A bug that can't be reported

Discus and support A bug that can't be reported in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Nov 17, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

/u/reforc3, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

Bugs on Microsoft Xbox one Red Dead Redemption II

Xbox sadly can't fix this issue. This is for the developer.

You can go to rockstars website to report the bug.
  3. cetmonkey44 Win User

Xbox box achievement bug(?)

Hmm, I'm not sure where to report that either- I can't find anywhere to report bugs myself. If you're in the Xbox Insider program you can hold down the Xbox button on the controller and report it there...
  4. onyxishere Win User

need xbox beta app discussion for bugs

Sorry to hear it. If you are not part of the Alpha group then you can't get access to the forums. What you should do though is, when you encounter bugs, be sure to report them via the console. Hold the guide button on the controller and select the report
    a bug feature. That will go directly the the dev team.
  5. xXWeLLNebulAXx Win User

Bug Report

Same problem on the dungeon of shifting sands try to change my companion to mack and when i came back the crafting table was broke...fix that please
  6. DanielKing79 Win User

Bug Report

I have an issue on the same quest as the OP. After I met Kai and got his quest, I logged off my Xbox. When I tried playing the next day, I'm back to locating the source of the distress signal, but his crawler door is shut and the only thing I can do is activate
    the panel, which causes Joule to say we need to find the parts for Kai. Game is completely sick now. I can't get to the next step in the quest.
Thema:

1. A bug that can't be reported - Similar Threads - bug can't reported

2. Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start a custom game of halo 3 in MCC due to a bug telling me that I'm not allowed to...: So Yeah I have a problem where a pop up keep telling me that I can't views or use generated content until I change the setting. The thing is that The setting in question is already enable to...
  3. Microsoft Store (This app can't open) bug Founded

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (This app can't open) bug Founded: Hello, my name is Nick. For the whole past week, im trying to find a solution for my problem i have in Windows 10 related to Microsoft Store Games that won't launch. I've contacted the support...
  4. You can't use a dolby Atmos enabled sound bar while also having a headset base station BUG.

in XboX Insiders
    You can't use a dolby Atmos enabled sound bar while also having a headset base station BUG.: [IMG] submitted by /u/weed0monkey [link] [comments]
  5. my xbox one s can't open games properly and viewing the friends list makes everything bug out

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one s can't open games properly and viewing the friends list makes everything bug out: basically my xbox one s some days ago started bugging out by not loading the friends list properly and making me unable to join games (unless invited) and unable to start/join parties and see my...
  6. Halo MCC update bugged and now I can't uninstall...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC update bugged and now I can't uninstall...: The latest MCC update with Combat Evolved failed when I downloaded it. I restarted my computer, and when I reopened the Xbox app Halo MCC had the big purple "Play" button. Problem is, anytime I...
  7. Xbox One X Menu has some sort of bug as of yesterday. Can't go left or select anything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Menu has some sort of bug as of yesterday. Can't go left or select anything...: Roughly 24 hours ago my Xbox One X menu stopped working properly. I can't go left when selecting menu options. It's stuck on "store" (jumps back to it after shifting over one menu item to the...
  8. xbox one dev mode bug can't run applications retroarch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one dev mode bug can't run applications retroarch: because i installed retroarch it worked fine now when i run i retroarch app for the first time it works when restarting xbox one the app it opens after closing i have to delete and redo it all...
  9. Gamepass bug can't back out of menus when picking games.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass bug can't back out of menus when picking games.: In Gamepass every time I go to select a game to play if I change my mind I goto back out of the screens no matter what. I have to hard reboot my Xbox to get back to the home screen I've reported...
  10. Bug Report - Can't change the color of the home boxes without a restart.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Report - Can't change the color of the home boxes without a restart.: Before the August update on the Xbox One, I used to be able to change the color of the home boxes without having to restart the system, allowing me to preview the color to see if I like it or not....