A bug ??? Daily Challenges is not resetting when changing month

Discus and support A bug ??? Daily Challenges is not resetting when changing month in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Normally at the beginning of the month the daily challenge score starts with cero. It is not happening for January, 2014. A Bug?? May has to do with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sontohi, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Sontohi
    Sontohi Guest

Normally at the beginning of the month the daily challenge score starts with cero.

It is not happening for January, 2014. A Bug?? May has to do with the change of year?

The Bug it is happening with Majhong, Solitaire, Taptiles and Minesweeper

:)

Sontohi, Dec 31, 2013
  2. BoomerNT
    BoomerNT Guest
    Severe bug in ver 1.6 Daily Challenge

I played Daily Challenge in April after I updated the game. I found my Daily Challenge points and medals are always zero in the app's main page; meanwhile, I found the stats of April Daily Challenge shown twice when I view my history record inside Daily
    Challenge page. Here is my screenshots:

http://i48.tinypic.com/ix9pvb.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/14v19ok.jpg

BoomerNT, Dec 31, 2013
  3. BoomerNT
    BoomerNT Guest
    Severe bug in ver 1.6 Daily Challenge

I played Daily Challenge in April after I updated the game. I found my Daily Challenge points and medals are always zero in the app's main page; meanwhile, I found the stats of April Daily Challenge shown three times when I view my history record inside
    Daily Challenge page. Here is my screenshots:

http://i50.tinypic.com/m8it8k.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/2ajrw44.jpg

BoomerNT, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Sontohi
    Sontohi Guest

What version & ?of Windows are you running?

- windows 8.1

What is the make (who made it) & model (if you know it) of the device or devices you are using?

- DELL INSpiron 17R special edition

About how long ago did you start having this problem?

Last night when the yearr changed. Never happened before.

Have you noticed this problem happening on any other games?

yes, please read above

Describe your problem. Please explain what happens from the time you launch the game until the problem happens.

yes, please read above

Sontohi, Dec 31, 2013
  5. Sontohi Win User

What version & ?of Windows are you running?

- windows 8.1

What is the make (who made it) & model (if you know it) of the device or devices you are using?

- DELL INSpiron 17R special edition

About how long ago did you start having this problem?

Last night when the yearr changed. Never happened before.

Have you noticed this problem happening on any other games?

yes, please read above

Describe your problem. Please explain what happens from the time you launch the game until the problem happens.

yes, please read above
  6. ABinNC Win User

Bug with a current date

Please see thread titled "Daily Challenges".
  7. MS Win8 Games Win User

Previous Months' Daily Challenge Puzzles

This is not a bug- it's part of the design of the game. I will, however, forward your feedback to the team. :)
  8. Coreysito Win User

Is it possible to save games?

Hello FutileAutumn615,

Sorry to say that once the month is over, the Daily Challenges from that month are archived and are no longer available and the new month's Daily Challenges are then loaded in.
  9. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Daily Sudoku Challenge

You should probably report this as a bug
Thema:

1. A bug ??? Daily Challenges is not resetting when changing month - Similar Threads - bug Daily Challenges

2. Reporting a bug in Sea Of Thieves on gaming cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Reporting a bug in Sea Of Thieves on gaming cloud: I was trying the game through the mobile app using the touch mode. And every time I press the aim button, the app closed instantly. I had to restart it to keep playing but without aiming. I know...
  3. Controller bugging out really bad

in XboX Insiders
    Controller bugging out really bad: I was trying to download a game to my console and when it wouldn’t stop saying “download failed” I reset the console. After doing this my controller would not turn on and only gave a singular...
  4. Bug report Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges - Date in Header incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug report Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges - Date in Header incorrect: I have noticed that when you start and during game play the date in Microsoft Daily Challenge header is incorrect it shows yesterday's date. You can fix this by opening calendar and selecting...
  5. MS Solitaire Daily Challenge BUG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Solitaire Daily Challenge BUG: When completing the Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire collection's Daily challenge, there is an intermittent bug that momentarily scrambles the points score when adding the 250 bonus points for...
  6. Daily challenges bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily challenges bug: In the December 16, 2016 FreeCell daily challenge, it keep retrieving a previous unsolvable attempt whenever I open it.... When I hit "try again" I still get the same thing; it's not refreshing!!...
  7. Bug with the daily task of Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug with the daily task of Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Good day, when completing daily quests came out, this is not a pleasant thing, how can I fix ? [IMG] Thank you e167a579-992e-4613-a610-81c209bf282d
  8. Mahjong Daily Challenges Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong Daily Challenges Bug: OS: Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center PC: HP Envy 23-D034 TouchSmart Start: February 3, 2014 Game: Only Mahjong daily challenges Problem: Only two of the three challenges can be played. The third...
  9. Bug - Microsoft Minesweeper - Cannot Sign In or access Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug - Microsoft Minesweeper - Cannot Sign In or access Daily Challenges: For the last week or so I've not been able to sign into LIVE account when trying to play Microsoft Minesweeper. As a result, I've had trouble accessing the Daily Challenges. Given that there are...
  10. Bug - Taptiles - Cannot Sign In or access Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug - Taptiles - Cannot Sign In or access Daily Challenges: For the last week or so I've not been able to sign into LIVE account when trying to play Taptiles. As a result, I've had trouble accessing the Daily Challenges. Given that there are achievements...