a playstation and the graphics were great and a while ago i switched to xbox one s so i could play with my friends, im only 15 so i dont have money to get a new xbox so i had to...
  6. Help please as no one is getting back to me. Xbox have reallt bad customer service

in XboX Insiders
    Help please as no one is getting back to me. Xbox have reallt bad customer service: submitted by /u/alexwr12 [link] [comments]
  7. Irrtum/fehlkauf[Error / bad buy]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Irrtum/fehlkauf[Error / bad buy]: Ich habe aus versehen die digitale Vollversion eines Spieles gekauft das ich bereit als Disc Version besitze. Eigentlich wollte ich ein Add on für das Spiel und nicht die Download Version kaufen/...
  8. Why the Windows store so bad? I really hope they are looking into improving it....

in XboX Insiders
    Why the Windows store so bad? I really hope they are looking into improving it....: It's one thing that games download almost 5 times slower than any game launcher I use, but the fact that it can start a game update automatically, midway through discover that there is not enough...
  9. : XBox One Good Upload/Download Speed but bad latency

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : XBox One Good Upload/Download Speed but bad latency: : XBox One Good Upload/Download Speed but bad latency so, maybe your WLAN Connection (try a Cable) or it is your ISP 433ebfd2-bad7-45b1-8b87-6fc4d575d845
  10. Can I get my 6-month gold back if I redeem it badly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get my 6-month gold back if I redeem it badly?: badly redeem my gold card instead of redeeming to play online I can exchange it in the store if someone knows how to recover it could you tell me it would help me a lot...