A bug that just happened.

Discus and support A bug that just happened. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I was logged into my microsoft account and tried helping others on the forums and it just said “Access Denied” but it is fixed but do you know why... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TrialWhisper71, Jan 26, 2020.

1. A bug that just happened.

So I was logged into my microsoft account and tried helping others on the forums and it just said “Access Denied” but it is fixed but do you know why it happened and maybe fix the bug?

:)

TrialWhisper71, Jan 26, 2020
  2. CYA007 Win User

It happens sometimes. I am happy that it is fix now 😊
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

It could be just a glitch if it is working now.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Usually restarting Edge and/or clearing cache fixes this issue.

Resetting the console power supply every now and then doesn't hurt either.
  5. Vinniebe86 Win User

A minor giltch especially it started working again.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

Notifications not showing up

Could be just a bug in Xbox Live service, since happens in all things like you said in app, in console. If was just in console or just in the app could be a specific issue, since is happening in all looks like a bug in the service.
Thema:

1. A bug that just happened. - Similar Threads - bug happened

2. [Bug] 'Show me things when idle' toggle doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    [Bug] 'Show me things when idle' toggle doesn't work: When manually toggling idle status (hold jewel, press X), the screen dims but cycles tips and achievements, even if 'show me things when idle' is unchecked in system settings. This used to work,...
  3. XBox Game Bar Windows 10 bugging out

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar Windows 10 bugging out: So I basically tried using Xbox Game Bar after a week of keeping my system shut down, and now it refuses to work, I've tried repairing it, as well as resetting it, nothing works. The "Record Game...
  4. Call of duty infinite warfare fight or flight bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty infinite warfare fight or flight bug: Everytime i play this mission and get to the part of rendezvousing with the redemption it just has me stuck.. how do i fix this on my xbox one.. 44691b84-b716-4976-bff8-1f7a3186559f
  5. Bug : aucun jeu ne se lance[Bug: no game is launched]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug : aucun jeu ne se lance[Bug: no game is launched]: Bonjour aucun de mes jeux ne lance lance que sa soit en cd ou directement sur la console de même pour les applis aider moi svp. J'ai remarquer aussi que pour aller vers les profil sa bug et quand...
  6. My mic might be bugged

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic might be bugged: Somehow, someone joined my xbox party and either bugged the xbox party or my headset or my xbox. Possibly even my cell phone, and so I know this because someone who didn’t even join the party...
  7. "Record what happened" major bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Record what happened" major bug.: About 1-2 months ago, my Xbox experienced a major issue with the "Record what happened" feature. Anytime I would use this feature, it would only record about 5-7 seconds of the clip. I have been...
  8. i jumped and this happened it must be a bug!

in XboX Insiders
    i jumped and this happened it must be a bug!: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/2qz915m2kct41.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=354e567e4a8a521a6b07e110c6b4d4e9d6ac33fb i jumped and it created(not me the world its self) a platform below...
  9. Audio Output Bug playing music, Happens every time with Stereo Uncompressed

in XboX Insiders
    Audio Output Bug playing music, Happens every time with Stereo Uncompressed: I tested this with Spotify and Pandora. Simply just plugging in my headset to the controller and then opening the Guide causes the music volume to boost x10. Moving the volume slider just once...
  10. Watch Dogs 2 Code BUG: What happening with the code?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch Dogs 2 Code BUG: What happening with the code?: The code is being leaked by several sites and I was wondering, is there any risk to use this code? 273dc5c1-70d8-4473-9cd1-a052827f4488