A bug that can't be reported

Discus and support A bug that can't be reported in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Nov 17, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

/u/reforc3, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

1. A bug that can't be reported - Similar Threads - bug can't reported

2. I can't tell if it is a feature or a bug nowadays, one copy is in the internal HDD the...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't tell if it is a feature or a bug nowadays, one copy is in the internal HDD the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  3. Console Companion can't find Console after update bug.

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Companion can't find Console after update bug.: I'm currently traveling and have been using the console companion app to show games on my laptop screen as the place I'm staying at doesn't have a TV. Everything was going fine until the update...
  4. Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.: I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem. The bug...
  5. Can't Join Friend's World After Entering End city in Minecraft; Locating Server bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Join Friend's World After Entering End city in Minecraft; Locating Server bug: My friend plays on an iPad and created a world for us to play on and we made a lot of progress and made it to The End even defeating the Ender Dragon and decided to go to the End City. My friend...
  6. BUG - Xbox Accessories Windows App - Deleted "Config 1" -> Default Profile -> Uneditable/Can't ...

in XBoX on Windows
    BUG - Xbox Accessories Windows App - Deleted "Config 1" -> Default Profile -> Uneditable/Can't ...: Hi, I just bought the Elite Xbox One Controller and am using it on PC, I downloaded the Xbox Accessories App to edit profiles/configs but I have the following critical bug: - First I wanted to...
  7. waking dreams book bug, can't continue in dlc pls help !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    waking dreams book bug, can't continue in dlc pls help !: the waking dreams book is bugged out so when it gets read it won't teleport me or bring any messages up whatsoever, this is after restarting a previous save and re retrieving the book, everything...
  8. i can't download my games and windows 10 version 1607 bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't download my games and windows 10 version 1607 bug: Hello i buy forza horizon 3 for playing on my pc but my pc is not on the good version then i try to do the update but i have error and the update dont want to work please help me my error is...
  9. Game DVR Bug: Can't upload to Xbox Live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR Bug: Can't upload to Xbox Live...: There is currently a bug that prevents recorded clips from being uploaded to Xbox Live. A hard reset fixed the issue for recording NEW clips, however the already affected clips FAIL to upload to...
  10. Bug Report - Can't change the color of the home boxes without a restart.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Report - Can't change the color of the home boxes without a restart.: Before the August update on the Xbox One, I used to be able to change the color of the home boxes without having to restart the system, allowing me to preview the color to see if I like it or not....