A Beginner's Guide to Magic the Gathering

Discus and support A Beginner's Guide to Magic the Gathering in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For those of you who are new or who might have an interest in Magic the Gathering, here's a primer on how to play: Learn How to Play Magic the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Galactic Geek, May 28, 2014.

1. A Beginner's Guide to Magic the Gathering

For those of you who are new or who might have an interest in Magic the Gathering, here's a primer on how to play:

Learn How to Play Magic the Gathering

Learn to Play Magic: The Gathering, Part 6: The Next Step

Additional Resources

Magic the Gathering - Rules

Key Words and Terms

Card Search

Although the above links relate to the actual card game, they can be absolutely essential for knowing how to play the digital versions of this ever popular card game which share many of the features of the actual card game, like with
    Magic 2015: Duels of the Planeswalkers.

If you have any questions regarding how to play the game, with how certain rules may work, or anything else related to Magic the Gathering please don't hesitate to ask - I'll be more than happy to help by giving you an answer or at least pointing you in
    the right direction.

I'll be checking back to this forum on a regular basis, so please enjoy your 1st foray into the multiverse that is Magic the Gathering! I look forward to dueling with many of you. A Beginner's Guide to Magic the Gathering :)

:)

Galactic Geek, May 28, 2014
  2. Would anyone want Hearthstone on the One?

Dante, Magic the Gathering has a slew of books that are written about its multiverse - if you take the time to read them, you'd have a much better understanding of it and it wouldn't feel so soulless.

As for how to play, it's actually a lot less complicated then you think. It has a basic setup for how to play - everything else after that is basically just stuff you can read off of the card itself. You can find my
    Beginner's Guide to Magic the Gathering here. A Beginner's Guide to Magic the Gathering ;)

Galactic Geek, May 28, 2014
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    Magic: The Gathering

Hey there, this is just within the game itself, yeah? We may end up needing help from the publishers, buy let's try clearing the cache and then going through the steps to unlock them again:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    does that help?

Miss Ermine, May 28, 2014
Thema:

A Beginner's Guide to Magic the Gathering

1. A Beginner's Guide to Magic the Gathering - Similar Threads - Beginner's Guide Magic

2. TOTAL BEGINNER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TOTAL BEGINNER: Just purchased a XBOX ONE X - to connect to my new Samsung QLED TV. I have not owned a game console since 'INTELIVISION' - go ahead and look it up ! :) I refuse to tell you my age! :) My question...
  3. Xbox Streaming Advice for a beginner :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Streaming Advice for a beginner :): Hello, Fellow Game Streamers, I've always watched other streamers, and I have had this long anxiety about doing it myself. Now, I want to give it a try and see what happens (no judging LOL). I am...
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Multi-Player Mode Beginner Questions, Please ?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Multi-Player Mode Beginner Questions, Please ?: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Multi-Player Mode Beginner Questions, Please ? First of all you have to connect the Xbox to youre Router. To have Internet. You will do it by going...
  5. Insider program beginner

in XBoX Rewards
    Insider program beginner: How does one become an Xbox insider guru? c514c761-8b76-4c75-ad49-9ac57932401d
  6. I have been a member for 10+ years and i am still a beginner?

in XBoX Rewards
    I have been a member for 10+ years and i am still a beginner?: how is this even right? this is not the first time i. asked about this hopefully i will get an answer this time 742074f0-816d-4c3b-8c0c-3994429e56c6
  7. Rewards member since 2010 still at beginner status?

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards member since 2010 still at beginner status?: First off I think the program is great. But I have been a member since 2010 and am still at beginner status while doing monthly surveys ( now and again ) and getting rewarded for those I did. As I...
  8. Forza 7's New Look ghost race for beginners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7's New Look ghost race for beginners: I hate it! Please bring back the Lambos and the non-ghosting. I have built friendships and worked hard on configurations, just to see it all go away without any warning. I see your point in having...
  9. Injustice 2 | 10 Tips and Tricks for Beginners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice 2 | 10 Tips and Tricks for Beginners: 1. Learn how to block. You may not have to block much against the easier AI opponents but learning how to block efficiently against human players is the most important skill for winning. Holding...
  10. A Beginner's Guide To Battlefield 1 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Beginner's Guide To Battlefield 1 Multiplayer: Battlefield 1's multiplayer is very intense. While the game teaches you some basics during the campaign, it doesn’t do much to explain what’s going on in the multiplayer. Don’t worry, doughboys...